𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

"okay what song should we practice" Angelina asked. "how about 'oh'?" i suggested and smirked as i fixed my strings.

"really? you wanna sing two-four stanzas?" ria smiled. "i mean i'm gonna have to anyways on our concert" i shrugged and chuckled.

"alright!" angelina smiled. "from the top" she directed; i stood up from the sofa and walked towards ria.

i started the bass and looked at ria who got ready to sing.

"uh another one, yeah another one.
dre and vidal. kiara.. showin up" she started.

"this is where they stay crunk, throw it up, dubs on the cadillac, white tees, nikes, gangstas don't know how to act
Adamsville, bankhead, college park, carver homes, hummers floatin on chrome, chokin on that home grown" she sung.

i nodded as i played the strings to the rhythm of the beat.

"they got that southern cooking, try got them fellas looking, thinkin i was easy i can see it. that's when i way, 'no, what for?' shawty can't handle, kiara got that fire like" she closed her eyes as she sung the lyrics.

i took a glance at angelina and she was smiling as we practiced.

"oh.. round here we ridin slow. we keep it ghetto you should know. getting crunk off in the club, we gets low, oh... oh" "oh" i harmonized after her.

"all my ladies to the floor. handle it, ladies back it up. getting crunk up in the club it gets low.. oh" she looked at me after she sung that stanza.

"baby take a new whip.." i started. "paint strip, into a bowling ball. still smoke, hundred spoke, wood grain on the wall.
light skinned, thick chick, fellas call em redbone" i sung.

i smirked at the like i'm about to sing; thinking this part is about tom.

"close cuts, braids long, gangsters, love 'em all!" i smiled. "they got that southern cooking, they got them fellas looking. wishin i was easy i can see it. thats when i say, 'no, what for?' shawty can't handle this kiara got that fire like" i smiled and pulled away from the mic and continued playing the bass.

"oh" she started. "oh" i harmonized. "round here we ridin slow (yeah, we ride slow, oh, oh)"

when i put parenthesis thats y/n harmonizing after ria

"we keep it gutta you should know (you should know) getting crunk off in the club, we gets low (get low) oh (ohh woah) oh (ohh all the ladies get down to the floor) all my ladies to the floor handle it, laides back it up (back it up yeah) getting crunk up in club (in the club), we gets low (we gets low)"

after that song angelina clapped. "y/n i never knew you could sing that high" she smiled. i shrugged and smiled.

"okay let's do practice tomorrow. bye guys" angelina walked out the room. i placed my guitar down and looked at ria.

"do you wanna eat?" i asked. "nah let's go with the rest" she smiled. i nodded and we got in the car.

we drove back home and i got greeted by a jumping gustav. "guess what" he smiled. "what?" i smiled back. "my birthdays in two days!!" he smiled really widely.

i gasped and looked at ria. "oh my god i have so much things i wanna do for your birthday" i smiled.

"really? like what" gustav looked like a 5 year old that was begging to see what his new present looks like. "secrett" i said in a sing song tone.

we walked to the kitchen and saw the rest. "hey ma" tom smirked and grabbed my waist. he kissed my cheek and patted my head.

"how was practice" bill asked hugging ria from behind. "it was okay" i smiled. "yeah, y/n got to sing" ria jumped.

i made a face remembering how i sounded. "really? i'm so excited for your concerts and hear you sing" bill smirked. i rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"okay what should we eat" georg asked. "wanna invite selena over?" tom asked. "nah, she's out with her girls tonight" georg put his lips to the side.

"when's the last time you and selena hung out?" ria asked. "like a month ago" he said lowly.

"it's okay, you have us!" gustav smiled. we laughed and contiued talking.

i was cooking steak for all of us. they talked in the kitchen counter as i was flipping over the steak.

"want me to cook the rice" ria asked. "please" i smiled.

after dinner we had a fun time. now we were all upstairs. my stomach started hurting as i went up the stairs.

i sighed and sat back on the bed and thought about what i ate.

i groan as i felt myself feeling nauseous. i quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom. i kneeled down next to the toilet and barfed.

i coughed and put my hair up. i opened my eyes and saw throw up inside the toilet and some on the toilet seat.

i whimpered and stood up. i sprayed the toilet with a spray and flushed the toilet. i wiped off the excess and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"did i get food poisoning or something" i mumbled as i aggressively did my skin care getting mad.

i hate throwing up. it hurts my throat after and it stinks as hell.

i finsihed and turned off my lights. my stomach started hurting as i went under the covers. i groan as i flipped over, over and over again.

i huffed and sat up. i went out my room and walked in the hallways. i went downstairs and turned on the kitchen lights.

i went into the pantry and saw nothing. i opened the fridge and saw a pickle jar. i smiled and got it out of the fridge and opened it.

༺♡༻

short chapterr

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

i hope this chapter wasnt cringy

995 words

a/n from today; bro what is wrong with my wattpad. it won't let me publish two chapters at the same time
i swear i'm boutta opp on wattpad...
im gonna update my app wattpad tomorrow since i'm so tired from school.
im sorry for the late update i know ive been unactive recently.

i have 5 chapters ready to publish but wattpad won't let me publish them. it talks about publishing one at a time since ive updated to much..

im sorry yall

1089 words