𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟺𝟼

after eating i immediately threw away the paper plate. i almost gagged once i saw it slide down.

i rolled my eyes and washed my hands. from the corner of my eye i saw a figure coming towards me. i ignored it and put soap in my hands.

i felt a hand smack my ass. i turned around and saw tyler walking passed me.

i went towards him and pushed his shoulder to turn around. i slapped him and the water on my hands splattered everywhere on his face.

i pushed his chest making him this against the wall. i slapped him again but harder. "what the fuck is wrong with you?!" i yelled.

i heard a chair move, fast footsteps behind me, and a hand swoop around my waist.

"what the fuck?" tom yelled. his german accent seeping into his statement. tyler raised his hands up but it was to late, he took a face full of fist from tom.

he fell to the floor, i swore i heard something crack. "get the fuck away from her!" he yelled.

"get out!"

jackie ran up to tyler, kneeling down to him. "babe?" she asked, i can hear the panic in her voice.

"get out" tom said sternly. a chill went down my spine hearing that tone from him for the first time.

i heard aurora crying from behind us. i turned around and my gaze softened. she was crying and kicking her feet.

ria stood up and tried to carry the baby but strained. she looked at me and gave the 'help her' look.

i rolled my eyes and turned my head back around. "what..? right now?" jackie said. "ja" tom yelled.

"you do not! disrespect and harass my girlfriend!" he yelled. fuck that's hot.

jackie helped tyler up and nodded, her body shaking. they both went upstairs and i went to aurora.

i picked her up and cradled her in my arms. i breathed out knowing it can be my last time seeing her cute face.

i felt an arm snake around my hip  "are you okay mami?" he asked. i nodded and put a pacifier in her mouth.

i put her down on the car seat, bending down slightly. tom stood behind me with his hands on my hips.

i stood up straight and turned around. "what happened?" bill asked. me and tom looked at each other for a moment. not a side eye moment, but we kept staring into each others eyes once i turned around.

"uhh" i tilted my head. my eyes trailed to his lips then back up to his eyes. my heart pounded as i turned my gaze towards bill.

"um he slapped me ass as he walked by" o mumbled. "what?!" "eww" ria and gustav said.

"but that was really cool what you did to him" georg complimented. ria let out a giggle.

"yeah why don't you slap me next time" she joked. i rolled my eyes and hit her shoulder. she gasped and rubbed the spot that i hit. "not that hard" she mumbled.

i grinned at her and patted her head. footsteps went downstairs and into the kitchen. i turned around and tom pulled me close to him.

jackie went towards me. "bye y/n" she said. i stayed silent as i stared at aurora. "bye" i put the blanket over aurora.

she took her car seat, tyler went up to tom. "get the fuck away-" "can i atleast say bye to my favorite cousins?" he asks softly.

tom opened his mouth to speak but he got interrupted by bill. "well we don't wanna say bye to someone who tried to harass my brothers girlfriend" he stood up.

tom rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "well it's not my fault that she's better than jackie-"

i slapped him right across the face. making a loud clap sound. "he said get out!" i yelled. tyler put his hand on his cheek and looked at me.

"you bitch-" he raised his arm to hit me. i grabbed his arm and grabbed a cup from the counter.

i smashed it against his head and pushed his chest. "call me a fucking bitch again or i'll fucking treat you like-" "okay! we'll get out!" jackie yelled.

she took aurora and glared at tyler. she grabbed his arm and went towards front door.

we watched them as they went out the door and slammed it close. i heard the engine start then driving away.

i breathed out as i sat down on the chair at the table. "are you okay?" gustav asked. "that was hot" tom smirked. i rolled my eyes.

after talking a bit, i calmed down. "y/n let's get ready, we have practice and an interview" ria said.

i bit my inner lip and stood up. as i was pushing the chair in tom held my arm. he put his finger on my chin making me stop biting it.

he smiles at me and kissed my forehead.

me and ria went upstairs. i went into my bathroom and put my hair up. i leaned against the counter looking at myself.

i love myself, but i hate how people love my body.

it's always been like this. people harass me whenever i come across them. i've been bullied and sexual harassed, even raped.

tears built up in my eyes but i blinked them away. the flashbacks to where me and ria were in the pool bathroom, me having to watch ria get beat up while i got harassed.

a tear went down my eye as i thought about rias hurtful face. i wiped it and turned on the faucet. i brushed my teeth trying to distract myself.

i looked down at my arm and noticed my faded scars. i sniffled and looked at my other arm, my healed scars that was about to fade.

i looked up at the mirror as i brushed my tongue.

after brushing my teeth i turned on the shower. i stripped and closed the bathroom door.

i went inside the shower, the warm water dripping down my body. i washed my hair and body.

a while after i got out, i put lotion on, clothes on, brushed my hair, did my skincare, some light makeup, put on some jewelry, and put on perfume.

it all took almost an hour.

i was wearing baggy shirt and some baggy pants, and some white sneakers.

i went out my bathroom smelling like vanilla. i got my phone and keys and went outside my room. i knocked on rias door.

"was?" she asked. "me" i said. "get in" she said. i opened the door and saw her in her bathroom.

"almost done?" i asked. she nodded after putting on her necklace. she was wearing a strapless crop top, and some flared jeans.

she had her hair up in a pony tail, and a wing eye. i giggled.

"what?" she asked. "we have completely different styles" i said. she smiled and got her purse.

"let's go" she said. we went downstairs, i held my baggy pants up as i went down the stairs.

"bye mami!" i heard toms voice from the kitchen. i went towards him and grinned. he looked at me up and down. "is that my shirt?" he asked.

"ja" i grinned. he chuckled and kissed my forehead. "bye" he grinned. "bye, bye guys!" i waved at bill, georg, gustav, and my future husband.

haha just jokes!! umm...

me and ria got in the car, i started it and asked her what to put on. "beyoncé!" she said. i smiled and put the song in the radio.

i reversed out of the drive way and drove to the venue.

all the memories from earlier faded in my brain, i'm so glad tyler and jackie are gone.

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

i don't have school tomorrow and we're getting to my favorite part of the book SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANNSSSSSS

1336 words