𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟻𝟽

"so your married?" my dad asked. "no, i got a promise ring from him" i said.

"that's good for you sweetheart" the woman touched my hand. my heart stopped when i heard the nickname.

"my name is luna" she smiled. "oh" i pressed my lips together. "you can call me mom if you want" she grinned.

my smile dropped and i looked at my dad. he shook his head and scratched his head.

we left the apartment and i got in the car. i breathed in trying not the snap at myself.

"you okay mami?" tom rubbed my thigh. "mhm"

he sighed and started the car.

luna? who the fuck names their child luna?! and the audacity to say 'call me mom'?! what the hell! if that lady is going to date or maybe even marry my dad, she needs to know our story

"hey hey hey" tom rubbed my thigh. "stop thinking about it" he said. i snapped out of my thoughts and grabbed his hand.

i intertwined our hands together and breathed out.

"don't think about my love. it's your birthday you should be happy" he gave me a smile.

i nodded and he continued driving. "how about we go to the mall and i spoil you yeah?" he smirked

i looked at him and smiled. "you put this on yourself" i grinned. he smiled at me and squeezed my hand.

"that's better" he said.

we arrived at the mall and i immediately got out the car. i went to tom and i was jumping slightly.

we walked in and he puts his arm around my waist. the thoughts about luna faded in my brain.

we walked around and talked about almost anything.

(time skip)

"tom can i get this" i grinned as i held up a little pillow that says 'we had sex here.. and it was great'

he gasped and i laughed

he gasped and i laughed. "what the hell" he laughed with me. "yeah" he said. he went behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"we can make that quote come true" he whispered in my ear. his hot breath on my ear.

i smirked a bit and put the pillow in he cart. we walked around the clothing store and i saw matching pajamas.

i gasped and held onto tom's arm. "can we have matching pajamas" i grinned. "where?"

i pointed to the stitch pajamas. there a pink onesie, and a blue onesie. his gaze turned to the clothes i was pointing to.

he sighed and looked at me. a dumb smile on my face as i clung onto him. "ja" he said. i jumped a bit and ran towards them.

i looked for my size and then tom came up behind me. i took one and so did he. i smiled at him and he looked at the onesie, then at me.

his gaze turned to the right. i followed his eyes and saw little plushies. "we can get a purple stitch to match our pjs" tom said.

"you know why?" he came closer to me. "pink and blue makes what" he asks. he picked up the purple stitch and looked at me.

i gasped and looked at him. he was smirking as he looked down at me.

he puts the three in the cart and looks at me. "anything else?" he asks me. i shook my head, knowing all of this is already $80+

we walked towards the cashier. "hallo" the man smiled. tom didn't reply and puts the stuff on the counter.

the guy looks at me and smiled. i looked away and helped tom.

after the guy scanned them, "$87.64" he said. tom pulled out his card. he gave the black card to the man.

it's 4:32pm. we spent 2 hours shopping and currently tom is carrying all of the bags. i got 3 new necklaces, another diamond bracelet, 6 pairs of jeans, and 4 new tees.

"which store now" he asked. "we can go home" i said. "already? this pis half the stuff you usually buy" he said.

"yeah! you already bought me so much" i said. "okay" he said.

we left the mall and he started driving. "we're going to the fair after this right" he asked. i nodded.

"thennn afterrr" he looked at me. i smiled to myself and slouched slightly.

from the corner of my eye i saw him smirking.

(time skip)

we arrived home and i helped tom with the bags. he didn't want me carrying anything heavy so he handed me the little bags with the jewelry 

"hey guys!" ria smiled. "damnnnnn how much did yall shop?" she sat up from the couch. "what do you mean how much? she could've shopped more if she wanted to" tom looked at me.

"well you bought me enough stuff it's okay" i smiled. he smiled and kissed my lips lightly. 

"so when are we gonna go to the fair" georg asked. "we can go at night" i shrugged. "for now let's eat then yeah?" bill stood up.

"let's go eat at a restaurant" ria suggested. "which one?" i asked. "your favorite one. any resturant"

"okay" i smiled. "who's paying" ria asked. "not it" the boys said. her jaw dropped and i started laughing.

"you recommended" georg shrugged. we all laughed and ria stood still with her mouth open.

"okay" she rolled her eyes. we all laughed as we walked towards the front door. "should we car pool" tom asked.

"yeah there's not enough space" bill said. "how about you boys in the same car and me and y/n in the other car" ria said.

"yeah" i nodded. "okay" georg said. "which fair are we going to?" bill asked as we were outside.

"the one in ___ street" ria said. "okay, we'll follow you guys then" bill nodded.

me and ria looked at each other. "okay" i said.

we got in the car and i was in the front seat. "speed?" she smirked at me.

"duh" i started the car. "who should we listen to" i asked. "pierce the veil" ria said. i put the song in and put the volume to 100.

"ready?" i asked. "go!" she smiled. i shifted the gear and press the pedal. the car moved left and ride then blasted out of the driveway.

"woo!!" ria yelled. i looked the rear mirror and saw them driving out of the driveway.

after driving out of the neighborhood the song echoed in my head. i rolled down the front two windows and rias hair went all up in her face.

once they drove close enough to us i pressed the pedal hard and it sped us through the light.

"yeahh!" ria whooped. "i love it when you drive like this" she yelled through the music

༺♡༻

sorry for the late update

new update in a few hours sorry i have a volleyball game right now and i only have time to write in between the breaks

wish me good luck!

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1173 words