𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱 120

i got out the bathroom after fully getting ready. i looked around and grabbed my phone and wallet. tom had his keys so i didn't bring mine.

we went downstairs and saw all of them in the kitchen. "theres my girl" tom grinned. i smiled at him and saw harmonys gummy smile at me. 

"hi babyy" i grinned and waved. she cooed and giggled and tom wrapped his arm around my waist. "ready?" he asked. "mhm" i smiled. "we'll see you guys later" tom said. 

"what time are you guys gonna be home?" ria asked, closing the fridge and opening the water bottle that she took. "around dinner or something. but dont wait for us because we're gonna eat dinner too" tom said smiling. 

i can see the joy and excitement in his eyes as he had a dumb smile on his face. "okay! have fun guys" ria grinned and leaned against the counter. "bye!!" christine smiled at us. i smiled back and we started walking towards the front door. 

"what are we gonna do today?" i asked, my heart beating as i pictured us together the whole day. "i have plans" he smiled. we got in the car and he started it. 

"likee?" i asked, genuinely concerned. "mm.. we're gonna ruin the suprise!" he laughed. "mm" i pouted and sat back. he chuckled and looked at me. "your gonna have funn dont worry" he says. 

"i cant believe its our 7th month" i said. "yeah? hows that" he backed out of the driveway. "because i've known you since we were like.. seven!" i smiled. 

"we shouldve dated sooner" i shook my head. he looked at me, "saved me from all those fan girls" he laughed. 

i looked at him and tilted my head. he smiled and looked away. "stop looking at me like that" his cheeks getting pink.

"eee your nervouss" i teased. "noo" he giggled. 

✾ 

 its been a while and we entered the parking of a plaza. "oo whats this" i asked. "i found this when me and georg were driving around and i wanted to try this  out with you first" he smiled. 

"aww because you love me so muchh" i smirked. "of course prinzessin" he grinned. my stomach filled with butterflies but i immediately took my mind off it. 

"lets go" he unbuckled his seatbelt then turned off the car. we got out of the car and there was a lot of stores. 

"where we going first?" i asked. "we can go to this small mall over there" he said walking towards me; pointing to a building. 

"okay"  i grinned. we interwined our hands together as we walked towards the mall. we entered the mall and i gasped. the building looked small and cute but the inside was so big and spacious. 

"where to my love" he asked. "mm.. i need new clothes" i said biting my lip. "okay, lead the way" he smiled. 

i grinned and we walked around the mall. "whats our budget?" i asked; taking peeks at the stores we pass by. "no budget, just a day for us to be together of course" he said. 

i looked at him and smiled. 

after an hour and a half we finished the mall. "we can put these in the car and look around some more" he said grabbing the other bags in my hand. "no! you already have so many bags in your hands" i said grabbing it back. 

he snatched it and laughed. "tom!" i laughed as he ran towards the car. he had a stupid smile on his face. he opened the trunk and put all the bags in it. i catched up to him and he locked the car. "look, theres a cafe over there" he leaned his face closer and pointed to it. 

"oo okayy" i smiled. "what plaza is this? theres so many things here" we made our way to the little cafe. "its called-" a ringtone interrupted him. he pulled his phone out and it was Lina. 

"what does she want" he mumbled under his breath as he answered it. "hallo?" he put it against his ear. 

i linked both our arms together as we walked. "what? tomorrow?" he asked. he sighed and hummed. "ok, we'll be there" he said. 

he hung up and i looked at him. "what'd she say" i asked. "she said we have practice tomorrow, then we have to book our flight, then we have an interview" he said. 

"oh yeah your going to japan next week!" i said. "mhm" he put his lips to the side. "whats up with the face?" i asked furrowing my eyebrows. 

we reached the cafe and he opened the door. "nothing" he smiled as we entered the cafe. "mm! it smells so good" i inhaled. the smell of the scones, coffee, and deserts filled my nostrils. 

"they say this is a good cafe to go to for couples" he whispered. a smile grew on my face and i looked at him, our face close together. 

i got nervous and looked away. why is this man so hot? 

we got into the line and i looked around. "you can pick out some bakeries, i'll wait in line" he said looking down at me. 

i nodded and unlinked our arms. i went towards the goods sections and grabbed a basket. i glanced at tom and he was looking at the menu. 

i looked at all the pastries and my mouth watered at the sight. they looked so fresh and delicious. i grabbed a scone, this type of bread, fish custered bread, (and other pastries). 

after a while i went back to him and smiled. "look" i said. he looked back down. "i got you this red velvet cookie because i know oyu like red velvet" i smiled. 

"thank you baby" he says looking back at my eyes. "hallo! may i take you order" the cashier smiled. 

"yes-" "is this take out or dine in?" the cashier cut off tom. he looked at me and i shrugged. "take out" tom looked back at the cashier. 

"okay!" he typed something in the little monitor. i placed the basket on the counter and he staretd counting them, placing them into the thingy thingy. 

"would you guys like any drinks?" the man asked. "what do you want?" tom asked. "(any drink of your choice)" i said. the man nodded and looked at tom. "and you?"

"(any drink) please" tom said. "okay, that will be $22.84" (chat idk how much this Euro this is) the man said. 

tom pulled out his wallet and gave him his card. 

"thank you! your drinks will be out shortly" he said. he placed all the pastries in a small plastic bag and handed it to me. 

༻𖤓༺

i got my phone taken for a month but im trying to update on my laptop for yall 

chat things will be very intresting in a few chapters

there WILL be an update tmrw bc i have nothing better to do 

dont forget to vote

this isnt proofread