𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

i turned over and over on the bed trying to get comfortable. i groan as one of my braids got on my face. i sat up and stood up.

i couldnt stop thinking about the pregnancy box that was in her bathroom. i got up and went out of my room.

i went downstairs to grab a cup of water. i washed my cup then went out the balcony grabbing a cigarette.

i lit it up and smoke blew out the cigar. i blew out smoke and looked out into the trees in our backyard.

i felt like 10 minutes passed by and i heard the door open behind me. i turned my head over my shoulder as i blew out spoke.

"what are your doing awake" i asked as kiara stood next to me. "the question is, why are you awake" she crossed her arms.

i scoffed. "since when did you turn into my mom" i rolled my eyes. she just chuckled. "what's wrong?" she asked. "huh?" i made a face.

"you seem off during dinner" she tilted her head. "nothing" i mumbled.

"smoke" i asked giving her a cigarette. she shook her head. i made a face and pulled it back. 

"well why are you awake" i asked putting the cigar to my lips. "i wanted to drink water until i saw smoke in the backyard" she said.

"umm.. has y/n talked to you?" she asked. "about" i looked at her. she formed her lips into a line.

"nevermind" she smiled. "well you shouldn't smoke to much. bill talks about how you can get really weird when you smoke to much" she said.

"oh please don't listen to my foolish brother" i rolled my eyes. "don't talk about your brother like that" she frowned. "why cause he's your boyfriend" i mocked.

"no? because you guys are brothers" "so? you and y/n fight all the time" i said. "why you bringing her up?"

"because i'm so confused! she's been so off lately. i feel like we're getting distant ever since the time we fucked in the shower" i hit the railing.

"woah dude tmi" she laughed. "but seriously. talk to her then" she smiled. i looked at her. she looked like a mess.

"what's up with you?" i asked. she sighed. "nothing. it's just that me and bill has been arguing a lot lately" she said.

"about?" "like how you and y/ns relationship goes really well. and he always talks about how he wants a healthy and safe relationship" she mumbled.

"what do you mean?" i asked. "i don't know. hes been mad lately" she said. "why what happened?" i asked getting confused about this whole situation.

"me and bill always fuck right-" i giggled at her statement. "then he always talks about how he his older brother has a better relationship with his bestfriend more than us" she said.

i titled my head. "huh? i'm so confused" i chuckled. "well the thing is. he's just thinking our relationship is slowly distancing and not working out lately"

"ohh" i said above a whisper. "well talk to him" i shrugged. "i'm scared" she whispered. "why?" i made a face.

"because what if he yells at me" she said with glossy eyes. "kiara my brother would never. to a sweet girl like you he wouldn't yell at someone like you. he's your boyfriend and i know he woudlnt do that" i smiled.

i suck at advice.

it remained silent. "okay" she said. "im gonna go to sleep. you should too. im taking this-" she grabbed the cigarette box.

"so you won't smoke more" she smirked. i rolled my eyes and flicked the ash off my cigarette.

"okay mom" i mocked and rolled my eyes. she scoffed and flipped me off as she walked back into the house.

i thought about the conversation we just had. bill and kiara is fighting? y/n is distancing from me, what is happening ?

i threw away my cigarette and walked back into the house. i went up to my room and tried to sleep everything off.

i groan as i woke up. i looked at the time that read 9:23.

i stood up feeling nauseous so i went to the bathroom. i kneeled to the toilet and i felt vomit coming up.

i cringed as i smelt it. i held onto the toilet seat for balance. i groan as i got toilet paper and wiped my mouth and toilet.

i flushed it then brushed my teeth. i gagged as i brushed my tongue. i washed my face and did my skincare. i heard a knock on my door.

i opened it and it revealed a tom with a crinkly shirt. "morgennn!" he smiled. "morning" i smiled. he kissed my cheek and plopped on my bed.

"why up so early?" i asked. "i coudlnt sleep without you" he mumbled. i giggled as i slipped in bed with him.

"also i think i flushed my tooth brush down the toilet last night" he said without hesitating. "what?" i made a face.

he laughed. "can i have a tooth brush" he asked. "check in my drawer" i said turning over.

he stood up and walked towards my bathroom. "which one" he asked. my heart skipped beats knowing the pregnancy test was in one of the drawers. i quickly thought and think about where it was.

"i'll get it" i stood up. he opens a drawer and i saw the tip of the test peeking out. i shut it quickly and pulled out a tooth brush.

"here" i smiled. he smiled back and started brushing his teeth.

i sighed in relief as i examined him brushing his teeth. he washed his face then dried it. "ma can you do my skincare for me" he smiled.

i smiled and gasped. "duh" i smiled. i applied some of my serums and oils on him. then some lip balm.

he scrunched his nose up as i rubbed his cheeks and eyelids with the oil. he giggled as i pecked a kiss on his cheek.

i added lip balm on his lips then he rubbed them. "i still need more" he said. i opened the vaseline again but he quickly grabbed my waist and kissed me close.

the minty taste flowing in my mouth. he pulled back and rubbed his lips together. "better" he smiled.

he dragged me to the bedroom again and threw me on the bed. he laid on my chest and stroked my arm.

༻♡༺

i know i didnt post two chapters today i'm sorry. i was busy today that i didn't get to make time to write.

late update i'll update more tomorrow morning

this chapter was boring.

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

1133 words