𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶𝟶

CHAPTER 100 YALL

i turned around and faced him. "hi" he smiled. "i'm sorry for last night y/n" he said. i looked at him in the eyes and thought about it.

"j didn't know you were gonna get mad.. i was just tryna make jokes you know?" he gave me a small smile.

he was eating black sweatpants and a white tee. "please forgive me" he smirked.

i hummed and he towered over me. "i'm sorry pretty girl" he held my hand. "i said i have a fucking boyfriend" i tugged my hand away.

"right. sorry" he stepped back. "but can we just atleast stay friends?" he asked. "i'm leaving tomorrow. we're not gonna see each other again" i said.

"we can stay in touch" he shrugged. "no" "please" he whined. i sighed and looked up at him.

"i don't care" i shrugged. "leave me alone" i said turning around. "y/n" he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"fine!" i yelled. the whole cafe went quiet.

i stepped closer, clenching my jaw. "we'll stay friends" i stepped another foot. "but respect my boundaries" i pointed my finger at his chest.

"alright alright" he chuckled. "whatcha gonna eat?" he asked following me as i walked away.

i slightly groaned and turned around. his smile dropped and he cleared his throat. "carry on.. carry on" he looked around sarcastically.

i let out a small giggle and walked away from him. i put some eggs and sausage on my plate.

i looked to my right and there was a waffle maker. "oooh" i smiled. i poured the blueberry batter into a small paper cup, and opened the waffle maker.

i poured it in and closed it. after 2 minutes i opened it and it smelt so good. i placed it on my plate and turned around.

i grabbed some butter and chocolate chips. i looked to my left and saw coffee. i gasped and smiled as i grabbed a cup, and slid the handle on.

i grabbed a coffee and smelt it. "mmm" i smiled to myself. i looked around to find ria and she was walking towards our table.

i quickly catched up to her and we sat down. "what'd you get?" she asked looking at my plate. "eggs and sausage, and waffles" i said. "you?"

"eggs and bacon" she said. "and oatmeal" she said mixing it. i got disgusted by the texture and looked away from her food.

we started eating and i enjoyed the waffles so much.

we're getting ready to go to our interview. "y/n! wanna match and wear our crop tops?" she asked.

"sure" i smiled. i immediately regretted saying that since it's gonna show my arms. "wait.. uh. can we wear our jackets too?" i asked.

"duh, in every venue we go to it's so cold" she giggled. i exhaled in relief and continued doing my makeup.

i combed my hair and put on my jewelry. i grabbed my white crop top, my green cargos, and my black jacket.

i got out of the bathroom and ria went in to get ready.

(time skip)

"ready?" i asked as she went out of the bathroom. "yeah wait" she said as she puts on her hoop earrings.

"you look ghetto" i joked. "hey!" she laughed. i giggled and my phone started ringing.

i answered it and put it against my ear. "hallo?" "hey y/n" i heard georgs voice. "georg" i smiled.

"are you guys going to your venue" he asked. "yeah" i said. "okay! well your coming home tomorrow ! i'm so happy" he said.

"thanks georg" i said. "we're about to leave. i'll call you later yeah?" "okay, bye y/n/n" "bye"

i hung up and sighed. "tom?" she asked putting on her shoes. "no.. georg" i said putting my lips to the side.

"oh" she stood up. she gasped and turned to me. "oh.." she had a different expression on her face.

"was?" i asked. "georg is such a good friend" she said. "he's checking up on you!" she smiled. "i miss tom" i mumbled.

she ignored me and left the bedroom. "let's go!" she yelled as she opened the front door.

"coming!" i yelled back and put on my dirty air forces.

"and hello! welcome to ____!!" the journalist yelled and everybody started clapping.

"today we have the Red girls!!"

everybody started cheering and ria smiled at them.

as the journalist asked us basic questions i started getting bored.

until he turned to me.

"y/n!" he smiled. "heyy" i chuckled uncomfortably. "are you and tom still together?" he asked.

"yeah! why?" i asked tilting my head. "well y/n.."

he looked back at the screen behind us. i followed his gaze and there was a big picture of tom and a girl.

my heart dropped and so did my face. i examined the picture. they were at a restaurant eating together. alone.

"who is this girl?" he asked looking at me. ria looked behind us as well. he clicked the clicker and it showed another one of them walking together on the streets. a big smile on tom's face.

"are you approved of this?" he asked. as more pictures of them popped up my ears started ringing. my heart felt so heavy.

i was sure that it was gonna sink down my body.

"y/n?" he asked again. i pulled my gaze away from the screen and looked at him.
"j/n.." ria started.

"are you and tom okay?" he continued. "i mean you've been on tour for a week. do you still trust him?"

i stared at him, not knowing what to say. "anything..?" he asked. "j/n" ria said.

"nothing to say?" he asked. i looked away from him and licked my lips.

"smart choice" he said. i sat back and started fiddling with my jacket sleeve. i felt like my throat had a lump in it.

"i knew this would happen.." bill shook his head. "and tom's not even watching the interview" georg added.

"he's busy hanging out with christine.." gustav hung his head low.

"she's coming home tomorrow. tom doesn't even know" bill looked at georg. "poor baby.. she's going through so much" georg said; sadness in his eyes.

༺♡༻

short chapter

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

i'm feeling kind so there will be 2 updates tomorrow instead of one ☺️☺️

1065 words