𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟽𝟺

"can we make out?" i heard tom's voice. "what?" i looked at him. "i wanna make out" he said looking into my eyes.

"if we go upstairs together it's gonna be obvious-" "who said we have to make out in private?" he asked.

"if we make out it leads into something" i said. "like what?" he leans close. "you know what i mean" i said.

"but how am i gonna enjoy the last few hours with you without even touching you?" he asked. "im only gone for a week-" "we have never gone 2 days without making out or fucking each others brains out" he said.

i bit my lip as i looked into his eyes. i giggled and looked away. "mama" he whined. "please" he puts his hand on my lower back.

"how about i say i have to pack then you come with me" i said. "but you already packed your stuff upstairs" he said.

"so? they don't know that" i smirked. a smile creeped on his face and looked at the others.

"i'm gonna help y/n pack some more stuff" he said grabbing my waist. we went up the stairs and into my room.

he closed the door and i stared at the suitcase that's filled with one item. socks.

"really?" he looked at me. "what?" i smiled. "you were gone for 20 minutes earlier and you only packed a pair of socks" he laughed.

i smiled and put my arms around his waist. i placed my lips onto his, it was slow and gentle at first.

he turns us around and pins me against the wall. he tilts his head and deepens the kiss. our tongues dancing together and he pulled me closer, closing the gap.

i smiled into the kiss and bit his bottom lip softly. he moans in my mouth and kisses me with passion.

i ran my hand through his braids, tugging on it making his eyes roll back slightly. "fuck i love when you pull my hair" he looked into my eyes.

his hot breath on mine and he towered over me. "how about you pull my hair as i give you brain hm?" he smirked.

he laid me on the bed and started kissing me passionately. he kissed down my neck, sucking on it.

he giggles and pulls back. "was?" i asked. "you have a lot of hickeys from last night" he smirked.

i looked down at my chest since he was pulling my shirt down so i can see it. i looked at him and he was biting his lip piercing.

he unzips my jeans and slid them off. he kissed my inner thighs.

he placed a kiss on my clit and i grew wet. i bit my lip and put my head back. "y/n?" i heard bill knock on the door.

"yeah?" i asked as i looked down at tom. "we're gonna go to the hot tub while we cook. get ready" he said.

tom groaned and laid his head on my left thigh. "right now?" tom asked. "yes right now"

he squeezed my right thigh and looked at me. "we can continue this later" i smirked as sat up.

"okay" he huffed. i went to my closet and tried to find my bathing suits. i heard him gasp and he ran to me.

"can we make out in the hot tub?" he asked. "in front of them?" i asked giggling. "yes!!" he jumped. "okay" i shuffled through my closet.

"YAYAY" he jumped. "i love you mama" he kissed my cheek. "go get changed" i laughed. he nodded and ran out the closet.

i shook my head and laughed as i found my black two piece.

i changed into them and went to the bathroom

i changed into them and went to the bathroom. i combed my hair and debated wether to put my hair up or down.

i put my hair in a ponytail and looked at myself. i checked myself out, my curves, my big thighs, a curvy waist, my dark red wine hair that's getting really long, i love myself.

i went to the closet and got out one of tom's big shirts. i swiftly put it on and went out my closet. i went downstairs and saw them.

"y/n can chantelle borrow your bathing suits?" bill asked. i looked at her and examined her body.

"is my clothes even gonna fit her?" i asked. ria looked at me and let out a quiet giggle. "yes it will! we have the same body" she crossed her arms.

"okay okay" i raised my arms and giggled. she walked passed me slowly. "maybe even tom will love my body because of how much he used it last year"

"yeah because you were a quick fuck buddy" i looked at her. she scoffed and went up the stairs.

tom came up to me and puts his arm around my waist from behind, he pulls me close and i felt a boner behind me.

i gasped and turned around. "your seriously turned on right now?" i asked. "yes! have you seen yourself in a bikini?" he smirked.

ria had the same; she had a big shirt under her bikini. a few minutes later chantelle came down and groaned. "none of your swim suits are my size" she said.

"what size are you?" i asked. "medium" i let out a little giggle. "what's so funny?!" she yelled. "nothing" i smiled.

"but no their not, all my bikinis are size small" i said. she scoffs and rolled her eyes. "i have a one piece bathing suit, it's a medium. i bought it for my fat- i mean friend" i said.

"where is it?" she asked. i went upstairs and into my room. i got out a medium sized yellow one piece. i personally think its atrocious.

i went downstairs and once i reached the first floor i threw it to her. "thank you" she said. i walked passed her and leaned against the counter.

"umm.. y/n?" amelia tapped on my shoulder. "yeah?" i smiled. "do you think you have an extra swim suit for me to" she asked.

"of course! go get them. it's in my closet upstairs. i think we're the same size" i looked at her body.

"okay! thanks y/n!" she hugged me. i heard her fast footsteps and she went up the stairs.

"y/n how much did you pack?" ria looked at me. "umm......" i started. "i'll finish packing later" i said.

"y/n!" she looked at me. i smiled at her. "you guys wanna get drunk?" georg went out the pantry and waved a bottle of tequila and wine.

"yes!" "no" ria cut me off. i looked at her and huffed. "we can't be drunk sleeping on the plane!" she said.

"it's 6:32. we have like.. 9 hours before on the plane" i said. she stayed silent and eventually gave up.

"okay" she said. i smiled and turned to tom. "can we fuck in the hot tu-" "tom!" i hit his chest. he laughs and kissed the top of my head.

༺♡༻

i need to make chapters longer because we're almost at 100 chapters..

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1202 words