𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟷𝟷𝟾

he whimpers as i stood up, swallowing all of it like a champ. he breathes out and stares at me.

"your such a good girl" he smirks. i wanted to lay in bed with him but i had to go back to my room.

"i have to go, ill make it up to your tomorrow" i smirked and kissed his cheek. "stay" he says.

"i have to help christine-" "since when are you willing to help her" he looks in my eyes.

i slightly raised my eyebrows and i licked my lips. "don't know" i shrugged. "so stay" he whispers.

a chill went down my spine but i pushed myself off him. "tomorrow, go to sleep it's late" i said.

"goodnight mami" he says. "nacht" i left his room. i went into my room and saw christine leaving the bathroom.

"hello" she smiled. i smiled back and went to my closet. i picked out a pair of pajama pants and a tank top.

i grabbed my clothes and left my closet. "i'm gonna shower. knock if you need anything" i said making my way to my bathroom.

"okay!" she grins. i closed the door and placed my clothes on the counter. i turned on the warm water and stripped.

i left my underwear and bra on just in case christine walks in. i started brushing my teeth and looked at myself in the mirror.

i changed into the clothes y/n gave me and sighed. i hope me and y/n can get closer.

i looked around and saw her closet door open. i made my way towards it and saw a hamper in the corner. i put the wet towel into the hamper and left her closet.

i fiddled with my hands and went towards the bathroom door. i knocked on it three times. i could hear the shower on with y/ns soft singing.

"yes?" she says. "do you have a moisturizer i could use?" i asked. "oh.. yeah it's on the counter. you can come in"

i smiled and opened the door. the bathroom was steaming and the mirrors were fogged. "woah" i whispered.

i closed the door and looked at her skin care products. i saw a any moisturizer product on the counter and gasped. i use the same one too!

i grabbed it and opened it carefully. i applied it on my fingers and closed it. i applied it on my face, enjoying the smooth milky texture.

(time skip)

y/n has finished and i'm on her bed, reading a book that i brung. "hey is your brother still here?" y/n asked. "yeah, he's probably in the living room" i shrugged.

she nods and cleared her throat. "i'll be back okay?" she looks at me. i nodded and gave her a smile.

she walks out the room and i continued reading. something caught my eye at the door frame.

i brought my attention towards the door and saw tom leaning against the door frame. "what are you doing here" he asks.

"waiting for y/n" i said looking back at my book. "what are you reading" he asked. "a book" i shrugged.

"where's y/n" he says standing up straight. "downstairs. with my brother" i said reading a line from a page.

"what for?" he asks. i ignored him and continued reading my book. "hey" he says trying to get my attention.

i saw him from the corner of my eye walking towards me. he grabs my book and waved it in the air. "answer me"

"i don't know?" i snapped. "why are you acting like this" he makes a face. "you usually act like a little girl and fan girl over me" he says.

"or maybe i just don't wanna interfere with you and y/n. now give me back my book" i went on my knees on the bed trying to grab it.

"what's she doing with mark?" he tilts his head. "why are you asking me?! i don't know" i shrugged.

"go look for yourself" i finally grabbed my book from his hand. "get out" "it's not your room" he rolled his eyes.

he made his way towards the door and left the room, closing the door.

i went downstairs, a big smile on my face as i remember harmonys face. i went towards the living room and saw mark laying on the couch, with harmony on his chest.

my smile grew as i looked closer. i kneeled down next to him and examined his face. harmony cooed and reached for me.

mark groans softly and adjusts his hip. he flutters his eyes open and looked at harmony. she was still reaching for me so his eyes trailed to me.

we locked eye contact and he smiles. "hello" his deep raspy voice surprised me. he looks away and rubbed his eye. "hi" i smiled. "here" he grunts as he sits up, carrying harmony from her arms.

i grinned and put harmony in my arms. "here, sit" he puts his leg closer to the couch, making space for me to sit next to him.

i sat next to his legs and bounced harmony in my arms softly. she cooed and played with my hair. "did you shower?" he asks. i nodded and admired harmony.

"she's so beautiful" i said. he chuckles and looks at me. "i'll take that as a compliment" he smiles.

i rolled my eyes and chuckled. i looked at him and he looked at me. "mm.." i tilt my head. "i'm sorry about your wife" i said.

his smile faded a bit but he still had a smile on his face. "it's fine.. she gifted me with her" he looks at harmony.

i smile and looked down at her. "i bet your wife was beautiful" i said. "she was" he sighed.

"i.. i mean she is" he corrects himself. i nodded and fixed the blanket that's wrapped around her. "you should've met her" mark says.

"hm?" i looked at him. "i just know that you two would get along if you guys had met" he said. "oh"

"i don't know.. i don't know how she would feel if she saw me with your baby a little bit to much" i said.

"no... she wouldn't hate it. she's very nice" he says. "she has pin straight black hair, freckles, brown eyes, a good tanned skin, she was beautiful" he says.

"i can see her in harmony" i smiled. "and you" i added. "you and harmony have the same nose" i said looking at him.

"really?" he smiles. "yeah! and she has harmonys freckles" i said. "yeah the freckles" he nodded

"my daughter will be beautiful" he says softly.

"just like her parents" i smiled and looked up at him.

a smirk forms on his face, he looks down and smiles to himself.

༺𖤓༻

sorry for the late update, but there will now be updates everyday now :))

i went swimming and i'm so sun burnt

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1173 words