𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟿𝟼

we went down the elevator and went to the pool area. "oh my gosh" i gasped. "there's two indoor pools?!"

"sure thing princess" javon smirked. a chill went down my spine and i felt an ick. "lets use the pool outside" davian said.

"okay" rachel shrugged. we walked towards the two glass doors and the sound of a waterfall and the smell of chlorine filled my nose and ears.

"ooh! thats a good place to take pictures" yasha said. "that one?" rachel pointed to the mini waterfall thats coming down to the pool.

"yea" yasha smiled. "lets go!" she grabbed my hand. we walked towards the pool beds and placed our stuff on them.

"this is so cool!" rachel exlaimed and took off her sweater that was covering her two piece. i slid off my silk robe slowly and all my hair went to one side of my head.

i put it on my back and checked my phone. no calls from tom.

hes probably sleeping

i shrug the weird feeling and turned around to face the others. erick and davian jumped into the pool and javon and rachel shared a synced laugh.

"wooh!!" yasha jumped in as well. me and ria looked at each other. "you first!!" she smirked. "no! you" i laughed nervously. "why?" she asked.

"if i do it you do it" she said.

fuck it.

i looked at javon and he was laughing his ass off. i looked back at ria and she had the same smirk plastered on her face.

i turned to the pool and jumped in. the cold water almost made me scream under water. a burning sensation touched my skin as i swam to the surface of the water.

i exhaled and looked at ria. she looked at me in shock and i grinned at her. i swam to her and she gasped. "you said you will do it" i smirked.

i grabbed her hand and dragged her down with me. she fell into the water and i started laughing. she swam back up and gasped.

"i couldve done it myself!" she said. i laughed and a smile crept up on her face. she raised her arms and drunked my head in the water. my ears went muffled and i lifted my head up.

"hallöchen!" i yelled. "du bist so dumm" i said and dunked her face in the water too. when she came back up we started laughing.

hey! you are so dumb

i felt a wave behind me and a splash. i turned around and javon jumped in too. once he came up to the surface we made eye contact.

we drank a bit and got out of the pool for a few minutes. we had a couple of shots and wine. i felt a bit tipsy and we all started making jokes.

we laughed so hard i felt like my stomach was crushing. "your gonna make me piss my pants!" rachel wheezed. javon and erick started laughing harder and i was giggling.

"hey did tom call you yet?" ria whispered. "nein" i shook my head without looking at her. "how do you know?" she asked. "wahrscheinlich schläft er" i said. "oh" her face dropped a bit.

hes probably asleep

"wanna swim?" i heard javons voice. "im to tired" i whined. "come onn!" he smirked and stood up. he stood in front of me and my eyes trailed down his chest. "eyes up princess" he said.

"shut up" i glared and made a face. "your accent comes out whenever your mad" he smirked. i shrugged; in a way of saying 'so?'.

"its cute" he smiled. i hit his stomach and he gasped. "your getting punished for that" he pointed. "wha-" he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"what are you-" i felt myself getting thrown and water filled my ears. i realized i was in the pool and started panicking.

i swam to the top and panted. "what the hell was that for?!" i yelled. "in coming!!" rachel yelled. she ran and jumped into the pool with me.

they all started laughing and javon jumped in the pool. "whats wrong princess?" he smirked. "stop calling me that" i said and changed my tone.

"aww is the princess mad?" he teased. "shut up!" i yelled in a serious tone. everybody went silent.

"your not getting the hint that im not interested, i have a fucking boyfriend" i said and went to the edge of the pool. i got out of the pool and grabbed a towel, drying myself erick said, "yea that was messed up"

"she never told me if she had a boyfriend! i asked her and she didnt say anything" javon said. "i was going to! until erick cut me off" i said.

"los geht's, ria" i said picking up my phone and robe. she stood up and glared at javon. we went walked back towards the hotel and left them.

lets go, ria.

"bist du in ordnung" she asked. i hummed and pressed the elevator button. "when are we going back home" i asked leaning against the wall as we entered.

are you okay?

"in two more days" she said. i sighed and she looked at me. "do you want to go home tomorow?" she asked.

"no.. its fine" i shrugged.

"okay.." she said slowly.

"we should have another interview tomorrow" she said. "ok" i said. "y/n are you sure your okay?" she asked.

"no! do you think i am? i've been crying half the day today, i've been flirted on, i've been thrown into a fucking pool!!" i yelled.

"and all of this tension between me and tom is scaring me. what if that christine girl takes him away?" i asked.

"she won't-" "she's a fucking blonde ria. BLONDE. his types are white girls, pale girls , brunette and blonde girls. i'm a red girl!" i said almost crying.

"im the opposite of his type-" "but he chose you" she said. "what do you mean?" i asked. "tom loves you not some other girl" she said.

"you and tom fought for a baby remember? he gave you a promise ring. promising you that he will never leave you and to always be there"

"he even wants to marry and raise kids together with you y/n. don't overthink it" she said. "but-" "y/n."

i sighed and the elevator dinged. we walked towards our room door and we entered. i threw my phone on the counter and threw my robe on the hamper.

i went to the bathroom and stripped. i turned on the hot water and tears dropped down my face.

what if he falls for her
what if he doesn't love me anymore
what if he manipulates her

thousand voices echoed in my head and my heart started pounding. i went into the shower and started crying.

as i heard the water turn on in the bathroom i heard a ring. i turned around and went towards the kitchen. i looked at y/ns phone and tom was calling her.

i hesitated but still did it. i answered the phone and held it to my ear.

"hello?" i said. "kie!" i heard bills voice. "what's wrong?" i asked. "where's y/n?" he asked.

"showering" i said. "why what happend?" i asked. "it's about tom"

༺♡༻

sorry for boring chapter. but the next few chapters will be better and more tenser

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1247 words