𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟼𝟽

he opened his door room and locked it. he threw me on the bed and pinned me down on the bed. he smashed his lips against mine, his tongue dancing with mine.

he hands wandered down to my thighs, making it fold upwards so he can close the gap between our hips.

i felt his boner against me, kissing me roughly i grew wet. he tilts his head and kisses harder. i squeezed his arm as i needed air.

he pulls away and looks at me, my lips pink and swollen. he looks down at me and puts a strand of hair behind my ear.

"your so fucking gorgeous" he whispers. "you probably told that to your other exes" i mocked.

"oh yeah?" "maybe" i looked up at him. "you hate me?" he asks. "do i?" i smirked. "no you don't" he grins and kisses me roughly.

i whimpered as he puts his hand around my throat. "quick fuck?" he asks breathless. "fuck me already" i groaned. he smirks and kisses my neck, sucking on it then licking the same spot.

i whimpered as his hands went under my shirt and placed it on my breasts. i felt his boner against me and i rocked my hips.

he whimpers out loud and puts his head on my shoulder. he sits up and looks at me. "get on your knees"

she looks up at me with the fuck me eyes. she sits up and gets on the floor. she unbuckles my belt slowly as we made eye contact.

i breath out as i imagined her warm mouth around my hard cock. she unzips my jeans and pulls down my pants.

she looks at it and breathes in and out. "why so still prinzessin?" i asked, stroking her hair.

"n..nothing. i just keep forgetting how.. how uhh.. b-big it is" she stuttered; her face heating up.

"you want it don't you" i smirked. she looks up and makes eye contact with me. she palms me through my boxers and i put my head back.

"fuck" i whimpered. she takes down my boxers and licked the tip.

"mm" i bit my lip. she starts bobbing up and down on my dick. i moaned as i felt my tip hit the back of her throat.

she swallows against it and i moaned, my voice cracking; showing how much pleasure i am in.

she gags on my cock and i wrapped her hair in my hand. i bopped her head up and down at my speed and moans.

"fuck" i whimpered. the amount of pleasure in makes me wanna cum. "mm.. fuck it" i looked down.

"stand up mami" i said. she looks up and stands up, i smashed my lips against hers, unbuckling her jeans.

moving towards the bed, making her land on it. i take off her jeans then her panties. i took off my shirt and so did she.

"face down with your ass up"

she turns around on all fours and grips the sheets. "arch for me"

she looks back at me and i put my hand on her lower back, her back arching. fuck. i thought.

i unclipped her bra from behind and aligned myself against her. i thrust all of me into her. she moans and grips the sheet hard.

"tom" she moans. i put my head back as i felt her pussy throbing around me. she moans and puts her head low.

i thrusted deeper and she grips the sheets harder. "tom" she moaned again. fuck the way she moans my name.

"louder" i thrusted deeper. she moans louder and lifts her head up. "tom" she pants.

i thrusted faster and she moans uncontrollably. "scream my name.. yeah.. just like that baby" i said.

she whimpers and lowers her head. i thrusted faster and the bed started hitting the wall.

"tom" she screamed my name. moaning rapidly and grips the sheet, her knuckles turning slightly white.

"oh fuck" she whimpers as i went deeper. "are you all the way-" moan. "-in yet?" she whimpers. "halfway mami" i smirked.

i spanked her ass and she whimpers. "fuck right there" she moans as i thrusted deep. i continued hitting that spot, enjoying the little sounds that's coming out of her mouth.

she gasped then followed by a moan. "tom" she screams. she moans loudly and i almost orgasmed right there.

"fuck.. oh tom" she whimpers. she clenches around me and i whimpered. "y/n" i ran my hand down her spine.

"faster" she whispers.

i looked down at her and she has her head low. i stood up straighter and grabs her hips.

i thrusted fast and she moans uncontrollably. "tom" she moans. "oh fuck"

"i need to.. tom!" she whimpers. "you need to what baby?" i asked. "c..cu..cum" she bites her lip.

i trailed my finger to her stomach then rubbed her clit. she moans and clenches around me.

i felt a warm liquid drip down her thighs. she whimpers and grips the sheets. she pants as i felt her legs shaking.

i pulled out and turned her around. i separated her legs and thrusted deep into her.

she moans and i put my hand around her throat and the other hand, pinned on top of her head.

she moans as i thrusted faster. i was chasing my own pleasure as her pussy felt so good around me.

i twitched and i out my hand next to her head to keep my balance. i grunt as i thrusted a few more times.

i groaned as i felt my climax building up fast. i released inside of her and moaned.

i thrusted a few more times and pulled out, my cum dripping out as i pulled out.

we both pant as we tried to catch our breath. i laid next to her and catches my breath.

"still hate me?" i looked at her. she looks at me. her eyes sparkling as the moonlights ray shined through my window.

"no not really" she grins. i smiled and grabbed her waist. pulling her close and hugging her tightly.

snuggling into her neck as our heart beats slowed down.

༻♡༺

sorry for the late update i was at a party

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1049 words