𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝟼𝟼

i opened the door and went inside. i closed the door and i turned around. i felt somebody jump on me making me stumble backwards.

"where were you?!" ria hugged me tightly. i stayed silent as she squeezed the air out of me. "speak!" she yelled.

she pulled back and examined me. "where were you?!" she asked. "i was just out for an hour" i said.

"girl it's almost 7! you left at 2" she said. "oh" i took off my shoes. "oh? bitch i was worried for you" she frowned.

"are you okay though?" she asks; lowering her tone. "ja" i said bluntly and walked towards the kitchen.

they were all in the living room and they looked at me. "were you crying?" gustav sat up.

ria looked at me moved my shoulder; making me face her. "no?" i made a face. "your high aren't you" she crossed her arms.

"no" i turned around. i opened the fridge and opened the water bottle. "so where were you?" i heard bills voice.

"driving" i said as i looked at the water bottle. "for 5 hours?" "ja" i closed the water bottle and put it back in the fridge.

i sighed and turned around. "where is she?" i asked; noticing tom's not here. also his car isn't here.

"he's out right now" gustav said. i bit my inner cheek and ria bumped my shoulder. "okay okay" i rolled my eyes. "when did he leave?" i asked.

"like two hours ago" my heart skipped beats. then there was a knock on the door. bill stood up and walked towards the front door.

he opened it and we all watched as the door opened. "tom!" he yelled. i took a close look and he hung onto bill.

"tom?" he asked. he closed the door and tom was leaning against bill. he laughs and rubs his eye.

"heyyy" tom went up to me. i smelled alcohol on him, his eyes red like mine. he lifted up my head with my chin and leaned to kiss me.

i moved my head away and put my hand on his chest. "your drunk" i pushed him off. "whattt? no im not" he said, almost missing the wall as he leaned against it.

"where were you?" bill asked. "well i missed y/n sooo much" he chuckled. "so i looked for her then oops! i got a bit tipsy" he giggled.

i looked at him, his shirt wrinkled up and his bandana in his hand. "y/n.. cum- i mean come with me" he had a drunky smile on his face.

i looked at bill and he nodded. he grabbed my hand and we went upstairs. we went to the balcony where me and ria was yesterday.

"y/n?" he looked at me. "you know chantelle?" he asked. i noticed he was starting to be sober by the time.

"the girl that was rubbing herself on you?" i asked looking away to the view. he sighed and nodded. "look the reason why i didn't push her off is-"

"was,? also hast du sie gelassen?" i looked at him.

'what? so you let her?'

"y/n" he looked at me. "was?!" i yelled. "dass du es einfach geschehen lässt?"

'so you let it happen?'

"y/n listen-" "was?!" i yelled.

i hate when y/n is mad mad. to the point where she yells at me in german mad mad.

"y/n" i looked at her softly. "was" she crossed her arms. "i can't be mean to her" i said.

"warum?" (why) she asked. "because-" "warten-" (wait) "y/n!" i snapped. she flinched a bit and stayed quiet.

"entschuldigung" he looked down. "are we going to be talking about chantel?" i asked. "chantelle" he remarked.

my heart dropped and i looked at him. i backed up slightly and breathed out, my arms laying on my side.

so he's gonna correct me by saying her name but not explain?

i sighed and tried to walk pass him. "y/n please" he puts his hands on my shoulder. "was?!" i yelled.

"chantelle's parents are my parents friends. last year when me and chantelle were dating, she would manipulate and control me. she used me for sex!" he said; his eyes filled with worried.

"and whenever i ignore her the slightest she whines about it constantly. then she tells my mom then my mom gets all mad and furious because she thinks i can't be a gentleman"

"and the reason why i didn't tell her your my girlfriend is because if i told her she would get mad, then blackmail me. call the cops and say that i raped her" he mocked his fingers with the word 'rape'

"what? you raped her?!" i back up. "no-" he groans in frustration. "-we had sex before and she would lie to the cops or somebody that i raped her" he sighed.

"also, if i told her, she would jump you" he finally said. i looked at him in confusion.

"you think that she can just beat me up like that?" i asked. "tom, ill do literally anything for us to continue. even if it means ill go to jail" i said.

"what do you mean go to jail?" "I'll kill her"

he pinned me against the wall and smashed his lips against mine. i kissed back with just as much force.

his hands wandered down my waist to my ass. placing his hands firmly on them, pulling me closer.

"i'm still mad at you" i said in between the kisses. "oh yeah?" he asks kissing my neck. i bit my lip trying not to make noise as he sucks on my neck.

"so much" i said. "how about we see if you stay mad at me while im giving you love?" he whispers, his hot breath on my lips as he looks into my eyes.

༺♡༻

short chapter

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

993 words