𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾𝟺

as we all started drinking we got to introduce ourselves. i started enjoying the company with them; except for the guys

"hey what's your name?" i looked at the other guy. he didn't say almost anything this entire time.

"i'm jack" he said.

my heart dropped and so did my stomach. i felt a log in my throat and i strained in my spot.

"what's wrong?" the girl asked. "uhh.. nothings wrong" i smiled.

they all started talking and i played with the water in front of me. i felt ria rubbing my knee to calm me down.

why didn't i just stay silent?

after an hour of talking and laughing we finally put it to an end. y/n was drunk with the beer and wine she had.

she started drinking a lot of wine ever since she started getting anxious.

i sighed and we all stood up. "today was fun, we live on the same hallway as you" davian said.

"yep! you've told us quite a lot today" i said. y/n stayed silent and put on her slippers. she put on her sweater ; our hairs weren't wet since we just sat in the jacuzzi for an hour.

"y/n! are you free tonight?" davian asked. she turned around and looked at me. "uhh.. yeah. we have to go to sleep early since we uhh.. have an event tomorrow"

"ooh really? what kind of event" davian asked. me and y/n looked at each other.

"uhh just an event" i shrugged. "look we have to get going but it was really nice of you to invite us" i smiled at them.

they all nodded. "bye guys! it was so fun. tomorrow we're gonna cook dinner. we're wondering if you guys want to join" the girl asked.

"what time?" i asked. "7:30" she said.

shit. our concert starts at 5 and ends around 8 or 9.

"uhh we don't know yet. we're kind of busy-" "with what?" erick cut me off. "just.. stuff" "what kind of stuff-"

"can you not be in our business for one second?!" y/n snapped. i nudged her elbow and gave them a smile.

"sorry, she's kind of drunk- or umm.. tipsy...?" i shrugged. "no no it's fine we get it" erick smiled.

"anyway.." davian started. "so you can't come over after dinner?" he asked. "hey guys.." i cut him off.

"we have a concert tomorrow-" "wait really?!" the other girl gasped.

"your celebrities?!" erick's jaw dropped. i sighed and nodded. "and i feel bad for not being able to make it for dinner tomorrow night so i'm inviting you guys to come to our concert" i smiled.

i saw y/ns head hung low. i shouldn't have said this.

"of course!" "wait.." davian started. "are you guys 'red girls?'" he asked. "yep" i grinned. "ohh!! i've figured i've recognized you from somewhere" he smirks. 

"well now you know" i shrugged and let out a nervous laugh.

"that's good.. soo.. y/n and kiara right" he asked. "yes" i nodded.

"great!" he grins. "alright! well what time are you guys leaving?" he asked. "we have to prepare and the concert is at 5" i said.

"what time are you guys leaving though?" he asked. "around 12" i shrugged. "okay! well come over to your guys room around then yeah?" he asked.