𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

my heart kept sinking to the bottom of my stomach. my stomach clenched and my head throbbed. tears contiued coming out of my eyes as my brother rubbed my back.

"tom" he started. i shook my head and told him to shut up. i sat up; putting my hands on my knees. i breathed in and tears came out.

toms eyes were red and puffy. we've been here at the hospital for 30 minutes and tom couldn't stop crying. i looked at bill and he was rubbing toms back.

i felt mad at myself for letting y/n off the hook by not going to the hospital. i sighed and sat back and looked at the clock.

i started getting worried as tears filled my eyes. bill turned to me and sat back. the door in front of us opened and it revealed a woman that looked like a doctor. maybe she is. i don't know.

"okay so umm... we don't know what happened" she started. tom sat back cursing. "is there something happening to her body often?" she asked

i looked at tom and he was wiping his tears. "yeah" he started. "she's 4 days pregnant" he said. the doctor looked up and she was pale.

she went back into the room without saying anything. she shut the door and it echoed through the hallways.

"FUCK!" tom yelled and stood up. "tom" bill stood up trying to calm him down. "breath just breath"

"no! i cant!" "yes you can! everything is fine!" bill remarked. "what if their not? huh? what if my baby died inside of her? what if she has internal bleeding again?" he yelled.

it was 11:43 and it was only a few people around us.

"she is pregnant" the doctor said putting her clip board down. "what?! and they couldn't tell us that from the beginning?!" the male doctor yelled.

"i know-" "you didn't ask if she was pregnant or some kind" he frowned and yelled.

"i'm sorry" she said. "oh my days" he said. he went up to y/n and put wires on her. he checked the machines to see if her body was working fine.

the doctor came out. my body jumped and i looked at her intently. "what what what? is my girlfriend okay?" i asked. "yes. she is fine. but. are you sure she threw up blood?" she asked.

i exhaled in relief. "yes. it was clear" i said. "what about the baby" ria stood up with a scared impression on her face.

the doctor looked up and cleared her throat. "we would like you to come inside" she said. my heart dropped at her statement. they all stood up and bill rubbed my back.

i shrugged it off and went inside the room. i saw y/n crying as she was getting ahold by the doctor. "let me go!" she cried. my heart panged as tears filled up my eyes.

"calm down" he said laying her down on the hospital bed. i ran up to her and held her arm tight to my chest. "ma what's going on what's happening" i asked.

she cried even more and looked at the doctor. "she had a miscarriage" i felt y/ns pulse on her wrist since my left hand was intertwined with her hand, and my right hand on her wrist holding it tight. her heartbeat was fast. fast as if she could have a heart attack right now.

she shook her head. "no.. no i didnt" she cried. the doctor looked down and took off her glasses.

y/ns breath hitched and her chest rose up and down. she sat against the head board. she shook her head and looked at me.

"im sorry im so sorry im sorry" she kept repeating as i held her in my arms. "no no no what? it's not your fault" i remarked.

i looked behind me and saw kiara crying, bill fidgeting, gustav crying too, and georg looking down.

"but how is it possible? you can't have a miscarriage being 4 days pregnant right?" bill asked.

the doctor looked up. "i'm not sure. it just happened. we checked the babies heartbeat like an ultra sound but it was different. it's like an ultra sound but the way it works-"

i got impatient with all the words she said. y/n cried in my arms. "please take this off me" her high pitched whisper broke my heart.

"y/n you need to eat" tom said as y/n laid on the bed. it's the next few days and y/n went home.

she stayed silent and continued laying on the bed with her face dug into the pillow. "y/n" tom climbed in her bed. "you haven't eaten in days" he said.

he went to touch her shoulder but she moved it away. "y/n" toms voice cracked. she shook her head and sat up.

"i cant" her red puffy eyes filled up with tears. "cant what?" he said. "it's all my fault" she cried. "it's not" he remarked. "yes it is"

"i was responsible for the baby in me and then i had a fucking miscarriage" she cried. "we can try again" he gave a weak smile.

y/n snuggled and wiped her tears. "the doctor say that you can get pregnant again after two weeks of miscarriage. that's if i give you my kids again" he said.

y/n sighed and laid back down on her stomach. "y/n please eat" he said. "i don't even understand what happened. it's not possible" y/ns voice muffled into the pillow.

"y/n trust me. it's not your fault" he said.
y/n shot up. "what?" tom said. "i never told my family i was pregnant" she said.

his heart panged at the image of her telling her family that she had a miscarriage. "y/n" tom started. "we don't have to tell them if you don't want to" he smiled.

y/n looked at tom. she sniffles and blew her nose. once she threw away the tissue he pulled her by the waist and laid down.

he placed her on his chest and stroked her hair. "it's okay y/n. we can try again" tom whispered.

༺♡༻

y'all probably hate me rn for doing this but trust me on this one 🙏🏼

don't forget to vote

you already know what i'm gonna say

short chapter sorry

late update

PLS DONT STOP READING THIS BOOK JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDNT LIKE THIS CHAPTER PLS PLS PLS TRUST ME

1093 words