Chapter 23 ♡

Chapter 23

(Kat's POV)

"Hey you still have it," Zayn said walking over to the big stuffed bear he had won me at the carnival we went to a while back.

"Duh," I replied, "what do you think I did with it?"

"Throw it away," he replied as if he was one hundred percent sure.

"I tried but it couldn't fit in the trash," I joked, already feeling him smirk.

"Yeah right," he spoke, "you wouldn't do that."

I shrugged, "you never know."

He laughed and I heard him fall back onto my bed, taking a breath.

It was another Saturday, meaning it was Zayn and I's day off, also meaning that dad wasn't home so we could be. We were in my room, I was finishing some last minute forms at the table and Zayn was behind me doing whatever he could to entertain himself. But I could tell he was getting bored.

"Babe," he whined now, "just come lay down with me for a while."

"I can't. I have to finish some last minute things." I scribbled some more on the piece of paper in front of me.

He sighed, "come on babe. This is the only day we can really be together and you're spending it by doing paperwork?"

"I need to finish this Zayn, I'm sorry."

"Fine," he said, "this is your last chance. If you don't come and cuddle with me right now, I won't kiss you for the rest of the week."

I spun around in my chair, raising my eyebrows at him, "you can't handle that."

"You don't think I can handle that?" He smirked.

I shook my head, "you can try."

"You're right," he sighed, "I'm too weak for that. How about for the rest of the day?"

I shrugged at him, "I think I can survive." Spinning back around in my chair, I began to continue my work.

I heard him getting off the bed and soon his arms were wrapped around my waist, pulling me off of my chair. "You can survive, but I can't," he whispered while throwing me on the bed as I giggled.

"Zayn, I need to finish my work," I whined as he smirked.

He climbed on top of me, trapping me in between his arms and saying, "but I need you."

I laughed, "you're so cheesy, Zayn."

He smirked, "it comes with the package."

Now we just stared at each other, his hazel eyes taking control of my entire body. I watched as he licked his lips impatiently, and then I realized being with Zayn was a bit better than doing paperwork. He bent down slowly, gently pushing his lips against my neck.

I'd noticed that often when he did this, he didn't have to try too hard. All he had to do was place his lips on me and I would already fall under his spell.

He began to move his lips up my neck slowly and carefully, leaving delicate kisses on his way. Even though this wasn't the first time he did this, I still got shivers every time he kissed me. Once his lips made it to my jaw, a low moan escaped my throat. I felt him take notice and smirk, continuing to mesmerize me.

His cold hands made their way under my shirt, grabbing a hold of my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck after his lips finally met mine, deepening the kiss. I couldn't help but take notice of the familiar taste of smoke enter my mouth, and I knew Zayn had a cigarette before he came.