𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟻𝟸

we arrived at the restaurant and we walked in. "hello! how many?" a girl came up to us. "2" tom said putting his arm around my waist.

"okay follow me" she wrote down something on the little notepad. "this is an expensive restaurant" i frowned.

"so? just wait till your gifts tomorrow" he smirked. i smiled to myself as we sat down on one of the tables that the lady directed us to.

"so what'd you get me" i grinned. "i cant spoil the surprise for you" tom laughed. i tilted my head and smiled.

tom looked at me for a minute. his eyes trailing my eyes, down my face. "what?" i asked nervous. he smiles and bit his lip.

"nothing.. your just.. your just so hot- i mean beautiful" he smiled. i hid my face by looking a different direction as i felt heat rise up my face.

"hallo what would you guys like to drink?" a man came up to us. "uhh.. maybe some white wine" i said. he nodded and wrote it down, he looked at tom and asked the same thing.

"a beer is fine" he said as he continued looking at me. i began getting flustered and started fiddling with the table cloth.

"alright! i'll be back with your drinks" he smiled and walked away. tom leaned in and smiled.

"after this i have one more thing for you" he said. "like..?" i tilted my head. "that's for you.. to find out" his hand crawled up to mines.

i looked into his eyes from across the table. "i love you" he smiled. i admire his eyes as they traveled down my lips and back up to meet my eyes.

"i love you" i smiled back. he takes a moment and smiled again. he sighs and looks down. "now let's find out what to eat" he smiled.

we opened the menu and started browsing.

(time skip)

we both laughed as he said a story about gustav. "yeah.. then he got ice cream on his nose" he laughed.

i chuckled and looked at him. his smile was so pretty. his laugh.. i can listen to him laugh all day.

he breathes in and finished his beer. he looked behind him and waved the waiter over. "the bill" he said.

the waiter nodded and walked away. after a while he came back with a little black notepad.

tom opened it up and i saw the price from upside down. i gasped slightly. he looked up and smiled. "was?" he asked.

"tom that's $203.37" i frowned. "so?" "so? baby it's to much" i said. he looked at me for a bit and bit his lip piercing.

"mami it's okay" he smiled. "no it's not" i felt really bad. "mami. i took you out, we had such an amazing time, i'm going to pay" he said.

i sighed and sat back. "can we at least split it?" i asked. he shook his head as he took out his wallet.

"mami i love you for that but no" he gave me a cheeky smile. he signed the bill then handed it over to the waiter; who came back to us.

"so where are we going after this?" i asked. "you'll see" he smiled as he checked something in his pocket.

after the waiter did his card on the thingy thingy.. uh.. anyways. he gave back tom his card and thanked us for coming.

i nodded and we both stood up. we walked towards the exit, "god.. the things you do to me with this dress" he snakes his hand up my ass.

once we were outside i glared at him. "what?" he raised his arms up. "there was a lot of people we passed with your hand up my ass" i said.