𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟷𝟷𝟶

"tom talk to me" i said looking at him. he started speeding and i got even more nervous. "did i do something?" i asked, my heart racing.

as we entered the neighborhood i felt like my chest was getting tight. "tom!" i said, trying to get his attention.

"did you see the way that man looked at you?" he yelled. "i- no..?"

"i saw the way you got nervous when he smiled at you" he said. his thick german accent slipping in.

"because i don't like getting the checks" i said. as we arrived at the house we were there first.

he stopped the car and looked at me, his jaw clenching. "go upstairs" he said. i breath in trying not to snap.

i unbuckled my belt and grabbed his keys from his lap. i opened the car door and got out, slamming his door shut aggressively.

i can never do anything without him being jealous.

i unlocked the door quickly as i heard him close his car door and footsteps coming closer. i opened the door and threw the keys on the dresser near the door.

i bent down to unhook my heels and took them off. i grabbed it and took a glance behind me. tom leaning against the door as he kept his gaze on me.

i went up the stairs and heard his footsteps too. i entered my room and put my heels in my closet.

i turned around and he was leaning against the doorframe in the closet. "why are you always like this?" i asked crossing my arms.

he continued staying silent and stared at me. "fine" i shrugged. "ignore me then" i walked passed him.

"i'm sure that the guy at the restaurant won't ignore me"

i felt my arm get yanked and i got pinned against the wall. "you wanna be like that?" he raised his eyebrows.

"if you keep acting like this-" "your the one acting up" he clenched his jaw.

"what are you gonna about it" i said, my face getting closer to his.

he grabbed my waist and threw me on the bed. he climbed on top of me and smashed his lips against mine aggressively.

as much as i enjoyed this kiss i tried to push him off. he sucks on my neck and his hand traveled up my thighs, under my dress.

i whimpered as i felt his finger rubbing my clit through my panties. breaking the kiss, he slid my dress down. "no bra?" he smirked.

i rolled my eyes. he smirked and wrapped his lips around my breasts. i bit my lip trying not to make noise.

he unbuckled his belt and threw it away. he took off his shirt and slid down his jeans. he kisses me again roughly and rubbed my clit.

i moaned in his mouth and he slide my panties to the side and slid his finger in.

he thrusted his finger in and out and i broke the kiss, whimpering.

"barely even touching and your already a mess?" he smirked. "shut- shut the fuck up" i groaned.

he slid down my panties down and i whined. he looked at me and i quickly looked away.

with his other hand he took off his boxers. my breath hitched as his fingers hit my sweet spot.

i shut my eyes and bit my lip. he sat up and removed his fingers. he sucked his fingers clean as he made eye contact with me.

my eyes trailed down to his hard cock, i looked back up and he came up to me. he kissed me passionately, i could taste my juices from his lips.

i felt his tip rubbing against my clit. not long until i felt him thrust into me. i whimpered in his mouth as i clenched around his tip.

he broke the kiss and groaned. he pushed deeper and i felt my stomach flipping already.

i looked at him and his head was low, his eyes fixed on his dick entering my pussy. his braids brushed against my chest as he thrusted.

all of a sudden he thrusted hard and i moaned out loud. he started thrusting, little by little, pushing himself more.

"i can't take it" i whined. he didn't say anything and his dick was pushed into me harder.

he started thrusting aggressively and i became a moaning mess. "yeahh just like that" he smirked.

"tom" i whimpered. i felt his dick twitched inside of me which made me almost lose it. "tell me y/n" he said.

"do you think the guy at the restaurant can fuck you like this?" he asked, slowing his thrust. "answer me" thrust.

i breath in and out, my pussy throbbing against his. "m..move" i whimpered. "answer me first prinzessin" another thrust.

"who's pussy does this belong to?" thrust.

"you"

he started thrusting again and i bit my lip. my eyes rolled back to the back of my head as i felt him hit my g spot.

i clenched around him as he continued hitting that spot roughly. "i need to..c..hmpp" i whimpered.

he was going so fast the bed started hitting against the wall. "slow down" i whimpered. he smashed his lips against mine and i bit his lip.

i felt everything come to me and my lower stomach felt to tight. i clenched around him and he groaned.

he broke the kiss and laid his head on my shoulder. i grunt as i he thrusted deeper, causing me to shatter.

i dug my nails into his back and let out a long and deep moan as i released on his cock.

i pant and whimpered as i felt him throb inside of me. he thrusted 4 more times. i whimpered as i felt my pussy sensitive because of my recent orgasm.

i felt a warm liquid fill my lower stomach as he pulled out.

he pants and laid his head on my shoulder. "y/n?" i heard rias voice. she knocked on the door and tried to open it.

my heart dropped as the door knob twists. "i locked it calm down" i heard tom's raspy voice.

i breathed out from my nose. "yeah?" i asked loud enough for her to hear me. "come on!" she said.

"just in time" tom smirked.

༻♡༺

don't forget to vote

not proofread

1063 words