𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

we arrived home and ria ringed the doorbell. she rang it twice and no one has opened it yet. i groaned and banged on the door.

the door swung open and revealed a shirtless tom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"fucking hell put a shirt on before ria falls for you" i glared and walked passed him. he chuckled and closed the door once ria came in.

she went to the kitchen and i hung my keys on the little hanger that's near the door. i felt two strong arms wrapping around my waist.

he pulled me close and i felt the towel on my lower back. "tom get dressed first" i said turning around.

he pulled me close by the waist and smirked. "you really wanna block the view then"

"tom" i hit his chest. "why couldn't bill or georg or maybe even gustav opened it. ria saw you shirtless" i frowned. "why you jealous?" "duh? people can't see what's mine" i trained his abs all the way to his v line.

he whimpered softly. "y/n" he whispered. i smirked and walked passed him; going to the kitchen.

i heard footsteps going up the stairs. i looked around to find ria in the living room eating some popcorn.

i turned around and went upstairs and into my room. i rummaged through my clothes trying to find some pajamas.

i got out some gray and white checkered pajama pants, with one of my white hoodies.

i changed and looked at the time that read 4:32. i got out my room and walked downstairs. "hey where's the others" i asked ria; sitting down next to her.

"i don't know. toms here so ask him" she said. i turned my head around and heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "okay" i said standing up.

i walked towards tom that has his phone in his hands texting. "where's the others" i asked. "oh bill and georg went out to get some groceries. and gustav is sleeping in his room" he said.

i giggled when at the image of gustav cuddled into a ball and hugging his pillow. "when did they leave" i asked as we walked towards the living room.

"like an hour. they said their on their way back" he said. "ok" i smiled. he kissed my cheek and we went to the kitchen. i opened the fridge and it showed an egg carton, and bread.

tom laughed at me. "i told you, their getting groceries" he stated. i closed it and he pinned me against the cold fridge door. i gasped and he looked deep into my eyes.

he smashed his lips against mine; slipping his tongue in my mouth. i giggled as i felt his cold piercing against my neck.

he put his hand up my shirt stroking my back. i felt his cold metallic rings touching my lower back as he went lower.

"i need you right now" he whimpered as he placed his head on my shoulder. i smirked and pulled the collar of his shirt. i walked backwards kissing him and grabbed his hand; running up the stairs.

we went to toms room; he pinned me against the door and smashed his lips against mine.

i pant breathlessly as tom got off of me. we heard the front door opening and we looked at each other. "just on time huh" he smirked and kissed my chest.

he sat up and put on his shirt. i groaned as i sat up with him. "you didn't have to go so rough" i whimpered as i stood up.

"well you should've known what's coming" he laughed. i rolled my eyes and picked up my clothes that were tossed on the other side of the room.

i took one of toms boxers and put it on. then i put on my shirt then my pajama pants.

he turned me around and kissed me. he held my hand and we went downstairs. i limped my way down the stairs.

"hey guys!" tom smiled. tom let go of my hand since georg hugged him. there was a movement behind georg.

i stepped to the side and saw selena playing with the ends of his hair. "hi" i smiled. "oh! hi y/n" she smiled back.

i hugged bill and smiled. we walked towards ria who was still watching her reality show. i sat next to her. she smirked and turned around.

"y'all had fun?" i almost choked on air once she said that. "definitely" i smirked and sat back.

"we got food" bill said. i sat up and turned around facing the kitchen. "what food" i asked. "food that you can cook" he smiled.

my smile faded and tom and georg started laughing. gustav came in with his hair all ruffled up and a wrinkly white shirt with sweatpants.

"goodmorning" i smiled tilting my head. "morning" he mumbled as he walked towards the pantry.

he got out a water bottle and chugged it all. ALL..

i stood up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen. "what kind of ingredients did you get" i asked.

"like stuff for the fridge so we can fill it up. but i got some chicken" he held up a raw chicken breast.

i smiled and took it. "i wanna cook tonight" "you always cook anyways" georg joked. "yeah because none of y'all knows how to cook" i stated.

bill laughed at georg. "stupid" he stuck his tongue out at him. ria came up behind bill and hugged his waist. "oh! hi baby" he turned around and hugged her.

selena came next to georg and they kissed each other. i cut the chicken open and got a bowl.

"want help mama" tom came up behind me. "can you please get me the flour, salt and pepper" i said. "yes ma'am" he said walking passed me.

he opened the cabinet looking for the salt and pepper.

i washed the chicken breasts and placed them on the cooking board.

(time skip)

i finished seasoning, marinating, and coating the chicken with the flour and now i am frying it in the pan with butter.

"is it almost done" ria yelled so i can hear her. "yeah" i yelled back. i looked behind me and saw all of them on the couch watching a film.

except tom, he won't stop being clingy. the chicken turned golden brown and i put them in a bowl.

i looked at the rice cooker and saw the rice was done. i got out a big bowl and put a lot of rice in it.

then i got 7 bowls, forks and spoons for all of us. i placed them on the dinner table and yelled; "dinner is ready" i said looking towards the living room.

"thank you mama" tom kissed my lips softly. i smiled and sat down. we all continued eating while watching the tv from the dining table.

༺♡༻

hey yall sorry for the late update. i'm feeling a lot better now so i'm updating more today or tomorrow!

i know it's only two chapters but i was really busy more than i thought so im still writing today. either i'm publishing more today or tomorrow.

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

1216 words