𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟷𝟶𝟼

"well LA was good, we performed, went to an after party, met a couple of guys-" "guys?" bill cut ria off.

"calm down big guy" i giggled. he chuckled and looked at ria to continue. "then they uh.. wait what'd they do?" ria asked.

"hm?" i tilted my head. "after the after party" she said. "no.. your confused" i said. "when we came to LA we met this guy. davian" i said.

"then he asked if we could be friends and i said yea. then! we went to go swimming then we saw them so we started talking to them"

"then we did our concert thingy thingy then we went to the after party, but we invited them"

i started remembering what happened at the party. "and then.." ria looked at me. "we uh.. we had the interview the day after" ria continued for me.

i sat back on the stool and tried to distract myself. "then.. i don't know" ria shrugged. "we just did stuff. shop, eat, you know"

"tonight we're gonna go out" ria said. "oo can i come?" christine grinned.

"sure! you have a dress?" she asked. "yep!"

"well that seems interesting" gustav smiled. "i made bacon!" georg turned around and put the plate of bacon on the counter.

"let's eat!"

after breakfast i went upstairs. i closed the door and went into my bed. i breathed in and out trying to calm myself down.

what if tom finds out?

i was drunk!

i laid on my back and breathed out. "you're so stupid" i mumbled to myself. from the corner of my eye i saw my door open.

i immediately sat up and tom was entering my room. "laying down after eating is bad you know" he said closing the door.

i stayed silent and my hearts was hammering in my chest. "you're acting weirder than usual mein leibe" he said.

"don't call me that" i mumbled. he grabbed the chair from my desk and sat in front of me as i sat on the edge of the bed.

he sat back and man spread. he exhaled from his nose and looked at me.

"what do you want" i asked looking away. "why are you acting like this?" he asked. "no reason" i shrugged.

"i've actually missed you, you know" he said. "or really?" i mocked. "ja" he said, the same serious face looked at me.

"we're going on tour in two weeks" tom said. "ok"

"talk to me" he said tilting his head. "why" i rolled my eyes. "because your gonna be my future wife and we have to talk things through"

"so you wanna talk about how you were ignoring me because you were hanging out christine?" i asked standing up.

he stood up and towered over me. "you wanna talk about the guy you were kissing at the party?"

my heart drops and i had a hard moment breathing.

"i was just hanging out with my friend, but you. you cheated on me" he said.

"i was drunk" tears filled my eyes. "that means you would've cheated because your sober mind would do that"

"tom" a tear dripped down my cheek. i finally looked up at him and he had a stern look on his face.

"you cheated" "i was drunk!" i said louder. "i didn't mean to" i cried.

"i swear tom" i shook my head. "no" he shook his head. he inhales from his nose and looked at me.

"you're mad at me for hanging out with a girl. but your the one who was making out with some guy at the fucking after party" he yelled.

"i was drunk" i said, my voice lowering as i got scared. "i trusted you!" he yelled, getting closer to my face.

"nein" i cried. "no what? that i'm just being delusional and it was just an edited picture?" he got closer to my face.

i sniffled and looked at him, my heart pounding in my chest. "i didn't mean to" i said, tears falling down.

as he got closer i leaned my head back, flashbacks coming back to me.

he raises his hand and i flinched, shutting my eyes closed.

he rubs his eyes and looked at me. "what's wrong with you huh?" he asked.

"tom i was drunk" i said. "i didn't mean to"

"i can't believe you"

"i was drunk!" i yelled, walking towards him. "why can't you believe me? i've been going through so much shit that you don't even know" i yelled.

"it was so bad i made myself wasted to get my mind off of it! seeing you with christine made me so drained" i cried.

"i felt like she was going to manipulate you" i said. "and i couldn't do anything! after i found out i made out with him i cried until i couldn't breath"

"i regretted it so much, tom i swear" i cried. "i love you! i can't, i just can't"

"can't what? trust me?" he mocked. "i can't even trust you alone!"

"i was fucking drunk god damn it!" i yelled. "it never meant to happen!"

"no, your not going out tonight" he said. "tom-" "i can't trust you! being drunk and with men everywhere" he said.

i sighed and put my hand to my forehead. "do you even know what shit i've been put through?"

"do you think it's fun for me to put up with you kissing another guy?"

my ears started ringing and my head started spinning. "huh? y/n" tom mocked.

"do your think it's fun for me?"

my chest felt so tight, my vision started getting blurry.

he came up to me and shook my shoulders. "huh y/n?!" he yelled in my face. i raised my hand and smacked him across the face.

he stumbled backwards and looked at me. "i was drunk. i never meant for it to happen. and i'm sorry that you can't trust me. i trusted you with christine. but if you actually love me, you wouldn't act like this. yea i know your hurt, i was hurt to" i said, trying to pull myself together.

"so fucking believe me, i never got mad at you for going on a date with christine" i yelled.

he went up to me and grabbed my waist. pulling me closely, but harshly.

"get off of me" i put my hands on his chest. he smashes his lips against mine and kisses me roughly.

i grabbed the collar of his shirt and tried to push him off me. he tilts his head and kisses deeper.

he pulls back and looks into my eyes. "i'm sorry"

༺♡༻

i told yall im busy today so i said ill try to update multiple times. fucking sending me threats just because i didn't update. c'mon bru

but i'm free tmrw so there will sure be multiple updates

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1154 words