𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

"gustavs coming!" ria smiled. we all hide behind the kitchen counter and closed all the blindes.

"do you have the remote to open the curtains at the same time" bill asked. i nodded and showed him the white remote in my hand.

"what the-" gustav mumbled. i mouthed ; "3...." tom contiued. "2..." georg contiued. "happy birthdayyy!!!!" we all yelled and popped the confetti canons.

he gasped and smiled. "yayyyy!!!" he smiled and jumped. "happy 19th bill hugged gustav. i patted his head and swayed us side to side as we hugged.

"all this? for me?" gustav smiled. "yup!" i smiled. "we even woke up at 3:00 in the morning to do this" georg laughed. he smiled.

"really?" "yes!" we all said in sync. "i'm so happy. thank you so much guys" he smiled. his chubby cheeks flying in the air.

"let's eat!" i smiled. we got a paper plate and started talking. i got an amount of rice, bacon, eggs, and some toast.

we all sat in the living room talking as we all eat. "also who do you wanna invite over?" i asked. "yeah. what do you wanna do for your birthday" georg asked.

"we can go out to the mall,ooh! even karaoke. and maybe go out for barbecue?" i suggested. gustavs mouth dropped.

"you just explained my whole plan in one sentence" he said with his mouth open. we all laughed. "y/n always know what to do for birthdays" bill shook his head.

we continued eating as georg and gustav talked.

"okay, when we go out we need to make gustav a 'birthday princess' banner so he can wear it around" tom pulled me to the side as they washed the dishes.

i gasped and smiled. "i have one! it's in my closet wait" i went upstairs. i opened my closet and went inside. i looked for a pink sparkly banner that said 'birthday princess'.

i giggled at the image of gustav and the banner. i opened a drawer and found something shiny. i took it and found it.

i gasped and jumped. i ran down the stairs almost stumbling as i got on the first floor. "be careful!" ria yelled. i rolled my eyes.

i waved tom over as i stood next to the staircase. he came over and looked at the banner in my hand. he gasped and smiled. "this is perfect" he smirked.

"ooh! we should get a tiara for him" i giggled. "hell yeah!" he smiled.

"okay let's go get ready" he said carrying me up the stairs in bridal style. "i'm not a baby" i frowned. "you have a baby though" he raised his eye brows and smirked as if he won this conversation.

i scoffed. "tom shut up. he or she is like the size of a mustard seed right now. i've been pregnant for two days!" i frowned.

"so?! i don't want my baby to be hurt" he smiled. "oh sorry.. my babieS." he smiled. "huh?" i made a face.

he sighed as he dropped me down the stairs causing me to roll down the stairs one by one. i groaned as i landed against the wall. a vase fell on my face and blood came out my ears.

my apologies yall.. i'm in a goofy mood rn

i went in my room and into my bathroom. i washed my face and did my skincare. i chose some baggy jeans and a baggy shirt. i went out my room and sneaked in the hallway.

i went into bills room and looked in his closet. i gasped when i saw a used condom in one of the drawers.

i closed it instantly causing a loud thud to happen. i squealed and looked for a belt. i found a black belt with silver gems on it with a skull in the middle. i smirked and thought; perfect.

i went into my room and added the belt. i combed my hair and added light makeup.

i added so bracelets, and wore one of the necklaces that tom gave me. i put on my shoes and added perfume.

i went out my room and held my pants up as i walked down the stairs. i felt like a princess when i hold the side of my pants.

i went in the kitchen and saw all the plates washed and the food away. i smiled knowing that they finally acted productive in the kitchen for once.

i got my keys as they all came down. "ready gustav" i smiled. i looked at tom who couldn't stop snickering.

i took out the pink banner under the pillow on the couch. he gasped and looked at me. "happy birthdayyy" i said in a sing don't tone.

i put the banner on him and his big belly stuck out with the banner. we all laughed and gustav smiled. "i'm so wearing this" he laughed.

"alright bet let's go" tom smirked and rubbed his hands together. "we need our private bus" i leaned against the wall. "why?" ria asked.

"there are seven of us. you want two of us in the trunk?" i asked. "oh yeah" ria said.

"i'll call brian" i said. "wait who's brian" ria asked. "our driver" bill remarked. she nodded.

we arrived at the mall and we got out the bus. i thanked brian and we went inside. "where do you wanna go first?" i asked. "i wanna get new clothes" he said.

we walked towards the store where he gets most of his clothes from. "damn this shirt will look good on you" i laughed.

i showed him a shirt that said; 'i'm the birthday princess'

tom and georg started laughing. gustav rolled his eyes and hit my arm. i gasped in offense as i placed the shirt back in the hangers.

we continued walking around as i glared at the people that gave dirty looks to gustav. "oh my god look he's gay!" a girl walked passed us.

i looked back and gustav looked sad. i looked at ria and she shook her head. i rolled my eyes and we continued walking.

once i lost their attention i walked to a different aisle. i looked for that blonde bitch and yanked her arm.

she looked at me and gave me a look. i grabbed her hair and dragged her to the bathroom.

i banged her head against the stall door and she fell onto the floor she stood up with her hand on her head.

she raised her arm and slapped my face. i stumbled backwards at the unexpected hit. i grabbed her arm and dragged her head down to the sink level.

i turned on the sink and put her head in it. i banged the side of her head on the tap and blood was on the white sink.

i pulled her up and threw her against the wall. she slid down and groaned. i lowered myself on her waist and grabbed the collar of my shirt. i leaned down.

"don't fucking talk that bullshit with my friend you got that?"

༺♡༻

BROO IM SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I TOLD MULTIPLE PEOPLE THAT I WAS WRITING BUT I CAN NEVER CATCH A BREAK THERES ALWAYS SOMETHING I HAVE TO DO BEFORE I WRITE

i was listening to yeat while writing and i wanted y/n to do badass.. i'm sorry if it was cringy 😞

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

1250 words