𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟼𝟿

chap 69 😈 (sorry)

"was?" tom said. "nein, haben wir nicht?" he yelled. no we have not. "was zum Teufel ist dein problem?" what the hell is your problem. he yelled standing up.

"what?" chantelle backed up. "ich habe eine gesunde beziehung und du ruinierst sie" we have a healthy relationship and your ruining it. he pointed.

"zurück! ich liebe y/n" he yelled at her. back off i love y/n!

"und du lügst hier, um sie wütend zu machen" and your lying to make her angry.

a chill went down my spine and she stayed silent. "tom.." bill whispered. "was?!" he turned around.

chantelle's eyes went red and tears formed in her eyes. i snickered at her face that looked smushed as she cried.

chantelle pulled me to the side. "you know y/n.. i'm sorry. i really am, i didn't mean to try to ruin you and tom's relationship. i didn't know" she said.

i almost made a face as she lies straight to my face. "i mean it" she touches my hand. i moved it away and fixed my position as i leaned against the wall.

"ok" i said. "what? okay?" she looked at me. "ok, i forgive you" lie. "really? for real?? damn so easy" she smirks.

i rolled my eyes. "but listen. i hope we can be good friends though" she smiles. "ok"

"alright! let's go" she grins and holds my hand. i took it away and we sat down in the living room.

"y/n" ria sat up, looking at her phone. "was?" "we're going on tour in two days" she looks at me.

"what? she said next week" i said. she shrugged and put her phone away. "aww.. for how long?" bill asks.

"like one or two weeks of touring" ria shrugs. "aww" they all said. chantelle sat back and stared at tom.

"it's okay, you guys have me!" chantelle sat up. we all stayed silent and me and bill looked at each other. we shared a giggle and fixed our posture.

"okay.. if we're gonna go out today we should go out right now before you guys have rehearsal" georg stood up.

"ja" i stood up to. gustav ran to the pantry. i tilted my head and looked at georg. he came back running to us with a bag of lays chips.

i laughed and so did georg. "okay" "bye guys!" me and georg waved. "bye" "bye mami" i heard tom's voice.

i shrugged it off and we got in the car. "what did she tell you?" georg asked as he started the car.

"yeah what'd he tell you?" gustav asked. i turned my head and he was laying across the backseat. i giggled and looked at georg.

"ohh im so sorry i hope we can be good friends" i said in a high pitched voice. georg laughs and shakes his head.

"oh please" he rolled his eyes. "that's such a fake" he giggles. we blasted eminem in the car and rapped our heart outs.

chantelle kept clinging onto me shortly after they all left. "umm.. chantelle..?" my brother looked at her.

"yes?" she smiles. "when are you leaving?" he asked. she stayed silent and thought about it.

"maybe never" she smiles. "hey! since ria and-" "what did you just say" bill sat up. "maybe never?" she asked. "no no.. don't call kiara her nickname. her full name" he said.

"you can't call her ria or kie" i looked at chantelle. trying to back away from her but she had a good grip on me.

"chantelle!" i yelled. she flinched and backs up. "danke" i rolled my eyes. "okay can i continue?" she asked.

bill shrugged and she nodded. "since kiara and y/n/n-" "the fuck?" i made a face. "why are you calling them by their nicknames? you don't even know them that well to the point where you call them their nicknames" i said.

"okay okay" she rolls her eyes. "okay well since the two are touring soon i can stay here and accompany you guys!-"

no no no no. what the fuck?

"umm then where are you gonna sleep" bill asked. "y/ns room!" she smiles. "no your not" i shook my head.

"nobody sleeps in her room besides me" i said. "and me" kiara walked in the living room, holding a glass of water. 

"oh" chantelle huffed. "hey- don't you have a boyfriend in chicago?" i asked. "yeah" she said. "so why are you not over me" i asked.

"i don't know. i loved you so much" she says softly.

it's 7:32pm and we're out at a little bar, drinking while gossiping. "oh yeah! then chandelier girls face was so red it looked like a smushed tomato!" i laughed.

we all laughed our ass off and continued talking about our funny moments. "one more drink?" georg asked. i nodded as i placed down my shot glass on the counter.

the man poured another shot of tequila and handed them to us. "that's why she's built like a 104 helicopter propeller" i rolled my eyes.

gustav snorts and georg laughs; hitting the table. we all sighed and sat back. "i had such a fun time" gustav smiled.

"ja" i nodded. "i love having those drinking nights" i said sitting up. "and just gossiping like we're y/ns girlfriends" georg giggled.

i felt dizzy as the drunk feeling ran through my body. "should we go home?" i asked. "ja. it's getting late" georg nodded.

"oh my guarsh!" i heard gustav say from behind us. we both turned around and saw him dancing as he walked.

we both laughed and watched him breakdance in the middle of the sidewalk. "i think he's drunk" i whispered. "oh really?" georg snickers.

we both laugh and walked to the car. we got in and started driving. a wave of silence filled the car as i looked out the window.

i turned my head around and saw gustav with his mouth open wide and sleeping peacefully.

i talked on georgs shoulder and we made eye contact. i trailed my eyes to the backseat and he looked behind.

he laughs and shakes his head. "always the passenger princess" he giggles.

we arrived home after 20 minutes of driving. we got out the car and i saw chantelle peeking outside the front door.

we walked towards the door and we went inside. my heart dropped and my stomach sank to the bottom of the earth 

chantelle and tom.. is kissing?

༻♡༺

boring chapter

cliffhanger

sorry for the late update i'm so sick bro and im so drained and tired but i tried to write for yall <3

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1120 words