𝙲𝚑𝚊 𝟻𝟹

i pulled back and stared into his eyes. he comes closer and pulls my waist. closing the gap between us, his lips on mine.

his tongue entering my mouth. he tilts his head and puts his hand on my jaw to lift my head up a bit.

he puts a bit more force into the kiss, making it sloppier. he bites my bottom lip slightly and i whimpered.

he squeezes my waist a bit and trails his lips on my neck. "tom" i asked. "yeah?" he said in between the kisses of my neck.

"can i.. can.. mm" my words got caught up as he sucks on my neck. "so flustered already?" he smirked. "we haven't even gotten to the good part"

i breathed out as my heart beats fast. i felt his boner against my abdomen. i bit my lip slightly as my eyes trailed to his lips.

he grabs my hand and walks towards the car. we get it and he starts it. i turned my head to him admiring his side profile.

he looked at me, locking eye contact with each other. i took a glimpse of the backseat then at him.

i felt myself getting desperate of him as he keeps staring at me. he bites his lip piercing and looks down at my body.

he breathes out and sits back. "fuck it" i heard him mumble. "get in the backseat" he said.

my heart thumped in my chest and my pussy started to throb. i unbuckled my seatbelt and got out the car, and into the backseat.

he gets out the car eventually and joins me in the backseat. once he closes it he smashes his lips against mine.

i turned my whole body towards him and he grabbed my legs, making my legs wrap around his hips.

he pulls me closer, his boner against me, the kiss gets sloppier as he traces my curves with his finger.

he starts kissing on my neck and i craned my neck so he can get better access. he begins to suck on my neck making me have a tingly sensation.

his tongue licking that spot. he pulls back and takes off his shirt. i took off my heels and unstrapped my dress.

he helps me by sliding it off my body. his breath hitched as he saw my body, in a lingerie set.

"did you plan this" he smirked. "maybe" i grabbed his shoulder and our tongues dancing together.

i whimpered as he started rubbing on my clit. "your still dressed" i whined. he chuckles in my mouth and pulls back.

he unbuckled his belt and i backed up a bit so he can take off his jeans.

he takes off his black boxers, his big cock springing out. i breath in as i remembered his size.

i started shifting my panties down my thighs and tom took them off. he continues to kiss my lips roughly and sloppy.

"mm" i heard his whimper. i reached my hand down to his member and started stroking it.

he pulls back and puts his head on my shoulder. he whimpers and his chest goes up and down as he pants.

he takes my hands and pinned them above my head. he aligned himself against me and thrusted.

as it all went fast my mind went blank. he thrusts faster and had a good grip on my hands.

i bit my lip as i felt him go in deeper. my eyes roll to the back of my head as he thrusts. "are you all the way in?" i asked.

he laughed and stopped thrusting. i whined at the lost of pleasure. "halfway mami" he smirked.

i looked down and he was right. i breathed in and out as he started thrusting. he thrusted deeper, making him hit my sweet spot.

i moan and clench around him. "you like that?" thrust. i whimpered and my legs started to shake. "how about that?" another thrust.

i felt my climax building up as he went faster. i whimpered and tears went down my cheek. not sad tears, but pleasure tears.

"what a good girl you are" he whispers. he grunts in my ear and thrusts deeper. "tom.." i whimpered. "oh fuck yeah.. moan my name like that" he said.

i felt him throbbing inside of me as he thrusted. "tom" i moaned. "i need to..." "aww already? so soon" he teases.

"or am i just that good on fucking you?" he asks. "ye..mmmm" i whimpered. he squeezes my breasts and sucked on them.

"tom i need to cum" i managed to get out. "hold it in a bit longer yeah? you can do it" his deep raspy voice said.

our body heat started rubbing on each other. the windows fogging up, the sounds of the wet juicy claps echoing the car.

he started thrusting faster, making the car shake a little. "to- tom please" i moaned. "please what?" he asked.

"slow down" i whimpered. with that he went faster. i moan and he groans. "your moans are so hot" he grunted.

i breathed out and clenched around him. he let go of my hands and his hand went on my clit; rubbing on it.

"cum for me"

a loud, long moan came out of my mouth. my release dripping out of me, and on his cock.

he breathes out and looks down at me.

i felt him still hard against me, i looked at him and he looked at me.

after he came, we both pant breathlessly. my legs shook and he rubbed them. "we should get home yeah?" he smirked.

i breath out and say up. i picked my left hand up and looked at the ring. i saw him smirk from the top corner of my eye.

"you like the ring don't you" he smiled. "of course i do" i smiled and tilted my head.

we sat up and started putting our clothes back on.

after sliding my clothes back on i breath out and sat back. "car sex is the best right" tom asked.

the moment gave me flashbacks a bit. i looked to my right and saw the windows fogged. and the car was a bit warm.

"yeahhh" i smiled. he chuckled and turned to me. "want me to carry you to the front seat?" he asked.

i nodded and he smiled. he opened the car door and carried me in one swift movement.

not long until we're both in the front seat. he started the car again and looked at me.

"do you wanna tell them today or tomorrow?" he asked and looked at my ring.

"today" i said as i laid my head back. he smiles and takes my hand. he kisses the top of it and put his hand on my thigh.

a bit to high..

"off to home we go" tom said in a childish voice.

how can this man rearrange my insides and then act like this the minute after. 

༺♡༻

this smut wasn't good today but trust me in the next chapter ;)

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1189 words