𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟿𝟾

i gasped and turned around. nothing. my heart started rapidly beating as i felt a cold wind fly past me.

"y/n" i heard echoes of his voice. i looked around and my body started shaking. "y/n" i heard a yell.

i held onto the railing and started panting. "ria..?" i asked with me eyes shut. "y/n-" i felt a hand on my shoulder.

my heart dropped and i turned around with my eyes wide open. tom?

he steps closer. as i reach for his hand i heard a voice behind me. i turned around and i was up against the railing.

i turned my head back around and he disappeared. my heart pounded into my chest and i breathed in and out.

i'm hallucinating.

he can't possibly be here in LA

"y/n!" i heard him yell. i collapsed on the floor and cried. "y/n listen-" "she's-" "listen y/n-" there was so many voices in my head.

i heard tom's voice, rias, jacks, bills, i covered my ears and curled into a ball.

"y/n" it sounded so loud, louder than before.

i screamed but i didn't hear myself.

what's happening to me?

i uncovered my ears and rolled to my back. i laid on the balcony floor, looking up into the sky.

i breathed out trying to calm myself down. "y/n" i saw a white ghostly figure in the air reaching for me.

i screamed and crawled backwards, my back against the railing. i blinked rapidly and the figure went away.

i breath in and out, crying.

i put my hand to my head as it pounded. there was blood on my forehead. i sat up in panic and touched it again.

i stood up and there was blood on my fingers. "y/n..?" i heard rias voice. i turned around and i saw her opening the balcony door.

"what are you doing out here..?" she asked. her voice was so much clearer. i heard the cars passing by and the honking in the background.

i quickly rolled down my sleeves and wiped my forehead. "hey did you fall?!" she came up to me.

"was?" i asked, my heart hammering in my chest. "are you okay?" she asked. "why..?"

"uhh because your out here in the middle of the night, your forehead is.. bleeding..?" she touched it.

i flinched as i felt her cold finger on top of my forehead. "your bleeding!" she exclaimed. "oh my gosh.. did you fall?" she asked.

i stayed silent, trying to process everything. "is tom here?" i asked. she looked at me weird. "honey.. what are you talking about?" she asked.

"tom.. he was here. he-" "baby.."

"no! listen!" my eyes started tearing up. "he was here. he was saying my name, he put my hand on my shoulder" i said.

"y/n.. it's late. your just tired and seeing things. come on let's get you to bed-"

"no! believe me i saw him" i said tears falling down. she quickly wiped it away and smiled.

"your tired, you've been crying half the day today. get yourself some sleep" she said putting her hand on my lower back.

"no!" i yelled. "listen to me" my voice was shaking. "i heard him, i even saw him!" i said.

i turned around and ran to the cigarette box. i grabbed it and showed her. "see this? he opened it and took a smoke with me" i said.

"baby.. no he didn't. he's in germany" she said. "i'm not crazy" i shook my head and cried.

"your not.. your just tired" she said. "ria" i cried. "i know i know" she puts her hand on my lower back and led me into the room.

i breath in and cried. "ria please" i begged her. "go to sleep" she said. "i cant" i shook my head.

"every time i close my eyes i see him. his face-" "who's?"

"everyone's!" i cried. "i see tom's, jacks, javon! and even you" i said.

"well i'm standing right here" she smiled; teasing me. "ria!" i cried. "okay.. why don't you just lie down, and we can talk about this tomorrow " she said.

"did you hurt yourself?" she asked. my heart dropped mad i felt my wrists stinging. "no"

"good girl" she kissed my forehead. "goodnight" she said. i sniffled and my body started trembling.

"y/ns coming back in two days" my brother looked at me. "i know" i said spreading butter on the bagel.

"your... not excited..?" he asked. i ignored him and took a bite out of the bagel. "christine's coming over today.. tell Lina that i can't go to practice" i said standing up from the stool.

"what?!" georg looked at me. "you never skipped practice, why are you skipping for christine?" he asked.

"because she's my friend" i said swallowing the bagel.

"you never skipped practice for y/n" gustav said. "yes i did" i made a face. "she needs to leave before they come back" bill added.

"was? why?!" i yelled. "because y/n is already going through so many things in LA. and if she sees you with christine.." he started.

"how do you know that?" i asked. "because kie told me.

"when?" i asked. "i called her last night. to check if she's okay and how she is"

"and she mentioned that y/n is in shambles right now"

my heart dropped. "what's up with her..?" i asked. "well first of all.. the interview went bad.. your not even texting or calling her anymore, your hanging out with christine instead of the girl that you promised to marry, her brother died right before their tour, she was thrown into a pool by this guy because it was fun and games" he waved his two fingers up and down mocking the last part.

"what do you she was thrown into a pool?" i asked. "kie told me that they were hanging out with this group of people-"

"who?"

"two girls and 4 guys" he said.

"and the guy named.. jayden..? javon? i don't know" he shrugged.  "he threw her in the pool and she got mad"

"then he tried hitting on her but luckily she said she has a boyfriend and she stayed loyal"

"that's good" i nodded. "good?" he made a face.

"y/n is actually staying loyal to you whenever she talks to a guy." georg said.

"your hanging out with christine and your not backing off of her" gustav added.

oh

"your not skipping practice just to hang out with some dried out potato looking girl" georg crossed his arms.

"lina will literally kill if you skip just for a girl. y/n? she's fine. because lina knows y/n. but christine?"

"well.."'i shrugged. "tom!" bill yelled. "sie werden das üben für sie NICHT auslassen" he said clenching his jaw.

you will NOT skip practice just for her

"i promised her!" i frowned. "you also promised y/n you would stay loyal to her" georg said.

༺♡༻

there will be more updates today so bare with me people..

feel lucky because i woke up early to update for you 🙄

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1192 words