𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

me and my brother went downstairs to prepare breakfast. eventually georg and gustav came down. "is kiara awake?" georg asked. "yeah is y/n awake to?" gustav added.

"she's is awake. she's taking a shower" bill said. "oh" georg opened the fridge and got out an egg.

he cooked us breakfast and y/n came down. i smiled and walked towards her. she looked at me and her eyes were red and puffy.

"ma what's wrong" i asked pulling her by the waist. "nothing" she smiled. "i was um ..  washing my face and i got the soap in my eye" she chuckled.

"oh" i smiled and kissed her forehead.

we ate breakfast and i thanked georg for the food. "what should we do today" bill asked. "i don't know. don't you guys have practice" i looked at y/n.

"i don't wanna go today" she mumbled. kiara looked at y/n. "why?" she asked. i watched as she formed her lips into a line.

she hummed and shrugged. "i don't know"

after breakfast kiara and y/n sat in the couch. they talked for a while and i talked about the band plans with the boys.

"your pregnant?!" ria gasped. "shut up!" i whispered yelled. "i didn't say i was. i think i am" i frowned.

i removed my hand from her mouth and tilted my head. "wanna go to the pharmacy to get some tests?" she asked.

i sighed and sat back. i shook my head. "no.. i'm not sure yet" i mumbled. i felt a hand stroke my hair. "hey ma you okay?" he asked.

my heart thumped as i heard the nickname. "huh? baby? what? yes. i am" i sat up and rubbed my thighs.

"what?" ria and tom said. "nevermind" i stood up and smiled. i felt my stomach hurting a bit.

ria looked at my stomach then back to me. "we're going out to get some stuff" ria stood up. "oh.. what are y'all getting?" tom asked.

"snacks" ria smiled and grabbed my hand. i stumbled as we made our way to the front door.

"what?" i asked. "we're testing you" ria said putting on her shoes. "ria no!" i frowned. "yes! i can tell you are" she smirked. i shook my head and grabbed her keys preventing her to take them.

"i'm not pregnant!" i whispered. "yes you are!" "no i'm not!" "ye-" "ria. trust me i'm not" i said almost crying.

i didn't want to be pregnant but ria thinks i am. "y/n. let's just do it to make sure" she gave me a comforting smile.

i thought about it and looked at her. i squeezed my lips together. "fine" i mumbled. she smiled and gently took the keys from me.

i bent down to grab my shoes but ria quickly got it. she kneeled down putting on the shoe for me.

"ria-" "shhh my pregnant lady" she smiled. "ria" i yelled. ria looked towards the kitchen, i looked towards them too and saw all of them looking at us.

"since your going out can you get me some gummies" gustav smiled. i smiled back and nodded. we left the house and we got in the car

we arrived home with bags in our hands. we walked in and the boys were still in the kitchen. i walked towards them and have them one of the bags.

"thanks ma" tom smiled. he opened the plastic bag and looked at the other bag in my hand. i looked down and saw one of the pregnancy tests.