𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟾𝟽

after a long time, my makeup artist stands up straight. she turns me around in the chair and made me face the mirror.

i gasped and examined the makeup that was on my face. "it's beautiful!" i grinned. "i'm so glad you like it!" she smiles back.

"how much time do we have left?" i asked. she checks her watch and looks at me. "50 more minutes" she said. i nodded.

the makeup took 30 minutes then.

"okay! i'm gonna be starting on your hair now" she said unclipping the two clips that was keeping my hair from my face.

she combed my hair gently. "would you like curly, wavy, or rebond hair" she asked. "mm.. rebond" i said.

she smiles and nodded. she opened the drawer and got out the cord. she took the straightener out of the hole that was in the vanity.

she plugs it in and we wait. she opens the hair oil bottle and applies it on my hair.

once the straightener heats up she turns to me.

she took a good chunk of my hair and clipped it up. she started straightening each section

(time skip)

after 35 minutes she finally finished. "there!" she smiles. i looked at my hair and touched it. i smiled at her and she started smiling hard.

"i love it. thank you" i smile. "of course! okay, next is your outfit" she said.

we both stood up and we walked towards the outfits. i saw ria all ready. she gasps and walks towards me.

"you look gorgeous!" she said. "thank you, your curls are so bouncy" i smile and bounced one of her curls.

"i love the little stars around your eyes. and the eyeshadow, the eye liner, the lashes, ahh!" she jumps.

"so the song we're performing first is 'oh' right?" i asked. she nods. "this dress" a different girl turned around; holding her black dress that i chose.

i nodded and took it out of her hands. i walked towards the changing rooms and slipped myself into the dress.

it fit me perfectly, it hugged my curves and it was thigh length.

i put on my heels and folded the clothes i was just wearing. i put them on the bench; planning to take them later after the concert.

i looked at myself in the mirror and examined myself. my straight rebond dark wine hair, my beautiful makeup, the dress that wrapped my body perfectly, and the black heels that complimented the color of my legs.

i smiled and walked out of the changing room. i came out and my hair and makeup artist both squealed. "so gorgeous!!" my makeup artist came up to me.

my makeup artist is kayla, my hair stylist is bridgett.

"so fetch" bridgett said with sass. i grinned at her and ria came out. i gasped once i saw her beautiful figure.

"your so beautiful!" i smiled at her. ria smiles back and looked at our manager. "ah.. your big day" lina came up to us.

"yep!" ria smiles. "okay, y/n. your guitar is in the back. you'll get it on the way to the stage. i'll be rooting for you in the front row!" lina grins.

"okay!" i smiled at her. "good luck girls" she said as she walked towards the backstage. i breathed out and i heard lots of screaming.

me and ria looked at each other. "how many people are at our concert?" i asked kayla. "uhh.. i don't know" she shrugs. "maybe half a million" bridgett said.

"what?!" "half a million?!" me and ria gasped. "500 thousand or so. i'm not sure" kayla gave me a reassuring smile.

i started breathing and out; panicking at the many people gonna be watching us. "hey! don't worry, its a special day for us" she said.

i nodded and swallowed. i heard my phone ringing in the changing room. "wait" i said as i walked towards it.

i answered it and put it against my ear. "y/n!!" "y/n!!!!" "yayyyyy!!" i heard all of the guys yell through the phone.

"heyy" i smiled to myself. "we're so excited for your performance" i heard bill say.

"you guys are gonna be watching it?" i asked. "yeah!" "but it's so late for you guys" i said chuckling.

"so?! we're gonna watch our best friend perform!!" i heard gustav said. i can hear the smile in his voice.

i smiled and walked out the changing room. "we're gonna be screaming" i heard georg say. i laugh and started fiddling with my necklace.

"where's tom?" i asked. i didn't hear his voice yet.

"he's putting the thingy on so we can watch you" bill said. "where are you guys?" i asked. "in the kitchen, he's in the living room" he said.

"hey! wait don't hang up until i say hi" i heard tom's voice in the background. i smiled and shook my head.

it's 4:48pm and i started getting anxious. "your gonna do great" gustav said. "thank you" i said.

i heard footsteps through the line. "mama?" i heard tom's voice. "hi my love" i said smiling.

"mama!!" he squealed. "weren't you just yelling and throwing stuff because you couldn't get the link up" georg said.

"den mund halten" i heard him say. i started laughing and so did ria.

(they're on speaker btw)
shut up

"your gonna do great on the concert mami" i heard tom say. "thank you baby" i said. "i'm gonna scream and jump once i see you on tv" he said.

my stomach started doing black flips and my heart started racing. i forgot it's worldwide on the internet.

"oh yeah, isn't your guys interview is tomorrow and the day after" i heard georg ask. "ja" i said. "there's an after party right" bill said.

"yep" ria said getting closer to the phone. "y/n.." i heard tom start.

"ja......" i said. "call me before you leave to go to the after party" he said in a different tone.

that's hot.

"okay" i said. "alright ready guys?" a man came into the studio. "yep!" i smiled. "alrighty, let's go" he said.

"we're about to go on stage. bye!" i said whispering into the phone. "byee!!" they all said.

"i love you kie" i heard bill say. "i love you" ria said blushing.

i smirked and hung up. i put my phone in my purse and we both went towards the backstage.

"good luck!" "go girlll!" bridgett and kayla said. i smiled at them and put up two thumbs up.

we went into the backstage and i picked up my guitar. we went up the stairs and the stage was pitch dark; with a light on the top but it didn't show anything on the bottom.

there were so many people screaming i got so anxious. we stood in our positions and we put our earpiece in.

i breath in and out getting nervous. i heard a beep in the ear piece; "breath. you guys will do good. good luck!" i heard our manager say.

i tapped the earpiece and fixed my posture. i cleared my throat and it went silent.

my heart thumps in my chest as i waited for the moment the lights flash on and everyone will start screaming.

i waited and started getting anxious. ill do great.. ill do great...!

༻♡༺

sorry for short and boring chapter

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1241 words

The special guitar | The sequel | Tom kaulitz x y/nजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें