chap 121

after a few hours of hanging around the plaza, taking pictures at the photobooths, eating at the cafe, laughing so much, running into paparazzi's, and letting our inner childs come out i felt so tired. 

"whats wrong?" tom asked eating the ice cream we just bought. "im so tired" i sighed. "whatt" he pouted. "we're not even halfway done!" 

"what?!" i looked at him. "im kidding! but we have a few more things to do" he said. "like?" i asked licking the ice cream. 

he stayed silent and stared into my eyes. i got nervous and made a confused face. "we're gonna go eat dinner and then relax at a park or something" he said looking away. 

"mm.. okay" i smiled. "where are we gonna eat dinner?"i asked. "at this new restaurant. it's a cool soup and steak place" he said after licking the ice cream. 

my eyes trailed down at the ice cream that was on his lip, dripping to his chin. my stomach did the thing and i looked back up to his eye. he wiped his mouth with a napkin and we continued eating ice cream, with a comfortable silence between us. 

"i dont wanna go to japan" tom whined. "why? its a good opportunity!" i furrowed my eyebrows. "ja but im gonna miss you" he huffs. 

i giggled and looked up at him. "its finee, you lasted when i was gone for a week" i said. "that was so longg" he whined. 

"your fine" i rolled my eyes. 

after an hour of walking around we got in the car. it was around 7:49pm and i was so tired. i slouched in the passenger seat and sighed. 

"whats wrong hun?" he asks caressing my thigh. 

"im tired" i mumbled rubbing my eye. "dont worry, we have two more things to do" he says smiling. 

"two? i thought we just need to go to dinner and we're done" i tilted my head. he cleared his throat and sat up, "you like italian food right?" he asked. 

"yeah" i nodded as i looked out the window. "you never asked my question" i looked back at him. 

he exhales from his nose and squeezed my thigh. 

time skip

we entered the parking lot for the restaurant and we got out of the car. we walked towards the enterance and tom wrapped his hand around my waist, pulling me close. 

as we entered the noise of the people inside filled my head, and the smell of cheesy pasta filled my nostrils. 

"hello! do you have a reservation or-" "yes" tom cut him off. "alrighty! name?" the waitress asks. 

"tom kaulitz" tom cleared his throat. he nodded and directed us to a table. "here are you menus" he smiled as we sat down. 

tom nodded him off and he opened the menu. i looked around and the ceiling had a beautiful color and pattern, there was some jazz music in the background, it seemed like a fancy restaurant but nobody's wearing anything fancy. 

"isnt this place cool?" tom grinnned. i nodded and gave him a smile. we browsed through the menu and my mouth watered at the image of the chicken alfredo on the side. 

there were hella pastas, bread, soups, and just so much italian foods on the menu that i couldnt even choose something. 

harmony wouldnt stop crying. i was bouncing her in my arms and i looked at kiara. "how does y/n do this?" i asked. 

"because shes mother" gustav joked. kiara laughed and shook her head. "that is true" georg laughs. 

mark laughs along too and looks at me. "i thought you and your boyfriend are trying for a baby? you cant even make your own brothers baby cry" he crosses his arms

"boyfriend?!" kiara gasps. "yeah" i nodded and smiled. "then why have you been hitting on tom ever since you came here?" gustav asks tilting his head. 

"i was hitting on him. i was being friendly, we havent seen each other in such a long time!" i shrugged. harmony hiccups in my arms. 

"we're your friends to, you didnt try to be friendly with us like you are with tom" georg shrugs back. 

that is true.. 

"okay sorry" i looked away and bounced harmony in my arms. 

"when are we gonna eat dinner?" gustav asks yawning. "tired?" mark asks. he laughs and shook his head. 

"ima wait for y/n and tom" gustavs cheeks looked so cute when he smiled. "you didnt hear what tom said? their gonna come home a bit late" kiara said. 

"oh yeah" gustav huffs. i giggled and looked down at harmony. "here- can someone take her? shes getting to heavy and she wont stop crying" i whined. 

"here give me" georg said. i handed him harmony and she immediately stopped crying. "WHAT?!" my jaw dropped. 

they all started laughing and i looked at harmony then at georg back and forth. "HOW?!" i asked. 

"i have the y/n touch" georg joked. "your so stupid" bill laughed. 

its 10:46pm and we finished eating our dinner. "we need to celebrate more for our 7th month anniversary" tom put his lips to the side. 

i sat back and sighed. "why? we did a lot today and im happy!" a smile grew on my face. "yeah?" he smirks. "yeah" i nodded. 

he grew silent and stared into my eyes. he played with his lip piercing and my stomach twisted. 

"what?" i looked away. "what?" tom grinned. "your making me nervous" i mumbled and grew nervous. 

"your so pink prinzessin" he chuckles. "nuh uh" i hid my face in my hands. tom laughs and i heard the waiters voice. 

"heres the check sir" he said. i looked up and tom was pulling out his wallet. "here, two.. hundred dollar bills" he placed two pieces of 100s on the check. "keep the change. we needa go" tom said standing up.

"what? why? are we rushing to somewhere?" i asked. 

"nein" he said as i stood up. "oh.. okay-" "bye thank you for your service" tom said grabbing my wrist. 

we walked out the resturant and we went outside. "whats whats wrong?" i asked tugging on my wrist but his grip got tighter. 

"tom!" i tried to grab his attention. we were closer to the car and i sighed. i let him drag me to the car and his grip loosened. "i booked us a hotel" tom said. 

"was?" i tilted my head. "why?" i asked. "you'll see" he smirked and opened the car door for me to enter. 

༻𖤓༺

dont forget to vote 

this isnt proofread

sorry for late update

1097 words