𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟷𝟶𝟻

bill opened the front door and we entered. i sighed and looked around the house. it feels like it's been forever.

"yeah.. you guys can unpack, then we can catch up while i make breakfast" bill smiled. "okay!" ria grins.

i turned around and bumped into something hard. i looked up and saw tom towering over me. i looked away and walked passed him, my heart beating to a rate of 184.

"want me to help?" i heard tom's voice. i looked to the side from the corner of my eye. "i'm ok" i said lifting the luggage up the first step.

he walked up to me and grabbed the luggage. he went up the stairs and i rolled my eyes.

hot.

i looked at christine and she was rolling her eyes. i would like to see if her eyes can still roll back after stabbing her eyes out.

i went up the stairs and into my room. he placed the luggage in front of my closet and turned around.

he walks towards me as i stood in front of the door. as he got closer he closed the door and pinned me against it.

he smashed his lips against mine and grabs my waist tightly. i whimpered and accidentally bit his lower lip.

he pulls me closer and closed the gap between us. he puts his hands on my ass he spins us around.

he started walking and i walked backwards. breaking the kiss, he pushed me on the bed.

he crawled on top of me and i put my hands on his chest. "what are you-" he kissed me roughly and i tried to push him off.

i can't lie, i missed this so much.

he tilts his head to the side and deepens the kiss, his tongue entered my mouth and my heart hammered in my chest.

"y/n?" ria knocked on my door. i finally pushed tom off and we both panted. "y/n!" she banged on the door.

"was?" i asked, looking away from tom's gaze. his eyes were burning into my face. he can burn a hole in it.

"do you have my shoes? i think it's in your luggage" she said.

my eyes started wandering everywhere, but his face. "look at me" he said deeply. "i need to find her things" i said pushing my hands against his chest.

he didn't budge and i felt his gaze on me. "y/nnnn" ria whined. "i need to find them!" i whispered.

"and i need to find your eyes on me" he said. "look at me mama" his hands trailed up my waist and back down.

"y/n!" she yelled. "let me find her stuff!" i finally looked at him. heat rose my face and my heart pounded as he closes the gap between our hips.

of course he's bricked.

he smirks and pulls away. i glared at him as i stood up, i walked towards my luggage and opened it.

"what is taking you so long?" she asked. "i was in the bathroom" i said flipping it over. i grabbed her shoes and her jackets and stood up

i turned around and walked towards the door. i opened the door a little bit and handed it to her. i looked at her and she smiled. "danke" she grins.

i closed the door and turned around. i did my best to ignore his gaze as he man spreads and laid on the bed.

i bent down to pick up my clothes and went to my closet. i put it in the hamper and went back.

(time skip)

i finished unpacking and it took like 6 minutes. i already put my skincare products in my bathroom and the clothes i didn't wore back into my closet.

as i kneeled down to zip my luggage up tom finally stands up. i quickly stood up and went to my closet, putting my luggage in the corner.

i turned around and i bumped into his chest. he grabs my waist and pulls me close. he puts his face close to mine, leaning in to kiss me.

i put my hands on his chest and leaned my head back. "we need to eat" i said, trying to get out of his grip.

"no" he clenched his jaw. "why are you avoiding me?" he asked. "i'm not" i said trying to push him off me.

"then stop pushing me" he said. i sighed and took my hands off his chest. i didn't know where to put my hands so i put it on his forearms.

"there, i'm not. now let me go we need to eat" i said frowning. "fix that damn attitude of yours or ill-"

"or what? your gonna fuck the attitude out of me?" i mocked.

he poked his inner cheek with his tongue and his eyes trailed down to my lips. "get off me" i finally got out of his grip.

i walked passed him and he grabbed my wrist, spinning me around. he pinned me against the wall and towered over me.

"either you stop acting like this, or if you want i can fuck you in front of christine since you're being a brat about her" he said.

"who said i was being a brat to her" i made a face. "i can tell" he said. "well i'm not" i said looking up at him, trying not to be so nervous.

he scoffs. "why are you acting like we're 17 again and we're making the first move on each other?"

i rolled my eyes and he raised his eyebrows. "we've seen each other. felt each other, why are you so nervous" he asked.

"can we just fucking eat?" i asked. "we don't have to eat the food downstairs" he said.

"shut up! i'm not eating your dick" i said. "you will eventually" he smirked. "your always so horny all the time" i scoff.

"you like it" he tilts his head. "get, the fuck off me" i said.

"we're gonna eat. but we have to talk about this sooner or later" he said. "whatever" i walked passed him. i opened my door and went downstairs. he followed me.

"what took you so long?" georg asked. "i was making a call to my friend" i lied. tom looked at me but i ignored his gaze.

"so! tell me about LA" bill grinned.

༻♡༺

sorry i lied that i was gonna update a lot today but i was so busy, and tomorrow im busy to but i promise ill try my best to update atleast 2 times tmrw

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

i hope this chapter wasn't cringy

1114 words