𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟽

when y/n left i was really.. umm........

the flashbacks from yesterday filled my head and won't come out. the way y/n felt so good in the family bathroom.

i breathed out and looked down. i saw myself growing a tent from under the blanket. i looked back up at the tv and covered it with me hoodie.

georg, bill, and gustav eyes were glued onto the screen. i bit my lip piercing and thought about y/n.

the image of her screaming my name until my neighbors know what my name is. her face when i hit the right spot, her pretty little moans.

fuck.. tom stop it. i thought.

the way her body moves perfectly, her beautiful curves, the way she arches for me and begs.

fuck it.

i sat up from the couch and went upstairs. i opened my door and locked it. i groaned as i laid on the bed.

i breathed in and out, my dick arching to feel her again.

you know the next part guys..

i arrived at the venue and i parked us in the private parking so we wouldn't run into any paparazzi.

me and ria walked towards the studio, once we opened the door we got greeted by a few people who were talking to Lina.

welp, guess my private parking didn't work. i thought. they all screamed and ran towards us.

"can we get an autograph?!" "y/n is it true your dating tom kaulitz?" "people say you and bill are dating!" "can i get a picture?!" "your my dream idol!!" "i love your guys albums!"

i got shocked when they asked a lot of questions to both me and ria. i signed one of the girls posters and so did ria.

"alright guys get out!" Lina yelled. they all continued screaming and fan girling over us.

we heard a man yell. "hey! it's time for y'all to get out" a tall man with a dark skin tone came in.

they all looked behind them, me and ria stepped to the side and they walked out the back door.

"danke mr.garry" she said. i giggled at the name. "any time Angelina" he nodded. he looked scary, a person who takes their job seriously.

"oh my gosh! red girls! i... i.." he interrupted himself with a girly scream. nevermind.. take that back! i thought.

"can i have an autograph!" he asked. i laughed and nodded. i signed his arm and so did ria.

he did another girly scream. he cleared his throat and stood up. "thank you" his normal deep voice said.

me and ria shared a giggle as he walked away. "okay guys, he's your new body guard" she remarked.

we both nodded. "so what kind meeting do we have?" i asked. "well, we're planning to do the concert in two weeks. then you guys are gonna go on tour to los angelo's.. umm.. loss... loss..."

i giggled at her mispronunciation on Los Angeles. "Los Angeles" i remarked. she nodded. "well you guys are gonna go on tour there. then perform some songs" she said.

"when?" i asked. "september 31.. ish" she said. i nodded. "ooh! it's also your birthday next week" she smiled.

i nodded and looked at ria. "what are you doing for your birthday?" she asked. i shrugged. "maybe just go out i don't know" i chuckled in the uncomfortable situation.