𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟺𝟷

"i have to go, selena is in trouble" he said. "what? what happened?" i asked with worried. "she got in a car accident" he said with panic written all over his face.

"wait we have to go with you" bill grabbed georgs arm. he hesitated but nodded eventually.

we all walked towards the van quickly. georg hit the button where you have to cross the street. he repeatedly pressed it, almost breaking it.

once the light gave us a signal we ran. we got in the van, i put aurora in my lap and we put our seat belts on.

"where are we going?" tyler asked. "__ hospital" he said. tyler put the gps and he took a long time.

"are you almost done" georg bounced his leg. i put my hand on his thigh and gave him a reassuring smile.

this time, me, georg, aurora and tom were in the middle of the van. then in the backseat was gustav , bill and ria.

"okay" tyler put on his seatbelt. we started driving to the hospital georg told us about.

(time skip)

we arrived at the venue and this time tom was carting aurora in his arms. he smiled and played with her fingers as we walked in.

"oh my gosh tokio hotel!" a girl screamed. "and red girls" a guy smirked. me and ria looked at them and made a face.

"hallo. can i see selena rogers?" georg asked. the lady typed in something in the computer. "yes. what for sir?" she asked.

"she got into a car accident and i want to pay her a visit" he said. "alrighty! i see that.. what is your name sir?" she asked. "georg... listing?" "ah! okay. i see you on the number list so please go up on the third floor, room 584" she said.

he nodded and looked at us. we walked to the elevator and the smell of medicine, the coldness, and the beeping machines gave me goosebumps.

i had flashbacks to when i was at a hospital last time.

we got in the elevator and i clinged onto rias arm. she rubbed my back. "it's okay" she whispered.

she knew i had a traumatic event that happened when i was in an elevator once. but i've grown and it faded. a bit.

the elevator dinged and we got out. we looked around the hallways. we followed georg and he knocked on one of the door.

i read the room number that said 584. the door opened and it revealed a woman with a doctor outfit. i mean duh since she is the doctor.

"can i see selena?" georg asked fiddling with his finger nails. she looked behind her and closed the door as she stood in front of us.

"she's a bit drowsy, we finished taking out the window glass out of her leg so she is kind of tired" she said.

"but yes, she is available now" she opened the door. georg ran through the door and to selena. my heart sank at the thought of georg loving selena with all his heart. but selena broke up with him.

"are you okay?" he held her hand. she looked at him slowly. she gave a weak smile and nodded.

tears formed in her eyes and started dripping down her cheeks. georg softly wiped her eyes and we sat down.

"georg" she cried. "i miss you so much" she said. "i'm so sorry that i didn't feel good enough for you" she cried.

georgs gase softened. i looked at tom and he looked at me. "should we give them privacy?" bill whispered.

i nodded and we stood up. i smiled at kiara as she looked at me while talking to georg. we went outside and sat down on the chairs in front of the room.

aurora cooed and squealed as tom made her sat down on his lap facing me. "hi babyyy" i said softly.

i put my finger towards her small hand and she squeezed it. i felt toms gaze on me as i played with aurora that's on his lap.

"wanna carry her?" he asked. i looked at him and i blushed at the sight of him already looking at me.

i nodded and took her from his lap. i put her legs around my hip played with her. i took her hands and put it on my lips. i kissed them and separated her arms to make it look like she made a surprise.

she squealed and laughed. i played with her arms and she giggled. "are you ticklish?" i cooed.

she giggled as i brushed her stomach with two fingers. i laughed as she squealed. i played with her hair and kissed her forehead.

"your so beautiful" i heard toms voice. i looked at him and smiled. he gave me a shy smile as he looked away. 

"i love you" i smiled. his face had a pink shade and he sat up. "i love you" he said back. i smiled and kissed his cheek while holding auroras hand.

i heard the door open in front of us. our attention went to that. "okay, me and selena are done talking" he said. i noticed the tears that was in his eyes.

we walked in and saw selena on the hospital bed. "hi" i said softly. "hi" she smiled back. "how are you feeling?" i asked as tom took aurora from me.

"doing okay now. me and georg made up" she smiles at georg. he nodded and smiled to himself.

"what happened?" i asked. "well since me and georg broke up-" "why did you guys break up?" gustav asked.

she looked at gustav. "i was going through a lot" she said. "i didn't think i was good enough for georg. so i couldnt do it. i needed a break" she said.

"and then today.. i couldnt stop thinking about what happened and i took it for a drive. i was crying and then i didnt see the car passing by so i crashed"

my heart panged for her. i knew georg cried so much because he missed selena. "it's okay now, we're here for you" i smiled as i rubbed her arm softly.

she smiled and tilted her head. "your so sweet y/n" she said. i smiled back and fiddled with one of my rings.

as they all talked with each other i comforted georg. "it's okay" i rubbed his back. he sniffled and wiped his eyes.

he nodded and sat up. his eyes were red and puffy. "wanna go out for a bit?" i asked. he nodded and we stood up. we walked out the room and we walked around the hallways.

it was 11:02pm. we both were tired. "it's okay georg. you both still love each other" i said. "i've seen the ways she's looked at you everyday" i said.

"she loves you, and i know you love her. don't over think it georg. shell come back. she's a nice woman, she's not that tough to break you heart, trust me" i remarked.

he nodded and sniffled. "thank you y/n. i needed that" he said. he turned to me and i stopped in my tracks.

i turned my body towards him and he smiled down at me. he wrapped his arms around my neck and i hugged his waist. 

"i love you so much y/n" georg cried. i chuckled and rubbed his back. "i'll always be here for you" i remarked. he nodded and pulled back.

boring chapter

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1266 words