𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟹𝟿

i turned around and faces tom. i took a spoonful of mashed potatoes and put it up to toms mouth. he opened it and ate it.

he swallowed it and hummed. "yeah i think it's soft enough for her" he said. i let out a little snicker and he tilted his head.

i fed the mashed potatoes to aurora and she smiled. she raised her hands up and started wiggling her hips.

me and tom laughed and he stood very close to me. "alright let's go to the others" he said.

we went towards the grass area and the sky was dark. we sat down and i cradled aurora in my lap. "what's with you and these babies?" ria asked.

i looked at her in confusion. "your so good with them, and you never complain having to carry them everywhere" she said. i shrugged and smiled.

aurora played with my necklaces and i put my jacket sleeves down since it was getting cold.

tom sat next to me and smiled. i smiled back and kissed his lips gently. i heard auroras soft gasp. i looked at her and she was smiling.

"mama! dada!" she squealed. me and tom looked at each other then at jackie. "her only two words are mama and dada right" i asked him.

he nodded. (YALL PRETEND AURORA DIDNT SAY 'i don't like him he's following us' BECAUSE I FORGOT SHES ONLY ONE YEARS OLD).

"hi babyyy" jackie sat next to me and kissed auroras cheek. she giggled and jackie took her from my lap.

she nodded at me, saying thank you. i smiled back in return. tom sighed and moved towards me.

he puts his arm around my waist and pulled me close, he made me lean on his shoulder. i can hear his slow heartbeat getting fast.

i giggled. "what?" he asked. "your heart beat is fast" i whispered. he stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head.

i looked up from under my eye lashes and saw tyler staring at us. "what?" tom said. tyler looked away and continued eating his sandwich. i hate slow eaters. i thought.

"ooh! look!" ria pointed. i lifted my head up and saw a couple of people on the stage. performing a dance.

i looked at ria on the side of my eye and so did she. my lips curved into a smirk and i looked away.

"wanna get some more food?" i heard toms raspy voice. i nodded and we both stood up. "where are y'all going?" bill asked. "food" he said as he grabbed my waist.

we walked towards the food trucks and talked. he had his arm around my waist pulling me close.

i can't get over the fact that he's SOOO much taller than me. like.. i'm literally at his nipples. my head ends at his nipples.

"i love you" he whispered. i looked up and smiled. "i know right" i joked. he stopped in his tracks and let go of my waist.

i turned around and he was pouting. "tom" i put my hand on my forehead. "you don't love me back?" he pouted.

i laughed and hit his chest. he held my hands onto his heart and he stared into my eyes.

"say it" he whined. "say what?" i asked. "i love you" he remarked. "aww you do??" i teased. he grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

"you either say you love me, or i'll make you scream it out" he said.

my stomach filled with butterflies and my face filled with heat.

"love you" i grinned. i felt his hand on my hip squeeze a bit. "who loves me?" he asked.

"i do" "then say it" "i.... love... you" i booped his nose. his serious face turned into a dumb smile. "that's better" he grinned and kissed my forehead.

we walked passed a building, he paused in his tracks making me stumble backwards since he was holding me by my waist.

i looked up at him then saw his gaze. i followed it and i saw the family restroom. he looked at me and licked his lips.

"i've seen the way you looked at aurora.. how about we make our own aurora" he smirked.

i opened my mouth to speak but he grabbed my wrist and opened the bathroom door. he locked it and pinned me against the wall.

he smashed his lips against mine, his tongue dancing with mine. his cold lip piercing made me feel a tingly sensation.

he bit my lip and sucked on it. the heat rose fast as the kiss got slower. "mm" i heard him mumble.

the wet sound kisses filling up the bathroom, making me feel wet. he pulled back and looked at my lips. his lips were pink and swollen.

i looked down at his pants and tugged on his belt. he kissed down my neck and sucked on it.

he pulled back and sucked on the other side of my neck. i breathed out and felt his hands roaming my sides.

i pulled one of his braids and he whimpers. he pulled back embarrassed and put his head on my shoulder.

i grabbed his jaw and smashed my lips with his. he stood up taller and pulled me closer by the waist. the tension rose higher once i felt his hard boner against my lower stomach.

he carried me by his strong arms and bounced me up and down on his dick. i moan and dug my nails into his shoulder.

he bottomed me all on his dick and i moan loudly. "you like that?" his voice sent a chill down my spine.

i whimpered and bit my lip. he pulled my hair making my head go back.  he sucked on my neck and licked the spot.

i pant and moaned louder. he twitched inside of me and i whimpered. he bounced me harder and faster.

he moans every time his dick was all the way in. he lets out a loud groan as i felt a warm liquid in my lower stomach.

i breathed out and put my head back. "mmm" he whimpered, kissing my lips.

we walked out the bathroom and i fixed my hair. i panted as i felt my legs shaking. he slapped my ass and i let out a little whimper.

"we can continue this later" he whispered in my ear. we walked towards the area with the grass and sat with them.

"where's the food?" jackie asked. ria noticed my panting. she smirked at me and nudged my elbow.

"uhh.. we ate em" tom said.

༻♡༺

it's 11:35pm here where i am at. SO GUESS WHOS BIRTHDAY IS IN 25 MINUTESS

what's yalls fav book? recommend me some good books to read so i can write more stuff with the inspiration.

your fav authors bday is in 24 minutes 😘 (jk! but i better be ur favorite author.)

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1165 words