𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟷𝟶𝟽

"forgive me mami" he said, his face close to mine. i stayed silent and tried to push him off.

"you can't not forgive me, your the one who cheated" he said. i sighed and looked up at him.

"mama" he said, his eyes glossy with tears forming in his eyes. "i'm sorry" i said, my voice cracking as i started to cry again.

he pulled me into the hug and breathed out, putting his head on my shoulder. "you were drunk, you didn't mean to"

"i just don't want to lose you" he hugged me tightly. tears continued falling as i wrapped my arms around his neck. "i love you" i said, crying.

"i love my more prinzessin" he said. as we stayed in this position, holding our love together i heard him sniffle.

"are you crying?" i giggled and hit his chest i laid my head on his shoulder. he nods softly and i felt him wipe his eyes.

hello! how are you? how you been 🌝?

he pinned me against the wall and smashed his lips against mine. as our tongues danced together his hand was unbuckling my belt.

he threw my belt on the ground and pulled his face from mine. he took off his shirt in one movement and so did i.

before i reached my jeans he grabbed my arms, then my waist. he threw me on the bed making me squeal.

he came up to me and my eyes trailed down his chest, to his abs. fuck i missed this.

he kisses me with passion and unbuckled my jeans. "can i?" he broke the kiss. i nodded eagerly and he smirked.

he pulled down my jeans and i couldn't wait any longer. my face missed his face. i grabbed his arms and pulled him to me. i smashed my lips against his, licking over his lip piercing making him whimper.

i wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him close. he was hard as a pipe dude..

as his hands cupped my left boob the other reached my back to unbuckle my bra.

without breaking the kiss he threw my bra across the room and he gave my tit a squeeze.

i rocked my hips against his torso and he breaks he kiss, laying his on my shoulder. "fuck" he whimpered.

he pulled away and unbuckled his belt, fast.

my pussy started throbbing as he puts the belt next to me. he pulls down his jeans and he was left in his boxers.

he quickly went up to my face and kissed me roughly. i put my hand through his braids, pulling them.

he started sucking on my neck and i craned it so he can have more access. i whimpered as he started rubbing my clit, i felt him smirk against my neck. 

he kisses down my chest and wrapped his lips around my nipple. i breathed out and bit my lip.

he kisses down my stomach and reached my clit. he looks up and made eye contact. i nodded and he started kissing my inner thighs.

he folded my legs to make my knees face the ceiling. he separated my legs and kissed my inner thighs, nearer my throbbing clit.

as i got wetter he kissed my other thigh. lightly sucking on it and puts his finger on it.

"throbbing so much already?" he smirks. i breathed out from my nose and tilt my head back.

he kissed my clit and pulled down my panties. he threw it across the room and looks at it.