𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

a week later

i wiped my tears as i stood up. my stomach couldn't stop hurting. i was sitting on the bathroom floor sobbing my balls off.

i washed my hands and went out my bathroom. my stomach started hurting again and i threw myself on the bed.

i hugged a pillow tightly and mumbled. knock knock. "what" i yelled. "it's tom" i sighed. "come in" i mumbled.

he came in and saw me. he walked up to me and out a strand of hair out of my face. "whats wrong? why are you crying" he asked.

he put my in his arms and i hugged his chest tightly. "my stomach won't stop hurting" i mumbled. he stroked my hair and smiled. "it's okay. it's supposed to be a side affect if your pregnant right" he said.

i shrugged and sat up. i sighed as i looked at the clock. "when do you go to the hospital when your pregnant" i asked. if you know pls tell me bc idk what the steps are when ur pregnant

"i don't know" he said. "let's go eat dinner" he smiled. i nodded and we both went downstairs.

"hey y/n!" georg smiled. i smiled back; to weak to even say anything. "what's wrong?" gustav asked. "her stomach won't stop hurting" tom said for me.

"should we go to the hospital?" bill asked. i shook my head and smiled. "it doesn't hurt that much" i mumbled. tom looked at me.

"you were crying" he whispered. "well now i'm not" i smiled. feeling a cramp in my stomach i wanted to cry.

"what's for dinner" i asked. "steak" georg smiled. i nodded and we all started eating. i lost my appetite feeling a cramp in my stomach.

i whimper silently trying to get comfortable. ria looked at me. "what's wrong" she whispered. "my stomach can't stop hurting" i whispered. she dropped her fork and grabbed my arm gently.

"come on we need to go to the hospital" she said. i shook my head. "it's just cramps maybe" i said.

"no" she frowned. "what's wrong" tom asked with worried in his voice. "we need to bring her to the hospital" ria said. "no i don't" i said getting out of her grip.

"no i don't" y/n said. i started getting suspicious on why she's acting like this. "ma what's bothering you" i asked. "nothing" she gave me one of the most sarcastic fake ass weak huntchback smile ever to me.

i looked at my brother and he was shaking his head. we put up our dishes and y/n went upstairs. i looked at them and they made a face.

"what's up with her" georg asked. "don't fuckijg talk about her like that" i clenched my jaw. "what?! i didnt even mean it in a mean way" he said in a high pitched tone.

"hey guys?" kiara started. "what" bill said. "when do you go to the hospital when your pregnant" she asked. "yeah, aren't you supposed to go to the hospital like a few days after your pregnant" gustav asked.

"i don't know. let's try to check her in tomorrow" i leaned against the wall. "yeah" bill said.

i went upstairs and looked for y/n. i went in her room and saw her bed empty. i made a face and looked at the bathroom with the light on.

i went into her room and saw blood on the toilet. "what the fuck" i ran to her. her hands were on the toilet seat trying to gain balance as she panted.

"ma?!" tears filled up my eyes. she coughed and more blood came out. i rubbed her back and patted it. "fuck! GUYS!!" i yelled looking towards the door.

she whimpers in pain as my heart started to race. "georg gustav!! bill! kiara!" i yelled. "fuck" i mumbled.

"stay right here ma" i said. i ran down the stairs and tried to find them. "y/n threw up blood" i said. they all jumped off the couch. "what?!" kiara said with her eyes wide open. they all followed me up the upstairs.

me and kiara pushed threw them and comforted y/n. "fuck fuck fuck" i mumbled. my heart raced and goosebumps spread my skin.

"we need to take her to the hospital now" georg said. "fuck" i mumbled. "go start the car" i told bill. he nodded and they all went downstairs.

y/n stood up and put her hand on the counter. "ma" i lifted her arm up. kiara flushed the toilet and wiped it with some spray and toilet paper.

y/n washed her mouth and cried. i grew impatient as she dried her mouth. i quickly carried her in bridal style and went down the stairs.

"fuck fuck fuck" i mumbled under my breath. we went outside and i placed her in the backseat. "you guys follow theres not enough space" i told georg and gustav.

bill and kiara went in the front seat and me and y/n sat in the back. she puts her head back and breathes in. she put her hand on her stomach as she stops breathing in.

my heart dropped. please don't tell me what i think it is.

my eyes vision was blurry and i felt drowsy. "tom" i whispered. he held my hand tight and sat up. "what what what? what's wrong?" he asked.

"i'm so sorry" i whispered as my voice went high. "wait.. what?" he said. my hearing went muffled and my eyelids fluttered closed.

"y/n? y/n!" he yelled. "bill please drive faster" that was the last thing i heard.

we arrived at the hospital and they put y/n in a cart thingy magigy. my heart raced as they put her in a room. a doctor came up to us and started asking questions.

"what is your name? what's happened?" she asked. bill started talking to her as i sat down. processing what just happened. my heart raced as i replayed the image of y/n throwing up blood.

kiara sat next to me and rubbed my back. "do you want a hug?" she whispered. this felt wrong but i needed one. i was stressed, worried about y/n, overthinking about the baby, just everything.

༻♡༺

late update

don't forget to vote

you already know this chapter isn't proofread 🙄

1064 words