𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟾𝟷

after the flight

as we got off the plane we went through this tunnel like area. "i can't believe we're finally here at LA!" ria smiled.

i nodded and continued walking; carrying my back pack and dragging my luggage.

"you know what hotel to go to right?" i asked. she nods and takes out her phone out of her pocket.

as we entered the main area the airport was so much bigger. i raised my eyebrows and observed the many people walking around.

"this is a mall 100x more" ria said. i laughed and shook my head. we were in the corner of the tunnel so people wouldn't see us.

"where is our body guard" i asked. "i don't he should be here by now" she shrugged. i groaned and turned my head around to see a sea of people walking around us.

she puts her phone to her ear and bites her lip. "hallo? where are you?" she said. "uh huh.." she turns her head around and tries to find him.

"oh! OK we're coming-" she said. "oh.. uhh.. okay" she said making a face. she hangs up and looks at me.

"what?" i asked. "he said he's coming to us" she replied. i heard people yelling and footsteps coming towards us; i turn around and saw people with papers, pens, cameras, etc.

ria grabbed my hand and started sprinting towards our body guards. they all surrounded us protecting our bodies from the mob.

"y/n y/n y/n!" a girl yelled. "how does it feel to have a comeback concert after years?!" they asked.

i ignored them and continued walking. "is tom still your boyfriend?!" a guy yelled. i turn my head around and my heart skipped a beat at his name.

one of our body guards took our luggage's and helped us carry them. "y/n who's hoodie is that?!" a girl asked. "kiara is it true that you and bill are asked to get married?"

i looked at ria with a shock expression on my face. she took a glance at me from the corner of her eye and back at the front.

"y/n!" they all yelled. as we left the airport we got in a private bus. i sighed as i sat back and ria sat next to me.

"fuck that was so weird" she said. i sat up and looked at her. "you and bill are planning to get married?" i asked.

"what? no? i don't want to have a baby with bill" she said. "what.. why?" i asked. "i don't know. having kids are scary" she said.

"oh" i sat back. "but you don't have to get kids when you get married" i remarked. "yeahhh but.." 

"but?" i asked. "i just.. i can't " she shrugs.

i jumped up as i saw a video online. "bill! look their at LA" i said. my brother ran to me and plopped onto the couch.

i played the video and it was them walking inside the airport with a wave of people following and surrounding them.

"y/n! is tom still your boyfriend?" i heard someone's voice. her head turns to the opposite direction of the camera.