𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟷𝟷𝟼

my heart drops. "w..what?" i asked. "we don't have a baby" i started getting nervous. "can you place the baby down and talk to me?" he asks.

"tom not today" i looked at him. "why?" he looks into my eyes. "because i'm so tired. i can't bare even standing for one more minute"

"your standing for harmony right now" he said. "why are you trying to spend more time with a baby that's not even yours instead of your boyfriend?" he asks.

i groaned and slammed the baby bottle on the counter. "why are you acting like this?" i yelled. harmony started crying and tugging on the collar of my shirt.

"like what?" he crossed his arms. "toxic! your always trying to gaslight me" i said. "mami"

"don't call me mami right now" i pointed my finger at him. harmony started screaming and tears continued falling down her face.

i grabbed the bottle and walked away from the kitchen. i unlocked the front door and went outside. i sighed and sat down on one of the patio chairs.

i put the baby bottle in her mouth so she can shut up. "y/n..?" i heard marc's voice. i turned my head and he came outside.

"is harmony okay?" he asks. "yeah sorry" "why you sorry?" he asks. "because i snapped and then harmony started crying" i said. "snapped at what?"

"at tom" i looked away from him. "what happened?" he sat next to me. "he wanted to talk and i was distracted my harmony then i accidentally snapped" i mumbled.

"oh.. i can have harmony and you can go talk to tom" he said. "i'm scared" i whispered. "why?" he looks at me.

"i can't talk to him right now" i said. "why? what does he do when you yell?" he asks. "mm.. nothing" i shrugged. "then why are you scared?"

"i don't know" i sighed. the front door opened and tom went outside. he looks around and saw me and marc.

"mami can i talk to you" he asks, his voice in a different tone. marc looks at me and nods. i exhaled from my nose and gave harmony back to him.

marc nodded at tom as he went back inside. tom went towards me and i got nervous. "im sorry" i said looking at him.

he sat down next to me where marc was. "i was already tired and i wanted to take care of harmony and i couldn't talk to anyone"

"why do you like harmony so much" he asks. "hm?" i titled my head. "why do you love harmony so much, as if she's your own baby"

i stayed silent and a thousand answers went through my head. "i don't know" i shrugged. "you know i love babies and kids"

"or is it because you want to have one for yourself?" he asks. "i do" my gaze softens. i looked at him. "i really do tom" i said.

"wanna go out for a drive?" he asks. i sighed and thought about it. i nodded and a small smile grew on his face but he hid it.

he stands up and went inside. i breathed out and leaned my elbows on my knees. i put my head in my hands and tears filled my eyes.

i don't know why, i felt so drained. the door opened and i heard keys. i sniffled and rubbed my eyes softly. i sat up and he looked at me.

he nods his head towards the car and i followed him. i got in the car and he started it.

a silence came in between us and i got nervous. i fiddled with the collar of my shirt and my heart races.

(time skip)

tom drove us to the spot where he gave me a promise ring. my stomach twists as i remembered that moment by heart.

the sun was setting and there was a beautiful view in front of us. i followed tom as he walked towards the edge. he sighs and leans his hands on the railing.

i stepped behind him, watching his every move. "i can hear you being silent mami" he said. "sorry" i mumbled.

he turns around and towers over me. "what's up with you?" he asks softly. "hm?" i tilted my head. "i didn't mean to upset you earlier" he says.

"i know" i mumbled. "i was just-" "it's okay" he cuts me off. i looked up at him and he smiles at me.

"soo.. you said you wanted a baby right" he says slowly and sways side to side.

a smile grew on my face as his attitude changes. "yeahh" i smiled. "2 right.." he says slowly. "tom- i don't understand how we could do 4 in four years" i crossed my arms.

he sighs and a small pout was on his lips. "are you okay with having a baby with me?" he asks. "your asking that now?"

he puts his lips to side and looks into my eyes. "you gave me a promise ring, um.. i was almost pregnant.. we love each other, why wouldn't i?"

"because" he shrugs. "i don't know if you still wanted to continue having a baby with me ever since the um.. miscarriage" he mumbles the last part.

"we both agreed we'd try again right?" i said. "yeah but-" "why are you worrying about this?"

"because i want to know everything is alright with you" he says. "your my future everything. i want you to be my wife soon. grow old together, raise our kids together, stuff like that"

"we talked about this-" "i wanna go over it one more time" he says, his voice getting softer and softer by the minute.

"because i've noticed how your attitude changing, a lot of kids coming in your view. your love with children is growing. all these signs are making me nervous" he says, he holds my hand and strokes my knuckles.

"and you know.. i'm going on tour in 6 days what if there's an emergency?" he said. "what emergency?" i asked. "baby emergency" he whispers.

i laughed and he had a sad expression on his face. "mamiii" he whined. i stopped laughing and looked into his eyes.

"are you still mad at me?" he asks. i shook my head and smiled. "because that whole thing was so stupid" he exclaims. "i didn't mean to say what i said like that earlier"

"and then me getting me just because i wanted to spend time with harmony" i giggled.

he grins and a silence came in the distance. his face leans closer, he plants a soft kiss on my lips. i smile into the kiss and put my arms around his neck.

he closes the space in between us. putting his hands on my waist made my stomach twist.

my heart pounds in my chest.

i know this is the guy i'm going to marry one day.

༻𖤓༺

this chapter was confusing to me lol

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1174 words