𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟺𝟶

after a few performances we got bored. "i heard there's games in this festival" ria said. "wanna go find them?" bill asked.

"ja" tyler said. we all stood up. "mama!" aurora squealed. i tried not to look at her to make it noticeable.

"ugh y/n can you hold her" jackie scoffed. i looked at her in surprise. "uhh" she gave me the baby.

"i cant fold the blanket with her in my arms" she said. "ohhh" i whispered. i smiled at aurora. i swayed her side to side and smiled.

tom came up to me and rubbed my lower back slowly. i breathed in remembering what we just did 30 minutes ago.

after jackie folded the blanket we walked around the festival. i put aurora on my hip and we walked.

tom held my hand and i wrapped my arm around auroras hip. "ooh this one" ria pointed to a tent with balloons in them. people were throwing something and they popped.

"ja! this looks fun" georg said. we walked towards it and i smiled once i saw the hello kitty pillows on the side.

"hello!" a girl with box braids, a beautiful dark caramel skin tone, a bright smile, and a beautiful necklace.

"hi!" i grinned. "aww is this your baby?" she pointed to aurora. i shook my head and chuckled. "this is my hus- boyfriends cousins daughter" i grinned.

"aww that's cute!" she smiled at jackie. "okay, how many people?" she asked. "who wants to play?" tyler asked.

"me" bill and tom said at the same time. we all laughed and tom rolled his eyes. "alrighty! step right up!" she waved them over.

"which one do you want?" tom asked me. i stepped forward so i can hear him. i looked at the plushies and examined the colors.

"that one" i whispered as i pointed to one of the hello kitties with a green dinosaur costume (i just got one today 🤭).

he nodded and grinned. i stepped to the side and smiled at aurora. "mama" she squealed.

i shook my head. "noo.. auntie" i said. "aahh...?" she tilted her head. i smiled ag her cuteness and kissed her cheek.

"okay ready? go!" she yelled. tom and bill threw pins at the balloons. pop! another one. pop! they both were good. but i can tell tom was winning.

"go bill!" ria clapped her hands. "andddd stop!" the lady yelled. she turned around and counted all the balloons bill popped.

she turned to the other board and counted how many balloons tom popped. "this guy one" she smiled.

i looked at who's she was pointing at.  "but it was close. he popped 17 balloons and this guy-" she pointed to bill. "popped 16 balloons" she smiled.

tom looked at me and smiled. i smiled back and tilted my head. "which one would you like to get sir?" she asked tom.

"that one" he pointed it the one i wanted. she unpinned the plushie from the bulletin board.

she handed him the plushie and she smiled. "you!" she turned to bill. "you can have one too since it was a close one. and.. you look really sad" she joked.

she turned to the other side of the bulletin board looking at the smaller ones. "which one?" she asked. "that one" bill pointed to one.

she unpinned it as well and turned around. "here ya go!" she smiled. bill took it and turned to ria. she gasped and smiled.

"danke" i heard toms voice. i took my gaze off of bill and ria once i saw tom coming up to me. he showed me the plushie and i blushed.

"here you go my prinzessin" his german accent came in. i put my hand on his shoulder and tippy toed. i have him a kiss on the cheek and smiled.

"danke my love" i smiled. he smiled back and wrapped his arm wound my waist.

he hugged me on the side a bit since i was carrying aurora. "okay what's next?" tyler asked. "baby i want that one!" jackie said.

tyler groaned. "no! let's go somewhere else" he said. me and tom looked at each other.

"oh.. okay baby!" jackie smiled and clinged onto tyler's arms. we walked around the tents and saw another game.

"hallo!" an old beautiful lady waved at me. i turned my head and smiled. "hallo" i smiled back.

"would you like a flower?" she asked. i gasped softly and smiled. "danke!"

"here's one for your daughter too!" she smiled. aurora squealed and took one of the roses. "and one for your husband" she gave a flower to tom who was next to me.

i heard his soft chuckle. "danke" he said. she nodded and turned around. "hallo!" she talked to the other couple.

i looked at tom. "what?" i asked noticing his dumb smirking face. "you didn't tell her that was my niece" he said.

i shrugged. "it's to much work" i rolled my eyes. he did the 'mmm' teasing sound. "you like being called a mother don't you" he smirked.

we continued walking behind the rest. "nooo" i dragged the 'o'. "like i said in the beginning in our relationship. we can make our own family once you up to it" he said.

"well we did" i mumbled. his smirking face softened. "it's okay mami, we can try again" he rubbed my lower back. placing his hand there and continued walking.

"look!" tyler pointed to one of the tents. "where did you guys get that from?" tyler made a face. "an old lady" i said.

i felt toms hand travel to the side of my waist and pulled me close.

"oh" he said. bill and tom looked at each other. "well there's a stand that has another game" he said.

"what kind of game?" tom asked. "the one where you throw a hoop to get it around one of the bottles" georg said.

"i wanna do it!" gustav smiled. i smiled at his cuteness. "well? let's go!" bill jumped. we walked towards that tent.

"hallo" a man smiled. "wanna play?" he asked. we all nodded. gustav and bill took a couple of hoops.

"okay, all you do it throw them and see who gets to choose one of these" he pointed to a bulletin board filled with other plushies.

"okay" gustav smiled. "there.. two.. one!" he said. bill and gustav threw the hoops. gustav made three in, bill made 1 in.

so far gustav is winning. he got 9 in now. bill made 4. "anddd stop!" he yelled. "yayyy" gustav jumped.

"which one?" he asked. gustav pointed to a blue plushie with a cute face on it. he grabbed it and gave it to gustav. "danke" gustav jumped.

"anytime!" the man smiled back. as we walked away me and the guy made eye contact. he gave me a sweet smile and turned around.

"uhh guys..?" georg asked. "what?" we all said. 

༺♡༻

SOSO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

I HAVE A MASSIVE HEADACHE WHAT THE HECK. IM GONAN DI

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1182 words

bro wattpad won't let me publish another chapter what's going on