Chapter 34 ♡

Chapter 33

(Kat's POV)

Zayn and I walked into his flat, feeling relieved. We both went straight into his room to change, I couldn't stay in this get up any longer.

Before doing anything of my own, I walked over to Zayn and took off his tie. He slid off his coat while I unbuttoned his shirt.

"Thank you babe," he smiled while walking over to the dresser to get some clothes.

I undid the clips in my hair and ran my fingers through it. After throwing off my shoes and jewelry, I needed to take off my dress.

I reached the back of my dress, trying to unzip it, but I couldn't reach it. After a minute of trying, I felt a cold hand on my back, unzipping it for me. He slid the dress off my shoulders than slowly slid it down my body. I closed my eyes, getting a certain pleasure from his touch.

He took notice and chuckled against me, his body vibrating against mine. He placed a kiss on my bare neck, my eyes fluttered open as I felt him leave. I looked down at myself, noticing that I was only in my bra and underwear. I spun around to ask Zayn for a shirt but when I opened my mouth to say something, he was already walking towards me with a T-shirt in his hand.

He held it out to me but when I reached for it, he pulled it back.

"On second thought," he smirked, "I'm not sure you need it."

"Babe," I laughed, "please?"

He gave it to me smiling, and I slid it on. When it was on, I looked down at it and smiled, "Zayn!"

He laughed, "it looks good on you."

He had given me a shirt that said, "thank you, thank you," in white but "fuck you" straight in the middle in bright red, designed to look like a shopping bag.

"You did this on purpose," I said to him.

He shrugged his shoulders then before I could react, he threw me over his shoulder and began to carry me out of the room. I giggled, "babe!"

He set me down on the couch, then laid on top of me. He trapped me on between his arms, making sure none of his body weight was on me.

"Finally, we're alone," he spoke against me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "finally."

He placed a kiss on my neck, "feels like forever."

I giggled as he kissed the other side of my neck, "tell me about it."

He started to placed random kisses everywhere on my face and neck, and I smiled.

"I love you," he whispered against me.

"You do?" I teased.

He pressed his forehead against mine, his hazel eyes looking into mine. "I think I do."

"Well I don't," I spoke.

"You don't?"

I shook my head.

"Please?"

"Nope,"

"Pretty please?"

"Sorry."

He smiled at me, "well then I might need my shirt back."

He brought his hand to my waist in attempt to take off my shirt but I quickly said, "fine. I love you."

"Too late," he teased.

I laughed, "babe."

He chuckled and quickly brushed his lips to mine before he fell to my side. He reached for the remote, "what movie do you want to watch?"