𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸

after i showered, changed, did my hair, did my makeup, and put on my jewelry, i went downstairs.

i wore some baggy pants and a big white shirt with a print on it. "where are we going?" i asked as i put on my shoes.

"out" tom threw his keys in the air and catched it. he opened the front door and i heard footsteps coming up behind me.

"you guys going out?" i heard georgs voice. "yeah" i turned and smiled. he nodded and went upstairs. i went outside and we got into toms car.

he started it and started driving. he put his hand on my thigh rubbing it with his thumb. it got higher as he made a sharp left.

we arrived at the mall. he got out the car and i opened the door. he ran across the car and closed the door that i opened.

he opened it again and grinned. i rolled my eyes and chuckled. he closed it and smashed his lips against mine.

"i'm gonna spoil you today" he smirked. i titled my head and he grabbed my hand. we went inside and a girl ran up to us.

"oh my god are you guys dating?! tom kaulitz and y/n berlia?!" she jumped. i looked at tom and he was smirking.

"yeah" he grinned. they both squealed and the blonde one went into her purse. "can i have your autograph please" she smiled.

i nodded and signed her paper. tom did the same. "thank you so much!" she jumped. "i can't believe my two favorite people are dating" the blonde said as they walked away.

i looked at tom and he grinned. "where do you wanna go" he asked as we walked. i smirked as i saw a jewelry store.

i grabbed his arm and walked towards it. once we entered inside he held my hand. "hallo!" a lady smiled.

"hallo" i grinned. i looked around the glass counters and saw a lot of beautiful golden necklaces.

one caught my eye. i looked down at it and it was a beautiful golden necklace with a design in the middle. i looked at the price. i looked away as i read $79.00.

we continued walking around the store and tom pointed to one. "we can have matching bracelets" he grinned.

i looked down and saw two bracelets connected. one read 'i love you' the other read 'i love you more'

i smiled and looked up at him. "ooh what about this one?" he pointed to another one. i examined his face that was full of excitement.

i smiled and finally looked at what he was pointing. it showed a bracelet, one with a star charm, and the other one had a moon charm.

i gasped and grinned. "yeah" i smiled. "uhh.. miss?" he said. "yes?" she turned around. "can we get this one" he asked.

"yes" she smiled. she opened the counter from behind and took the two bracelets out. it looked better up close

it had a pretty circular design for the string, and the star and the moon charms were gold.

"is this all?" she asked. tom looked down the counter from where we started. "ja" he said. "$39.00" she said.

he pulled out his card and gave it to her. after we paid we went out. tom got the bracelets out of the box and put mines on. he put his on.

he had the moon bracelet, and i got the star bracelet. he smiled and kissed my forehead.

it's been 2 hours and i finally finished shopping. i got two new pairs of baggy pants, 3 new hoodies, and five new shirts.

after this we're getting ice cream 😈

tom was next to me holding all the bags with one hand, and the other around my waist. 

we went out the mall and he put the stuff in the trunk. he sighed as he got in the car. "where next my love" he asked.

"ice cream" i grinned. he looked at me, then at my lips. he chuckled and reversed out of the parking.

we arrived at an ice cream parlor.

"ma" tom said as we got back into the car. we finished our ice cream in the parlor. "yes?" i said.

"you wanna go to that one carnival down town" he asked. i looked him, feeling the excitement rushing through my veins.

"you wanna invite the others?" i asked. he looked at me. "sure" he said.

"yo!" georg said as we came inside. "get ready we're going to the carnival down town" tom said.

"for real?" gustav jumped. "yuppp" i smirked as i leaned against the wall. they all went upstairs on our command.

"i feel like we're the parents of them" i joked. "why's that?" he asked as he pulled me by my waist from behind.

"because we told them to do something and they did it automatically" i stated. "yeahhh" he said as he kissed the back of my neck.

after a while they all came back down. "there's not enough room for one car" tom said as he pulled away.

"car pool?" georg suggested. "sure" bill smiled. we went outside and i locked the door. me, tom, georg and gustav got back into our car. bill and ria decided to go on their own.

tom drove us to the carnival and bill followed us.

we got out the car and the pretty colorful lights and the people screaming made my stomach get filled with excitement.

ria went up to me and smiled. "you wanna go on that one?" she pointed to the ride that's up really high in the sky.

"uhhh... duh" i smirked. we went towards the front gate and tom and the lady was talking. "six people yes?" she asked.

i checked the time and it read 9:53. "ja" tom said. "that will be $108.00" she said. "what?" i gasped.

tom pulled out his card but i stopped him. "you already paid so much today" i said. he shrugged and kissed my forehead.

"i told you i like spoiling you" he whispered and smirked. he paid the tickets and we put on a wristband.

"danke" i told the lady. she nodded and we went in.

༻♡༺

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1053 words