Chapter 93 ♡

SMUT WARNING BECAUSE OF 200K READERS. UDABES. ENJOY!! ;-))

----------

(Kat's POV)

"Alright everyone!" The DJ called out, "grab a partner, let's start dancing!"

People cheered, quickly grabbing their partners. Zayn, who was by my side, took my hand and smiled.

We were still at the party, and it had been an exciting night. Zayn and I met a lot of new people and had a lot of fun. Although the night was almost coming to an end, I knew that Zayn and I weren't finished yet.

"May I have the guests of honor in the center please?" The DJ asked.

Zayn smirked, taking my hand and walking to the center. My cheeks heated up when I felt eyes on us, but Zayn kissed my forehead and whispered, "relax."

Those words I've heard before the first time we danced, as strangers. I looked up at him, and he knew I remembered where I heard them. It made me so happy to know that he remembered every little detail about our first meeting.

"We're going to start the night off with a slow song, one of my favorites, Stay With Me by my man, Sam Smith." The DJ announced.

Zayn wrapped his arms around me, holding me against him. I rested my head against his chest and inhaled his scent, placing my hands also on his chest.

"Are you enjoying babe?" Zayn asked me, swaying slowly from side to side.

I shut my eyes, feeling safe with him. "It's been the best day of my life."

He took a breath of relief, "I'm so glad darling."

He held me closer, kissing the top of my head. I felt him trace circles on my back, butterflies in my stomach.

"Remember the first time that we danced together?" He asked me.

I nodded, smiling a bit to myself. "It was nothing like this."

"No it wasn't," he admitted. "But I've always wanted to tell you why I never gave you my number or name that night."

I looked up at him, curious. "Why not?"

He kissed my nose, then said, "I had seen you when you walked into the party, when you were a bit late. Immediately I wanted to talk to you, because I mean, who wouldn't? Then when you got out of the circle, I was already out because I was trying to think of a way to ask you to dance with me."

I nodded, listening intensively.

"In fact, when you walked towards me to try to start conversation with me, I was going to walk to you. If you have me a solid ten seconds, I would've approached first." He smiled at the memory, "when we were dancing, I had decided that I wanted to make you mine. But as we danced, I realized that I couldn't drag you in with me because my life wasn't exactly great at the time."

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"So I left quickly," he continued, "because I had already grown too fond of you and decided that I should get my own life together before I go and start a relationship. Plus, later that night when I saw you walking back home in the rain, I felt so bad, you don't even understand."

"Zayn," I smiled, "you're so cute."

"So," he continued, "that basically confirmed that I couldn't see you again. I already ruined your night, I didn't want to ruin anything else for you. But then, the next day, you found me and came to me again."

I smiled, remembering the day I had found out that he lived in front of me.

"And I decided that I couldn't stay away from you. I tried, but you kept reappearing. And I made a decision that I would make you mine," he smiled, "and I did."