𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸

it's been an hour and i've been playing with the baby the whole time they were here. i laughed softly when she cooed again.

she was laying on one of the blankets and i surrounded the blanket with pillows. "do you know how to crawl?" i asked in a baby voice.

i made a face. why am i acting like this is my child?

i smiled as she turned around on her belly. i picked her up under her arms and she squealed, that squeal turning into a laugh.

my heart smiled and i carried her in my arm as i sat on my knees. i placed her down on the blanket again and crossed my legs. (crisscross apple sauce ☺️)

i took her hand and stroked it lightly. after a few minutes she started crying. i gasped and picked her up in my arms.

i sat up, then stood up. i cradled her in my arms as i walked towards the kitchen. "what'd you do?" ria asked.

"she's hungry" i said as i looked at jackie. "how do you know?" she said. i took a pause. right.. how do i know?

i shrugged and i grabbed the baby bottle that was in the car seat. i sat on one of the stools and cradled her.

i put the nipple of the bottle into her mouth. she put her hands on my arms and i smiled. "i feel like that's your child" bill joked.

"you want her? keep her!" tyler joked. we all laughed, "why?" i asked curiously. "she always cries. she does a hissy fit every time we try to carry her" tyler stated.

my heart filled with joy knowing that the baby didn't yell or cry when i tried carrying her. "how do you do it?" jackie whispered 

i titled my head and looked down. auroras eyes were closed. i took the bottle out of her mouth and stood up.

i looked at jackie and smiled. "i don't know" i whispered back. i placed her in the car seat and put the small blanket over her.

jackie smiled at me. "i know your gonna be a great mom one day" she said. from the corner of my eye i saw toms face lit up.

"well i think we should get going" jackie said. "aww so soon" bill pouted. "our flight is in 30 minutes" tyler said.

"oh then you better get going" tom said quickly. "yeah we will" jackie said. she turned to me and smiled.

i gasped and shook my head. "i have to take my baby with me" she laughed. i huffed and looked down at aurora.

"i'll see you next time" i smiled. she squeezed my finger as jackie took her from me. she started crying and reaching her arm for me.

i smiled as she got placed into the car seat. she started screaming and crying and my hearts smile faded.

i walked up to the baby and covered her with the blanket since her body was cold. i put a nibble in her mouth and stroked her arm.

jackie took the car seat and we all said bye. "bye!" we all said as we watched them drive away. i huffed as we went back inside.

"you okay?" tom asked. "i already miss the baby" i whined as i plopped onto the couch. tom smirked at me as he spread my legs open.

he laid on my stomach and i brushed my hands through his braids. i looked over on the floor and saw the blanket with the pillow surrounding it.

i frowned and looked away. "can i have a baby" i asked. toms head shot up. "wait no i mean like-" i shook my head.

he smirked and kissed my lips gently. "hey parents" bill mocked. "we have an interview in an hour remember" he said.

tom groaned as he pulled away from my lips. "but whyyy" he whined. "well why do we have to be celebrities" bill crossed his arms.

he huffed. "okay mom" he mocked. he sat up and grinned at me.

we all went upstairs but i stopped in my tracks. i turned back around and ran down the stairs.

i went to the kitchen and took the napkin off the plate covering the bacon. i grabbed one and plopped one in my mouth.

"mmm" i nodded my head as i grabbed another one. i didn't get to eat since i was busy playing with the baby.

i went upstairs holding a bacon in each hand. i opened my door and went to the bathroom. i shoved the bacon in my mouth as i turned on the water in the shower.

i swallowed it and stripped. i went into the shower and the cold water felt nice. i put shampoo and conditioner in my hair. i washed my hair and then washed my body.

after my 20 minute shower i brushed my teeth. i dried my body and put on clothes. i brushed my hair and did my skincare.

i did some light make-up and then added my jewelry.  i put on perfume and walked out my room.

i wore some green baggy jeans and a white sweater. i went out my room and knocked on rias door.

she didn't answer so i opened it anyway. i looked around and she wasn't in her bed. i looked towards the bathroom.

i opened the door and saw her naked self in front of the sink with a towel around her head. the air was moist and the mirror was slightly fogged.

"wanna go downtown today?" i asked. she nodded looking at me through the mirror. i turned around and closed the door.

i went downstairs and saw tom all changed. "where you going?" tom asked. "me and ria are going downtown" i said.

"aww your not gonna watch our interview" he whined. i rolled my eyes and tip toed to kiss his cheek.

"i'll watch it dont worry" i grinned. he nodded and grabbed my waist. he pulled me close and hugged my tight.

"you took a shower?" he asked. i nodded. he gasped and pulled away. "you didn't tell me?!" he said.

"huh? why?" i titled my head in confusion. "we could've had shower sex!" he put his hand over his chest where his heart was.

"tom your always so horny" i rolled my eyes and laughed. "so? if we fuck all the time i can give you the kid you've always wanted" he grinned.

༻♡༺

fast update

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1097 words