𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽𝟾

Ria leans on my shoulder and hums. "Wake me up when our plane gets called" she said. "Bitch I might fall asleep to" I said.

She groans and lifts her head up. "Fine" she said. I giggled and fixed my posture. "You know if we go on the plane we're gonna be a day before them?" She said.

"Really?" I looked at her. She nods and I hummed. "Wait no? You're so stupid it's 9 hours ahead of Germany not a whole day? If it's a whole day then it's 24 hours, 9 is not even close to 24" I told her.

"Oh! Wait..."

I smiled and looked out at the window. "Ohh! That makes so much sense" she nods. "Silly" I chuckle and shook my head.

"Shut up" she rolls her eyes. "It's 2:46 so in LA it's 11:46 am" I said. "You did the math?" She looks at me.

"It's not that hard" I shrugged. "Adding 9 hours to our time, it's 11"

"Okay nerd" she teases. "You failed math back in middle school you can't be talking" I said. "Okay okay" she put her hands up.

It's 3:00 and I started fiddling in my seat. "What? What's wrong" ria asked. "Nothing it's just taking a while" I said.

"Oh.. yeah. Our flight is at 3:30 or something" she shrugged. I nodded and tried to stay still.

(Time skip)

I groaned and sat back. "Can we get something in the stores?" I asked ria. She opens her eyes and looks at me.

"Okay, here's my card" she said. I raised my eyebrow in confusion but let it happen while I have the chance to use her money instead of mine.

She gave me it and i smiled. "Thanks!" I grinned. I walked towards the little cafe that's open with a few people in line.

I went at the end of the line and started browsing at the menu above.

"Oh my god! Y/n?" I heard a voice. I turned my gaze around and saw two girls squealing. I tilted my head and examined them.

"I love your songs! Uhh.. both of them! Tokio Hotel and red girls!" The blonde one squealed.

"Really?" I smiled. "I appreciate that thank you so much"

"Can I get an autograph?" She asked. I nodded and gave her a kind smile. She gave me a pen and rushed her friend to give her a piece of paper.

I signed it and put a little heart by the side. The two of them screamed. Like.. actually screamed.

I laughed and she jumped. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" She jumped up and down.

"Where are you going? Are you leaving Germany?" The other one asked. "I'm going on tour" I nodded.

The girls smile dropped and she stopped jumping. "Whatt... to where?" She asked. "LA!" I smiled.

"Aww we're gonna miss it.." she pouted. "I've went to every single one of your guys concert!" She said.

I smiled at her. "Girls! Let's go" a woman said behind her. "Okay mom, bye ms y/n!" She waved. I waved at her.

I went up to the front and smiled at the guy. "Hi what would you like?" He asked. "Can I get ___?"

"Okay.. anything else?" He said putting something in the thingy magigy. "Can I also get ___ for my friend" I added. He nods and fixes his posture.

"$12.38" he said. I put the card in the thingy magigy and typed in her code. It beeped and I took the card out. "Would you like a receipt?" He asked.