𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟼𝟶

"awwww!" i grinned as i opened the box. "what did gustav get you?" ria asked. i felt up a little plushie and smiled. "it's so cute" i grinned.

"thank you" i smiled as i put it back in the box. "your welcome" gustav jumped in his seat. "okay open another gift!" ria said

i took one of the boxes and there was music in the background. like party music. club.. ish..?

anyway

i read the tag, "to y/n/n from bill" i looked up and smiled. i unwrapped the paper and opened the box.

i gasped and looked up. "you did not" i smiled. he shrugged and gave the same smile back.

"what'd he get you?" gustav tilted his head. "he got me the shoes i've been wanting for 7 months" i grinned.

"happy birthday y/n" he smiles. i put the box to the side and the waiter came up to me. "more wine?" he asked. i looked at the bottle in his hand and nodded.

he poured me a glass of wine as i got the other box. "to my love of my life, from tom"

i looked at him and smiled. he grins and kissed my cheek.

i opened the box and it had a tiny little box inside. "really?" i looked at him. "what?" he smiles as he puts the beer bottle to his lips.

"the little box in the box thingy" i smiled as i opened the small box. as it opened it revealed an even smaller box. i looked at him, my heart beating a bit.

i opened the box and saw a golden necklace with a pendant. "oh my god" i looked at him. he smiles and drinks his beer.

"let us see" ria smiled. i put the box on the table and turned it around. they looked at it and admired it.

"it's so beautiful" gustav smiles. "thank you my love" i turned back to tom. i kissed him lightly on the lips, tasting the beer that was just in his mouth.

i took another present and read it. "to y/n/n from ria"

i opened the gift and saw a lot of cosmetics. i raised my eye brows a bit and looked at her. "thank you" i smiled.

"welcome!" she smiled like a little child and sat back.

georg got me a pair of jeans and a shirt, and now everyone apparently has another gift for us.

"next gifts!" ria grins. "what? all of this is already enough" i said. "shut up we're spoiling you" bill laughs.

tom puts the box that was on my lap on the other side of him and puts his hand on my thigh.

after like 40 minutes of opening gifts, i am so tired. everybody got me so much stuff and i feel so bad. but it's okay because it's for me☺️

"ready to go home?" georg asked stretching. "yeahh" i exhaled as i sat back. "had fun?" tom asked rubbing my thigh. "ja" i smiled.

"thank you guys" i looked at them. "happy birthday y/n" they all said.

i smiled and looked down. "let's get the check then yeah?" bill asks. i nodded. georg stood up and walked towards the other room.

i looked at tom and he was fixing his shirt. "you tired?" i whispered. he looked at me and shook his head.

"im so desperate for you right now" he said. i smiled and kissed his lips with a bit more effort.

he kissed back and i heard ria. "eww" she groans. i pulled back and looked at her. "want me to say that when you and bill continuously fuck each other?"

she looked at bill and bill looked at her. bills face heats up and his cheeks turn pink. "thank you" i grinned. i turned my head back to tom and he grabbed the back of my neck.

he smashed our lips together but this time it was more rougher.

georg came back and stopped in his tracks. "am i interrupting something..?" he asks. we pulled away and looked at him.

"no but you better not interrupt us later at home" i heard tom's voice. my stomach flipped and filled with butterflies.

"got it" he sat down. i giggled and tom's hand went up my thigh. A LOT HIGHER.

my breath hitched a bit and he smirks. bill looks at the bill (not himself but the money bill) and takes out his card.

he puts his card and signs the little receipt. he gave the notepad to georg and he went back to the waiter.

(time skip)

as we left the restaurant and tom carried all my bags for me. "thank you" i smiled and clung onto his arm.

"anything for you prinzessin" he kissed the top of my head. i smiled and we thanked all the people who served and performed for us.

"anytime! happy birthday birthday girl" one of them winked at me. "danke" i grinned. we went out the restaurant and stopped.

"we'll see you guys at home. drive safe y/n okay?" bill asked.  i nodded and tom kissed my cheek.

we walked towards our car and me and ria got in the front seat.

"you gonna speed again?" she asks. "you know it" i smirked.

i put all the bags in the trunk and got in the drivers seat. "damn tom im surprised how much expensive stuff you gave to y/n" georg said from the backseat.

"well ill pay anything for her" i smiled at him through the mirror. i looked to my left and saw y/n backing up from the parking.

i did the same and followed her as she drove out of the parking lot. "did you guys have fun today?" my brother asked.

"yeah" "ja" we all said. "i'm so happy. y/ns 20 now" bill jumped in his seat. "yeahh" i said as i checked the blind spots and merged to the left lane.

the car in front of us which holds y/n and ria sped through the light, causing smoke to come out from behind.

"damn y/n knows how to drive" gustav said.  i chuckled and pressed the pedal.

༻♡༺

short chapter sorry

sorry for late update

i risked my life trying to write for you guys bc my mom got mad at me for using my phone rlly late on a school night.

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

i'll write more tomorrow im so sorry