𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼

"wait. i wanna get another gift for tom" i grinned. "okay, do we go home?" gustav asked. "if you want. i'm gonan take about an hour i think" i said.

"okay, bye y/n!" georg waved. ria stayed with me though. gustav and georg turned a different direction and left the mall.

"what are you getting?" ria asked. "new shoes" i grinned. "oooh" she smiled. we walked around trying to find a good store.

"hallo! what would you like to browse for today?" a lady with a lot of piercings, blue hair, and a black smoke eye.

"hallo. do you guys have like sneakers" i asked.

"ja" she grinned. she pointed her head towards the other direction telling us to follow her.

"here are some white sneakers, blue sneakers, white and black sneakers, just a lot of them" her german accent was really strong.

"danke" i grinned. she nodded and walked away. "i got tom a blue shirt. do you think white and blue would match" i asked.

"it's your boyfriend" she said. i glared at her, "well i need help on what to get for my boyfriend" i cocked an eyebrow at her.

she rolled her eyes and chuckled. "ja" she said. i looked at the boxes and looked for his size. i picked out the right number and grabbed it.

"want anything?" i asked ria. "no" she shook her head. i went towards the cashiers and got in line.

"hi!" a little girl smiled. i looked down and saw a girl with blonde pigtails that were high on her head. i smiled at her cute chubby cheeks.

"hallo!" i kneeled down. "your pretty" her cute voice said. i grinned at her and patted her head. "your just as pretty" i smiled, showing her my dimples.

she squealed and jumped. "i'm pretty?" she smiled widely, showing me her teeth. the two front teeth were missing and i found it so cute.

"of course!" i grinned. she jumped and hugged my neck. i chuckled and rubbed her back. i stood back up and continued listening to her little blabels.

"yeah! color pink is pretty" she swayed side to side. the people in front of us moved forward. "go to mama okay?" i smiled. she nodded and hugged my thighs.

she ran to her mother and she grinned at me. "your a pretty lady" she smiled at me. i smiled back and nodded. they walked away and we were in front of the cashier.

"hallo" he smiled. i handed him the box as i smiled. "$369.99" he said. ria gasped. "what?" i asked. "that's so expensive for sneakers" she said. i chuckled and shook my head.

i gave the man my card and he swiped it. "would you like a receipt?" he asked. i shook my head. he put the box in the bag and gave it to me.

"have a good day" he smiled. i nodded and we walked out the store.

we arrived home and we went inside. i told ria to put all the stuff in her room so they wouldn't find it. they, as in bill and tom.

"hi mama" tom ran up to me. he kissed my lips and smiled. "where were you" he said clinging onto my arm as we walked towards the kitchen.

i threw my keys on the bench and looked a him. "i was getting you something" i grinned. he gasped and jumped a bit. "can i see" he asked.

i giggled and kissed his cheek. "tomorrow my love" he pouted. "okayyy" he whined. "can we go upstairs"

i looked at him. "and do what" i smirked. "you wanna ride my thigh again?"

the next day

i woke up and groaned as i stood up. i looked down and saw myself shirtless with my boxers on.

i looked beside me and saw nobody next to me. i huffed and looked at the time. i stood up and put on a shirt. i put on a bandana and brushed my teeth.

i went out my room and went into y/ns room. she wasn't there so i checked bills. i opened the door and he turned around.

"morgen" i said rubbing my eyes. "morgen. it's our birthday" he smiled. i chuckled and nodded. 

"did you and y/n sleep together last night" he asked. i choked on air, all the flashbacks coming back.

"yea" i smirked. bill shook his head. "you guys never care about the people around you" bill cocked an eye at me.

i rolled my eyes and left his room. we went downstairs and the windows weren't open. huh.. if everyone's still asleep then where's y/n?

"alles gute zum geburtstag!" everyone yelled. bill screamed like a girl. "oh" he smiled. "ahhh dankeee" i grinned as kiara held the cake.

they walked towards us and me and bill smiled. me and bill blew the candles out and they all cheered.

"happy birthday" y/n smiled. she tip toed and grabbed my head to go her height. she kisses my cheek, then my right cheek my forehead, then my nose and then my lips.

i smiled and hugged her waist. i swayed us side to side feeling the warmth of her body. "let's eat!" georg yelled and put his hands up in the air.

we walked towards the kitchen and my jaw dropped. there was a lot of food spread across the counter.

y/n gave me a paper plate and everyone else got one. i grinned and kissed her cheek. "your 20 now" she grinned. god her dimples are so cute.

"yeah? your gonna be 20 in a few weeks too mama" i smirked and kissed her forehead. "your so old" she snickered as she put food on her plate.

after we all got food we stayed eating. "mmm" bill said. y/n giggled. "y/n cooked half of these" kiara pointed to all the food.

"really?" i turned to her. she nodded as she chew her food. "she woke up at 4am and then started cooking. we all woke up at 5 just to see her cooking her ass off in the kitchen" georg laughed.

"your so sweet" bill said. y/n smiled and drank some water.

"after this we can give you your presents" kiara smiled. "gifts?!" i gasped. "you think we wouldn't give you gifts for your birthday?" y/n tilted her head.

we all laughed and continued eating.

༺♡༻

very very late update sorryyy

i'm gonna write all about what they do for bill and toms birthday in the next chapter. i don't have time today because i was packing a lot of stuff and school ended at 6.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM AND BILL !! WE LOVE YOUU ♡♡♡

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1130 words