𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟺𝟸

after comforting georg we walked back to the hospital room. "hey we're back" i whispered. "hi!" selena grinned.

i tilted my head and smiled. "when are you checking out?" bill asked. "maybe next week" she said.

"oh okay, i hope you feel better soon" jackie shrugged. "yeah.. thanks" selena have a weak smile.

after an hour we eventually left the hospital. we're on the way home now and i was really tired.

i leaned my head against toms shoulder and he put his arm around my shoulder.

i leaned on his chest and closed my eyes.

i stroked y/ns hair as she fell asleep on my chest. "how many more minutes until we're home?" bill asked.

"like 20" tyler said. i rolled my eyes at his annoying voice.

(time skip)

we arrived home and i tapped on y/ns shoulder. "mami" i whispered. she fluttered her eyes open.

"hi" i grinned. she sat up and breathed out. "hi" her sleepy voice said. "let's go inside" i said.

she nodded and opened the van door. we got out and bill unlocked the door. we walked in and i turned on the lights.

"are you guys still sleeping over?" georg asked jackie and tyler. "yeah! we're staying on more night then leave tomorrow night" jackie said.

"wait what?" bill made a face. "you guys said your leaving tonight" he said. "well we arrived late so we're leaving tomorrow night" jackie grinned.

i looked at tyler and his eyes were on y/n. i grew disgust and stepped closer to y/n. i wrapped my arm around her waist and looked at bill.

"okay, well i'm gonna go to sleep" bill shrugged. "nacht" we all said. we walked upstairs and i grabbed y/ns arm.

"gut nacht" i whispered. "nacht" she said lowly. i smiled and kissed her lips gently.she kissed back, her soft lips against mine.

she pulled back and hugged my waist tightly. i stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. "can y'all get a room" i heard kiaras voice.

i turned my head around my shoulder and rolled my eyes. "night mami" i kissed y/ns cheek. she went into her room and i went into mine.

i sat on the bed and took off my bandana. i laid back and rubbed my eyes. i can't believe my fuckish cousin is here.

i don't even have time to even buy the gift that i've been wanting to buy for y/n.

i groaned and sat up. i changed my clothes into some sweatpants and white tee. i washed my face then did my little skincare. i learned a lot from y/n..

i rubbed my head as i sat back down. i wasn't even tired. like.. NOT EVEN TIRED.

i huffed and sat up. i opened my door and went into the hallways. i walked towards gustavs door. i knocked on it softly and heard a little "come in"