𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟷𝟷𝟺

we started eating and i grabbed a small bowl to fill it in with mashed potatoes.

i looked down at harmony and she was smiling at me. i bounced her softly and scooped up some of it.

"uhh..mark?" i asked. "yes?" he looked at me. "does harmony have one of the little baby spoons?" i asked. "uhh.. yeah" he stood up.

he walked towards the car seat and took the bag next to it. i went towards him, cradling harmony softly. i stood next to him tapped her leg in a rhythm.

"here" he handed me a small pink spoon. i nodded and went back to the kitchen. i grabbed the bowl and went back to the table.

i mixed it a bit to make it mushy, i scooped some of it and fixed harmonys blanket that's surrounding her.

"say ahh" i whispered. i sighed and covered my forehead with my hand. "i forgot you can't say anything" i mumbled.

i placed my finger on her lips to separate them. she got the message and opened her mouth a bit as i moved the spoon closer to her face.

i fed her the mashed potatoes and she was smacking it with her gums.

"thank you so much for the dinner" christine smiles. "of course!" ria smiles. i place harmony on the car seat and put her little blanket over her.

as i fixed her position i felt a pair of arms wrap behind me. i turned my head to take a glance and tom towered over me.

i stood up straight and turned around. "thank you for the food mami" he whispered. i kissed his cheek and walked passed him.

i grabbed the plates from the table and went to the sink. "want me to help?" christine asks. "no it's fine" i smiled.

she nods and sits on one of the stools at the counter island. i put on the rubber gloves to protect my hands from getting skin damage as i have to wash all of these dishes.

i started rinsing off the excess food off and putting soap on the sponge. tom came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

he pulled me close and kissed the back of my neck. my stomach did the thing and i tried to get my mind off of his lips on my neck.

he went on the other side of my neck so christine couldn't see, he sucked on my neck causing me to take a breath.

"i..in a minute" i tried to push him off. "i want you now" he whispered. "let me do this first" i whispered back.

he nods and laid his head on my shoulder. he watched me as i washed the dishes thoroughly.

(time skip)

after putting all the dishes to dry in the dishwasher i took off the gloves. i sighed and rubbed my head. "upstairs" he squeezed my waist.

"wait" i whispered. i got out of his grip and went to the living room with the others. "tomorrow we have practice in the morning" bill said.

"your gonna be gone?" i asked. "yeah, but just for 1 or 2 hours" he said looking at me. i nodded.

"what time you guys coming over tomorrow?" georg asked. "oh i don't know" christine shrugs.

i saw harmony in the car seat and i smiled. i tried to walk towards her but tom grabbed my wrist. he pulls me close enough so he could reach my ear.

"if you play with her i can't play with you" he whispered. my stomach filled with butterflies and my heart skipped a beat.

"how bad do you-" "10/10" he said. i sighed and looked up at him. i looked at his lips then back up.

he looked at the others and they weren't paying attention to us. i made my way to the stair case and went upstairs.

i went to my room and scratched my head. i untied my hair and ran my hands though my hair.

tom came in the room and closed the door. he grabbed my waist and smashed his lips against mine.

i accidentally whimpered against his lips and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. i put my hands on his chest and my breath started running out since this was unexpected.

i then felt myself being lowered onto the bed, i wrap my legs around his waist pulling him close, i could feel his boner through his jeans.

i pulled back and panted, he sucked on my neck, his hand going underneath my shirt made my body tingle.

my slow breathing, my chest rising up and down, his finger slowly tracing down my sides made me overstimulated.

he tug on the waist line of my shorts and looked up at me. i nodded and a small smile formed on his face as he looked down again.

he slides down my shorts and let out a shaky breath. he stops and kisses me passionately.

he starts rubbing my clit making me whimper. he moves my panties to the side and slowly slides his middle finger in.

i bit his bottom lip and gripped onto his shoulders. he slid his ring finger in and started thrusting his fingers in and out.

i broke the kiss and whined. it's like using a rose toy but better.

i clenched around his fingers and moaned. i open my eyes and looked at him. he had his mouth open, focusing on his fingers that were going in and out.

i breath in and out and tried to close my legs. instead, he puts his hand on my inner thigh and separated them.

he came in between my legs and bends down. he licks a strip of my pussy, making me shut my eyes.

he inserts his tongue in and groaned. causing vibrations to go through my body. "es schmeckt so gut" he whimpers.

u taste so good

i placed my hand on his head, leading him where i want his tongue to me. once it hits the right spot i kept his head there and grasped onto one of his braids.

i let out multiple whimpers and eventually i reached my climax. my pussy throbbed as i released on his face. he licked up my juices and locked eye contact with me.

he stood up, my cum on his nose. he unbuckles his belt.  i groaned and whined, "i thought you just needed one"

"one more" he says. "please?"

i look at him, he's unbuckling his belt slowly, making eye contact with me. he threw the belt on the bed and unzips his jeans. without breaking eye contact he slides his jeans down.

"you can take it right" he asks, taking off his shirt. he leans closer to me, my eyes trailed down his chest, to his abs, then to his v line.

i let out a shaky breath and saw his large erection through his boxers. i nodded slowly, looking back up at him.

"such a good girl"

༻𖤓༺

sorry late update

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1188 words