𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟾𝟿

we got settled, me and ria changed into a new pair of jeans and a baggy shirt, ria wore  a hoodie. "after party is tonighttt" kayla squealed.

"yupp" i grinned. "so who was on the phone with you?" she asked. "oh.. uhh.. tom" i said. "oh yeah! he's your boyfriend right" she asked.

"yes" i nodded. "wait.. is that a promise ring?" she asked gasping. bridgett came out of nowhere and peeked at my hand.

"no way!" "what?!" they both squealed. i chuckled awkwardly and bridgett started jumping.

"my two idols promised to get married?!???" bridgett screamed like a little girl.

"i guess so" i tilted my head. "what'd yall talk about?" kayla asked. "oh.." i thought about what to say.

"well uhh he got mad because i bent over in a dress and stroked someone's cheek" i said.

"oh yeah that part" bridgett stopped jumping. "oh yeah! when you did that kayla folded. like she fell to the floor" bridgett smirked.

"your so weird" i joked. "heyyy!" kayla hit my shoulder. we all started laughing together.

these two are fun.

"y/n! let's go" ria said. "to?" "to get ready for the after party" she said.

"whattt.. we have to go back home? it's like an hour-" "no dummy, we're gonna get ready here then leave to go the party" ria said.

"oh, okay!" i smiled. "lets go!" kayla grabbed my hand. "i'm so excited to redo your makeup" she said.

"but it's not fairrr. y/ns hair is still perfect" bridgett whined as she followed us.

"choose my outfit then" i said.

she stood up straight and runs towards the clothing racks.

"bridgett's funny" i smiled. "girlll" kayla laughed. "she is so weird. but funny weird" she said.

i nodded. she opened a pack of makeup wipes and started taking off my makeup.

as she threw it away and opened the drawers and started rummaging through the cosmetics.

she turned on the vanity light. i squinted as it shone on my face.

kayla sighed and turned to me. "your so pretty without makeup" she huffed. i smiled at her. "your pretty too babes" i said.

a small smile crept up on her face. "okay! so what kind of makeup do you like- oh wait no, what kind of makeup do you usually wear to parties?" she asked.

"mm.. simple" i shrugged. "do you wear lashes?" she asked. i shook my head. she nods and took out a foundation stick.

she started applying it to my face and blending it. next she adds a little bit of concealer on some spots of my face.

next she opens the bronzer stick and started dabbing it around my face. "what kind of brand is this?" i asked.

"mm.. m/u brand why?" she asked. "because it's so lightweight and it blends out so well" i said.

"oh, yeah!" she smiles. "this is the brand that most celebrities use" she said. i nodded.

she adds blush on me, then puts powder.

she doesn't blend it out, then she took out an eyebrow stick and started shaping my eyebrows.

she brushed it lightly then pulled away. "perfect!" she whispers.

"can you curl your eyelashes? i'm scared i might poke your eye lid" she gave me a small smile.

i nodded and took the curler from her. i curled my lashes and handed it back to her. "what serum do you use? your lashes are so long" she smiled.

"l/s name" i said. she nods and smiles. "okay close your eyes" she said. i felt a brush swiping over my eyelids swiftly but gently.

after a while i opened them again. it had a pretty shade on me with a glittery effect. she adds mascara on my lashes.

next she swifts the eyeliner around my eyes. she adds little stars around the eyeliner.

she puts on highlighter in my inner corners and my nose.

as she blends out the powder she pulls away. "ooh! forgot the lips" she said.

she takes out a lip liner and started shaping my lips. next she adds a pretty shade of lipstick to complete it.

she adds clear lip gloss. i rubbed my lips together and it created a beautiful shimmery pinkish reddish glow.

"beautiful!" kayla smiles. she takes out setting spray and sprayed it on me.

"thank you" i smiled at her. "no problem! i'm your makeup artist after all" she shrugged.

i smiled and bridgett came in. i didn't notice there was some r&b music playing in the background.

"this" bridgett held out this.

i gasped and started nodding my head

i gasped and started nodding my head. "yes!" bridgett smiled. she handed my dress the and matching white heels. i went into the changing room and slipped myself into the dress.

i came out with the heels and dress and they both started clapping. "so gorgeous!" "that's hot girlll" they both said.

(time skip)

after a while we got on our private tour bus and were on the way to the party. it was dark out, stars shining through the night sky.

"is tom still mad?" kayla asked. i looked at her then furrowed my eyebrows slightly. fuck i forgot to call him.

"wait i forgot to call him earlier" i said getting out my phone. i dialed his number and placed it on my ear.

"hallo?" i heard tom's deep raspy voice. "my love..?"

"was" he asked. he grunts and i heard the blanket moving.

"are you still mad" i asked softly. i heard a sigh through the line.

"nein.. sorry i just got really mad for no reason, i was over reacting" he said. "oh"

"are you on the way to the party?" he asked. "ja" i said. "what are you wearing." he asked.

"a white dress, with white heels, and a white purse" i said. "send me a picture later" he said.

"i will. did i wake you up?" i asked. "ja, but it's okay i miss you anyways" he said.

"hey tom?" i started. "ja?"

"umm.. is chantelle still there?" i asked. "no, she left two days ago" he said. "oh so she's not visiting anymore right?" i asked.

"yeah" he said. "oh.. okay" a smile crept up my face. "we're almost at the party. i'll call you tomorrow yeah?"

"ok" "bye baby i love you" "i love you"

i hung up and looked up. "so..?" "he's not mad" i said.

"great!" kayla grins. "oooh! look we're here" bridgett hummed.

༻♡༺

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1083 words