𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝟻𝟼

it's 12:32 and i finished opening the gifts. "thank you" i smiled at all of them. "your welcomeee" "of courseee" "no problem" they all said.

we all started talking about stuff.. we laughed and enjoyed the time.

after a while i stayed silent. i had a weird feeling in my chest, like i wanted to cry.

pfft shut up y/n your so dramatic it's your birthday for crying out loud. i thought.

i listened to them talk as i sat back and fiddle with my fingers.

i put on my shoes and got my keys. "when do you think your gonna be back?" tom asked.

"not that long, i'm just saying hi to my dad then talk a bit then leave" i shrugged. "okay" ria grinned.

"you sure you don't want me to come" tom whined and held onto my arm. i thought about it for a minute.

"okay" i said. he jumped up and looked at me. "really?" he smiled. i nodded.

"well you have to get to know him better since you gave me a ring" i smirked. he tilted his head and nodded; like he's been right all along look.

"yeah its best if he comes with you" georg nodded. "okay" i smiled. "bye guys!" they all said. we walked towards the front door and said our goodbyes.

we got in the car and i walked towards the drivers seat. "hey! let me drive.. it's your birthday" tom held my hand from even touching the car door.

"tom you don't know where my dad lives" i said. "so? you can give me his address" he said. i smiled and smashed my lips against his.

he chuckled into the kiss and kisses just as much force. "i like it when you do that" he said after i pulled away.

"do what?" i asked. "when you randomly kiss me in the middle of my talking" he smiled.

i rolled my eyes and smiled to myself. i went to the other side of the car but he followed me. "you said you were driving" i crossed my arms.

"i am" he remarked. "but my princess needs to get her door opened for her" he smirked as he opened the door.

i got in the car and he ran to the other side; getting in the car as well. he started the car and looked at me.

"what's his address?" he asked. "6969 mickey mouse driveway street" i said. he nodded and put the address in the little screen.

once we started driving he puts his hand on my thigh, stroking it up and down. "hey tom?" i asked.

"was?" he glanced at me then back at the road. "do you think we can make another kid?" i asked.

"we're trying" he smiled. i bit my lip and started getting nervous. "what if my dad gets mad at me" i said.

"why?" "because! i didn't tell him that i got pregnant for 2 weeks then got a miscarriage" i mumbled.

"hey" he said softly. "it's okay.." he rubbed my thigh with his thumb. "doctors say that you can get pregnant 2 weeks after a miscarriage. we can try again" he smiled.

i looked at him. "do you really want to make a child with me? grow a family.. raise the-" "mami" he started.

"yes" i said quickly. "i gave you the promise ring for a reason" he said. i looked down at my hand and saw the heart shaped diamond ring on my ring finger.

"yeahh" i smiled. "so stop overthinking because i have made my decision" he rubbed my thigh.

"okayy" i huffed. "you love me right" i asked. "y/n" he laughed. "if i didn't love you, you wouldn't have that promise ring, you wouldn't have such an amazing sexy man like me-" "okay okay" i laughed.

he smiled at me. "i need you to stop overthinking" he said. "because you know i love you, and you know that"

"okay" i grinned.

we continued talking and stopped at the red light. "you wanna fuck in the ferris wheel ag the fair?" he asked.

i looked at him in shock, he was looking towards the light. "maybe" i smirked.

he looked at me and bit his lip. "your not going keep that word-" "no no no i'm kidding!"

we both laughed. "you need to wait until tonight. don't be so needy right now" i said.

we arrived at his apartment. "i haven't been here in a while" i said as we got out the car. "me to" he said.

we walked up the stairs and knocked on his door. i heard shuffling and footsteps. the door opened and it revealed a blonde woman.

my smile faded a bit as she smiled at me. "your y/n right?" she asked.

"uhh.. yeah" i have a small smile. "y/n?" i heard my dads voice. that's when my heart dropped.

i felt tom's hand intertwine with mines and squeezed it. "come on in" the woman smiled. i stared at her examining who she is.

i want to kill my self

we went inside and took off our shoes. "ahh y/n!" my dad came up to me. he hugged me but i stayed still.

"you okay?" he put his hands on my shoulder. "uhh.. ja" i smiled. i glanced at the woman.

"oh.. uhh.." he stood up straight. "oh! tom hello" he shook hands with him. "hallo" tom said behind me.

"well.. this is umm.. my girlfriend" he said. my stomach dropped. my heart thumped twice.

"oh" was all i said.

"y/n..?" my dad started. "sorry sorry im just really slow right now" i shook my head.

"but uh.. that's good for you" i have a weak smile. "yeahh" he smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist.

she looks like a snake. i don't trust her

"happy birthday y/n" my dad smiled. "thank you" i said lowly. "how about we talk a little in the kitchen" my dad asked.

"sure" i nodded; unphased.

"it's okay" i heard tom's whisper. i breathed out and squeezed his hand. "so how are you?" he dad asked.

"good" i mumbled. "sollen wir deinem vater sagen, dass ich einen versprechensring für dich habe?" tom asked.

[Should we tell your father that I gave a promise ring to you?]

the thing is, my dad is german. but he can't really understand it well. he doesn't know how to speak it either. but he knows a little german. he grew up in the US. the only time he came to our home country was 2 years ago.

"ja" i nodded. "uhh" tom started. "yesterday.. since it's y/ns birthday today. i gave her a promise ring last night" tom smiled.

his smile is so beautiful

i heard the woman gasp and my dad stayed silent.

༻♡༺

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1151 words