𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝟿𝟻

ria opens the door slowly and takes a peek. "hello?" she said softly. 

"heyy" i heard a girls voice. "hi!" ria grins. "soo were having dinner, and some drinks. would you guys like to come over?" the girl asked. 

"sure!" ria nods. "great" she smiles. "were two rooms left from you" she said. "okay" ria nods. 

"its the door with the little doll on the door" she said. "oh.." rias smile stayed the same but her eyebrows raised. 

"yeah" the girl said. "alright! ill tell davian and erick that you guys are coming" she said. "okay!" ria grins. "bye!"

she closed the door and turned to me. "im not going" i shook my head. "you are" ria said. 

"no" i frowned. "stop having a potty face and get ready" she said. 

my heart drops as she said that. it gave me flashbacks to when my mom used to say that. 

my mom.. and brother is dead. 

i sighed and walked towards the bedroom. i laid myself down on the bed. 

"y/n berlia!" ria yelled. i lifted my head up and saw her arms crossed and staring at me from the kitchen. 

"okay" i sighed. i stood up and went to the bathroom. i saw myself in the mirror and froze. 

im so fucking ugly

why do i look like this?

what does tom see in me?

i rubbed my eyes and tied my hair back. i washed my face and did my skincare. i applied some light makeup and untied my hair. 

i combed my hair and fixed my jewelry. i went to my lugagge and got out some baggy jeans and a crop top. 

i changed into them and went out the room. ria looked at me and smiled. 

"lets go" she said. i looked out the window and it was getting dark. we left the hotel room and went down the hallway. 

we knocked on the door and waited. the door opened and it revealed davian. "oh hey guys!" he grins. 

"we made dinner. your here for dinner right?" he asked. "yep" ria grins. "great! im glad" he smiles. he opens the door wider for us to come in. 

"hey girlll" she came up to me and hugged me tightly. she had braids, a beautiful chocolate colored like skin, and she was wearing jean shorts with a white tee. 

 "hey" i said surprised. "so we're planning on eating dinner, then drink a bit, then do some karoke" she said. 

"okay!" i smiled. "im yasha" she held her hand out. "y/n" i smirked. 

"pretty name" she tilted her name. i raised my eyebrows a bit and smiled. "soo make yourself at home.. we're your frineds" davian smirked. 

we both nodded and we sat down at the counter. there was pasta, pizza, and some wings. 

me and ria looked at each other because we never had wings before. we've heard of it but never ate it since theres barely any in Germany.