Author's Note

So that is the end of Runaway... I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT.

Mark finally sorta gave in, and phew, it took him long enough. I mean, all it took was a bullet through Zayn's arm, a couple of beatings for Kat, and 100 whole chapters, but it all worked out.

I just want to thank all of you who have made it to this point and have been supporting me throughout my entire 2 years of writing this book. You guys are the best readers anyone could have ever asked for.

But this is not the end of Zayn and Kat's journey, as most of you know. I will be writing a short story sequel that will contain events like their marriage, planning, bachelor & bachelorette parties, etc.

The sequel is called "At Last" and the first part is published (A TOC/Announcements/Disclaimers sort of thing) so you guys can add it to your libraries.

I will be finished the short story rather quickly because most of the parts have already been written and I will be starting to pay more attention to my OTHER ZAYN FAN FICTION "Inhale". If you guys haven't, check that out. I feel like it's going to be better than Runaway.

I also want to thank everyone who translated this story into their language, it means sooooo much to me you don't even understand.

All my loyal readers, you guys are the reason I kept going on this fanfic. If it weren't for you guys, I would've gave up on chapter 20. So, I love you guys. Udabes.

For all of you who hated on this fanfic... TAKE THAT!! I JUST FINISHED IT AND I'M STILL AWESOME.

you know who you are.

Okay guys, well THANKS SO MUCH I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU IF ANY OF YOU NEED HELP WITH SELF PROMOTION OR IDEAS FOR A FAN FICTION, DM OR COMMENT HERE BECAUSE I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU.

I LOVE YOU GUYS. YOU'RE THE BEST. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE "AT LAST" UPDATES.

Follow me on Twitter! @mindofballoons