𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝟻𝟿

after ordering we started talking. "so some man is going to perform in front of us?" tom asked.

"yep" ria grinned. "like what kind of performance?" he asked. "their gonna strip and maybe dance. since y/n is the birthday girl their probably gonna dance on her" she snickered.

"what? why" tom said. "because! that's the point of their performance" she said.

tom and ria continued arguing back and forth. me and georg shared a giggle as tom pretended to flip hair behind him.

"come on my love they don't need to i'll say not to dance on me" i rubbed tom's shoulder to calm him down. tom's shoulder dropped and he sat back.

"your no fun" ria slouched. "oh so you think it's fun for me seeing my girlfriend getting danced on from a couple of gay man?" tom's german accent came in.

shit he's mad

"i'll cancel it-" i got cut off by ria arguing back. "then close your eyes" she said.

me and bill looked at each other. "why is the love of our lives arguing with each other" he shook his head.

i giggled and turned to tom. i grabbed the collar of his shirt and smashed my lips against his.

i felt his body relax at the touch of my lips. he kissed back with the same force and puts his hand on my thigh.

i pulled back and grinned. "ill tell them not to dance on her then" i heard rias voice. "see? that's better" tom made a sarcastic smile.

i rolled my eyes and sat back. as they all started talking me and tom stayed quiet. i looked at him and his eyes went to me.

i bit my lip slightly and looked away. every time we share a kiss we have to finish it.

he breathes out and puts his shirt over his thighs a bit. he bounces his leg two times and looked at me.

the tension between us grew as we kept making eye contact. i rubbed my thighs together as i fixed my posture.

i heard him breath out again. his hand crawling up my thigh, really close to my area.

"okay.. here are your foods" the waiter came up to us. two of the men behind him were carrying a two trays, carrying all our foods.

they placed them in front of us. we started eating; tom's hand on my thigh. his thumb stroking it lightly.

after eating the people picked up the trays. the waiter asked for the dessert and we ordered them.

"alrighty! there coming right up. also, the people will start performing in 5 minutes. happy birthday love" he puts his hand on my shoulder and walked away.

"uhh excuse me?" ria called the waiter back. he turned around and walked back towards us. "can we cancel the part where they dance on the birthday girl?" she asked.

he took out his notepad and wrote it down. he nodded and walked away. "happy now?" she looked at tom.

"ja" he said.

he trails his hand further up my thigh. i breathed in as i saw his finger playing with the end of my dress.

a couple minutes later

"their coming!" bill pointed. gustav turned around and saw the people with a cow boy hat, a black outfit, and gems around the pants.

i gasped and made a face. "hallo ladies and gentlemen's" the man said. his german accent was really strong damn..

"first.. we would like to sing for you. happy birthday, birthday girl" he winked at me. i turned my head and saw the waiters and waitresses coming towards us, carrying a cake with candles

i looked at ria and she raised her eye brows up and down. "happy birthday to y/n" they sang. "happy birthday to you" they finished the song.

"make a wish" ria smiled. i closed my eyes.

i wish that me and tom can grow a family together and our love will be stronger than ever before.

i opened my eyes and blew the candles. they all clapped and i smiled. "ready? one two three!"

"happy birthday to you" they sang faster. clap clap. "happy birthday to you" clap clap. "happy birthday.. happy birthday.. happy birthday to youuuu" clap clap.

they all clapped and one of them whooped. "happy birthday!" gustav, georg, bill, tom, and ria all said.

"thank you" i grinned. "here are your cake cutters, and your desserts are right here" the woman smiled.

she turned around and got the desserts off the tray that the man was carrying. he handed us all our cakes and desserts.

"okay.. the first song, we're going to perform your favorite song ms y/n!" they both smiled.

i tilted my head and looked at ria. she smirked at me and i looked at the men's. "any song of your choice"

after a lot of songs- i mean.. A LOT. OF. SONGS.. we all clapped. i got a little drunk since me and ria drank a little bit of alcohol.

we all wore party hats and the lights were off and the LED lights flashed different colors.

"happy birthday to you ms y/n" one of them winked and pointed at me.

"danke" i smiled. "i hope you like our performance. dont forget to share our performance on facebook" the other man grinned.

"that was really good" bill raises his eye brows. "lets open your presents!" gustav smiled.

"yeah yeah yeah open your presents" ria grinned. "wait let me get them" she said. she stood up and went towards a table.

"let me help you" bill stood up. he went towards ria and helped her carry some boxes. 

"all of that?" i asked. "nope, not even half" she smirked. i looked at tom and he was already looking at me.

his eyes trailing to my eyes to my lips. he smirked and leaned towards me.

"there's two other gifts i have for you at home" he whispered in my ear. butterflies filled my stomach and my heart skipped some beats.

"okayy first gift" ria looked at the name tag. "from me!" she grinned. i took the box and started unwrapping it.

༺♡༻

i lied i actually had some motivation to write another chapter

also this chapter was a bit rushed so i'll try to write with more details in the next

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1068 words