𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟿𝟹

we arrived at the venue and we got out of our private bus.

people were yelling and taking photographs of us as we walked towards the enterance.

we opened the door and entered. we looked around and it looks very nice. there was wall decorations, with a nice color sofas.

"hello! your here for the interview yes?" a white lovely lady smiled. "yep!" ria grinned.

"alrighty! well just follow me and i'll lead you to your backstage" she said. we followed her and we entered a spacious room with a vanity and racks of clothing. 

"is this a venue where other people use?" i asked turning around. "yep! many celebreities come here to do an interview" she grinned. i nodded and examined everything around me. 

christine comes back and sits next to me. "wait doesn't y/n and kiara have an interview today?" gerorg asked. 

"ja" i nodded. "wait.. didn't jack-" christine got cut off by bill gasping. "oh my gosh!! yes! we need to watch it. are you guys done eating?" he asked. 

"sure, im almost done eating" georg shrugged. "me to, i just need to finish my rice" gustav added. "tom, christine hurry!" bill grinned. 

"what if we just meet you guys at the house?" christine asked. "but toms gonna miss the interview"

"its gonna be recorded" christine said. bill made a 'uhh hello?' face to me. 

"no its fine we can just wait. the interview will be soon but not soon enough to the point we cant make it" bill said.

(in germany, the time would be 6am if its 3pm in LA so just imagine its 6PM)

"hello!!" the journalist yelled. everybody started cheering and the camera zoomed out to capture us. 

"we have our special guests.. RED GIRLSS!!" he clapped. everybody else started clapping and i smiled at the camera. 

"say, how are you ladies on this fine day?" he asked. "great" ria nodded. "that is amazing." he nodded. 

"so.. many fans are wondering. y/n," he started. "if your band name is called Red Girls, your hair is red. but why is kiara's hair black?" he looked at her. 

"oh.." ria chuckled. "well we came up with our band name when we were 12. Y/ns favorite color was red, were girls, so we called it Red Girls" she grinned. 

"ahh.. that makes so much more sense" he smiles.

(time skip)

the interview was going great. so far i enjoyed my time.  "and y/n" he looked at me. "are you and tom still together?" he asked. "yep" i grinned. 

"was it true that your guys tape got leaked?" he asked. my smile dropped and so did my stomach. 

"sorry..?" i said trying to make sense of what he was saying. "there has been a rumor where your guys sex tape has been leaked"