𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟽𝟹

"so how long are you guys gonna be out of town?" steven asked, sitting on one of the stools. "for like a week" ria said.

tom clinged onto like a jacket. "i wish i can come. so i can watch you guys perform" gustav smiled. "it's gonna be live! worldwide on the internet" ria said.

"wait really?" gustav jumped. ria nodded and he squealed. "i'm so gonna cheer so loud"

i giggled and saw steven looking at me. tom put his arm around my waist and pulled me so close that i can feel his boxers behind me.

"so when are you guys leaving tomorrow?" amelia asked. "in the morning at 2am" she said. "what?!" i gasped.

"what?" "two?!" i looked at her. "yeah-" "bitch that's so fucking early!" i yelled. they all laughed and ria chuckled as she shook her head.

"its a 13 hour flight girl" she said. "wait so then.." i looked up trying to calculate this.

"the concert is in LA, in two days" she said. "and it's a 13 hour flight which means we can get there a day before to unpack and settle for a day, then the next day we do our concert, then another concert at this one place in los vegas, then we do a lot of interviews, then go home after a week" she said.

i looked at her with my lips agaped and my eye twitched. "we.. we have two concerts?" i looked at her. "ja" she nodded.

"how many songs for each one?" "a lot" "THE FUCK?!"

"wait.. so.. that means i can't see you for a week?!" tom looked at me. "no tom, im shoving you in my suitcase so you can come with us" i mocked.

he gasped and smiled. "okay!" he grinned. i looked at him and we all laughed.

"so what times your flight?" steven asked. "3:00am. it takes 30 minutes to go to the airport, and then we have some extra time before taking off" she said.

i groaned and she laughed. "you said you've been dying to perform again" she said. "well yeah but this is to much" i whined.

"quit being such a baby" she said. i rolled my eyes and sat up. "so did you guys pack yet?" amelia asked.

"no not yet" i said. "well you haven't" ria raised an eyebrow at me. "you should start packing" steven looked at me.

we locked eye contact and ria nodded. "wait.. umm.." bill started. we all looked at him in confusion.

"nevermind, y/n can i talk to you in a minute?" he asked. i nodded and went towards the fridge

"are you guys hungry?" i asked. "ja" "starving" steven and amelia said. "okay so.. we got steak, beef, chicken, and pork" i said.

"what kind of chicken?" amelia asked. "chicken breasts" i said showing her the package. "okay! we can have that" ria said.

"y/n..?" bill pulled my arm softly. i placed the chicken breasts on the counter and let him drag me. "what?" i asked.

"are you guys umm.. going around with like body guards?" he asked. "of course why?" i asked. "remember lia? xavier, zeeke, and sam"

"oh.." my heart dropped. "yeah" i mumbled. "i want you to be safe while you guys are touring. half of them are out of jail, and the other half.. i don't know" he shrugged.

"just always make sure you text me every hour when your there okay?" he asked. "okay" i nodded. "don't worry, i'll be safe. they won't go all the way to the USA just to get me" i smirked.

he tilted his head and nodded. "okay! i'm gonna cook" i grinned. i went towards the kitchen and started.

once the breast was in the pan ria held my arm. "i'll do it, go pack your stuff" she said. "what? it's to early" i whined. "just do it" she said.

i huffed and nodded. i went up the stairs, once i reached the top of the stairs i saw chantelle coming out of the corner.

"what are you doing up here?" i asked. "nothing" she looked at me up and down. "listen" she crossed her arms.

i rolled my eyes and leaned against the wall. "while you and kiara are on tour, tom is gonna fall in love with me while your gone" she said.

"oh yeah?" i smirked. she nodded and gave me a cheeky smile. "how about we make a bet" i said.

"about?" "if tom falls in love with you while we're gone, ill stay out of your way and find someone else" i started. she nodded as she listened.

"and if he doesn't, and he's happy to see that i'm here again, your gone and never coming back here again" i finished.

she thought about it and looked at me. "okay slut" she said. "the fuck did you just call me?" i looked at her.

"a slut. you know why? because your tom's slut. have you got the idea y/n? tom is a player and he only dates people for bed" she said.

"and your one of them. he doesn't love you, he's gaslighting you girl" she said looking up and down. "he only plays people that he knows for a little time" i said.

"i've known him since we were 2 years old. just don't even girl, he loves me" i said. she scoffs and rolled her eyes. "he doesn't love you-" "so what happened to 'i wanna be friends' huh chandelier?" i looked at her with disgust.

"it's chantelle-" "i know" i remarked. "but he doesn't love you. he only uses you because your good in bed"

"the other men that you've dated only said they've liked the way you gave them a blow job. and how you gave them pleasure. tom is the same, he only likes your body" she said.

"how about you stay away from tom and go back to one of your exes, and he goes back to me?" she smiled. "no" "why not? i think it's a fair idea. you be his fuck buddy and i can be his future wife"

"he promised he's gonna marry me one day" i said. "no he didn't! he's gaslighting you" she yelled.

"go downstairs" i said. "no. i shouldn't even listen to you. your not my mom-" "and your just a guest sweetie. i'm one of the owners of this house and your lucky we still haven't kicked you out yet"

she groans and stomps her foot. "why don't you go on tour and never come back! go kill yourself!" she yelled in my face. she walked passed me; bumping my shoulder. making me stumble backwards.

i breathed in trying not to push her off the stairs. i went towards my room and went to my closet.

she's such a pussy.

༺♡༻

boring chapter

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1154 words